I have a question?

pink

No title
Now don't throw things at me but....

I'd like to have a couple of game threads here in the lounge. How would y'all feel if we did? Now, not 100 just 2 or 3.

I won't start any if y'all don't want them. I just think it would be kinda fun.

Hey pink! This is a safe place, start what you would like, of course you know what the regs on the GB will be saying, and biting their tongue...GO TO THE PLAYGROUND! But fuck them...SAFE PLACE remember? As long as you are okay with everyone enjoying who cares if others are not happy with it. Stick to it, get it going girl!

BTW How are you?

Gosh, Jezz, my life is so complicated, ups and downs, ups and downs. Jeebus, it's exhausting.

I still don't have my feet under me. I had nooooo idea that I would have been here for 9 months and still not have my life pulled together. :(

Gosh, Jezz, my life is so complicated, ups and downs, ups and downs. Jeebus, it's exhausting.

I still don't have my feet under me. I had nooooo idea that I would have been here for 9 months and still not have my life pulled together. :(

Wow!!! It has been that long??? It seems like only yesterday you were talking about the endless possibilities!!! I will be out there sooner rather than later to meet my brother, I hope we can meet as well!

Wow!!! It has been that long??? It seems like only yesterday you were talking about the endless possibilities!!! I will be out there sooner rather than later to meet my brother, I hope we can meet as well!

That would be awesome. Are you coming to Washington?

I do like my new place. I've been here 3 months and I really like it. More privacy then an apartment.

Back