Seeking Submissive Online D/s Partner

congreve

Partner in Pleasure
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Posts
86
Dominant older, married Caucasian man seeking submissive woman for ongoing online D/s play.

Race, ethnicity are not factors, and neither is age: feel free to be anywhere from 18 to 60-ish. I do, however, value intelligence, imagination, creativity, wit, literacy, and an ability to appreciate the charms of semi-anonymous, long-distance play -- as well as a fierce libido laced with roughness. I can accommodate most kinks other than extreme ones, and while I do love the share voice and non-facial photos, I'm fine with words as the only medium of exchange.

I will confess a slight preference for someone who, like myself, is married -- sharing that condition can add an extra degree of understanding and comaraderie -- but if you are a college student or single young professional, don't let that stop you from writing. And although the correspondence is aimed at mutually satisfying recreation, I'm not looking for multiple, casual partners but rather one person with whom to share play on a long-term basis, measured in at least months and perhaps years.

(Note: I've not been able to edit my profile for some time, so don't expect to gain much insight by reading it.)
 
I’m your girl

I too am married and only interested in online d/s relationship.
 
Back
Top