Are Older Women Attracted To Younger Men?

I am not interested in actually dating much younger men, and I am certainly not interested in having any long-term relationships with them, but under the right circumstances, I'd be willing to have a blast between the sheets. They just have to know when over is over and that it was just a fling.

I deal with lots of 18-21-year-olds, and while plenty of them are easy on the eyes and sometimes cause stirrings in my loins, they just aren't whole people yet. They tend to think that they know everything, but they almost always lack any sense of awareness concerning what they don't know.
 
My wife has had sex with other men several times during our married life...all with my permission. She did it in her 30's with men who were all in their 20's. In her case, she was and still is attracted to younger men.
 
older women, younger men

There are all kinds of sexual relationships in this world, which is what makes it so interesting. One of these is the older woman, younger guy (18+ of course). For the older woman it is the appeal of a hunky stud who can fuck all night and never go soft. For the young guy, it is the MILF syndrome, which is probably more common than most people would care to admit. So, as long are both are legal age, and both are consensual, go for it!!! (Sam)
 
More than ten years younger and it seems unlikely that we'd have enough in common to make it worth my while. There is the occasional exception to the rule, but not many.
 
I would occasionally tease my wife that supposedly the perfect age for a wife is half the man's age plus seven.


She never even looked up, much less batted an eye. "That's because men are so childish they take twice as long to grow the fuck up, Peter Pan."


*(ETA: She was 13 years older.)
 
Last edited:
Oh hell yes!

Current young man...will never...happen crush is Matteo Bocelli. Omg! But younger men in general is a definite yes!
 
Back
Top