Smexilicious Idea Thread

Finally!

New idea:

The Mafia Angel

Angelica Gregory has always had the best things in life. A good education, a career as a tv reporter directly after college. However, how she always attained this sort of luck was a mystery since she never came from a rich family. Until one day, she gets a letter. She owes the mafia 30 billion. Well, her mom owes them 30 billion. She used to work for them (unknown to Angelica) as their distraction, usually sleeping with the enemy to get information. Her mom found a way out by Angel's birth and they promised to protect Angel and provide for her if her mom returned. She never did though and wound up being on the hit list (another unknown fact) now they've come to collect. This would mean Angelica has to take her place.

This should involve a story.

Should contain: Blackmail, story, not just sex, can eventually be turned to romance or whatever.

PM if interested.
 
maxresdefault.jpg
 
Feel free to distract me with your inner Harley whenever you want, or your outer Harley for that matter.
 
Sorry to all my writing friends, I've been MIA because I've been liking for a more permanent job and that's been my entire focus.
 
Placing this here for model reference

Brittany and Brandy Kelly -twins
 

Attachments

  • D193E326-1186-4B20-B413-F768B8702772.jpeg
    D193E326-1186-4B20-B413-F768B8702772.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
A few incest ideas mainly brother/sister:

On the Other Side of the Screen

(TAKEN By Rawdog)

I didn't think I'd get set up with my brother but I guess thats what I get when I sign up for online dating. This specific site wasn't like all the others though. It pairs you with a look a like of your sibling, kind of like those daddy daughter dom type things but for siblings instead.

I never imagined that I'd ACTUALLY get paired up with my brother.

~~
So this storyline is loosely built off online dating, you put in the description of whatever type of guy or girl you're looking for and the site sets you up, but instead of having endless conversationsn online they send you to a secluded spot and it's for people who have hidden incest desires that way they could act on their fantasy but not actually have incest. However our characters describe each other and get matched up with each other.

While this story could go a billion different directions
Daddy/daughter
Sister/brother
Dads friend/daughter
brothers friend/daughter

Message me if interested

Addicted to Comfort

Bro/Sis Incest

(TAKEN BY UKSTUD69)

Summary:

Siblings lose a family member and go to each other for comfort. It SOUNDS basic but it's not. I'm thinking they had a sexual relationship in college but got married and moved on with their life and this tragedy brings them back to one another. It becomes more of an addiction and they can't stop.

Both of these have plots in them, they are not just basic wam bam stories. In all of my storylines I like a bit of foreplay and teasing and plot before the actual sex happens.

If interested please message me and we can further build on these topics.
 
Last edited:
I’m probably one of the few people who is excited that A Series of Unfortunate Events is back even if it’s the last season.
 
Wasn’t it though? I was kinda sad Olaf died in the end (I never read the books so I was surprised. )

Also never fear I’m working on your replies. Your patience is amazing!

I never did fear. I've also been terribly busy lately. Worked a triple shift as axe coach on Saturday, in spite of flu symptoms. My third appointment was with Jon Hamm and Ed Helms. Then Sunday I had a staged reading of a pilot I wrote, then today I threw axes competitively in league. I didn't throw well...

Anyway, I wasn't worried. I know I keep you waiting plenty.

The love story between Olaf and Kit was really compelling, I also liked the henchpersons' Redemption stories.
 
I never did fear. I've also been terribly busy lately. Worked a triple shift as axe coach on Saturday, in spite of flu symptoms. My third appointment was with Jon Hamm and Ed Helms. Then Sunday I had a staged reading of a pilot I wrote, then today I threw axes competitively in league. I didn't throw well...

Anyway, I wasn't worried. I know I keep you waiting plenty.

The love story between Olaf and Kit was really compelling, I also liked the henchpersons' Redemption stories.

I also found it interesting that Violet (16 YO in their telling) was able to nurse a healthy newborn until solid foods with her big, milky tits...

I knew they were trying to hide them, but I still did NOT see that shit coming.
 
I never did fear. I've also been terribly busy lately. Worked a triple shift as axe coach on Saturday, in spite of flu symptoms. My third appointment was with Jon Hamm and Ed Helms. Then Sunday I had a staged reading of a pilot I wrote, then today I threw axes competitively in league. I didn't throw well...

Anyway, I wasn't worried. I know I keep you waiting plenty.

The love story between Olaf and Kit was really compelling, I also liked the henchpersons' Redemption stories.


I loved the love story between Olaf and Kit. It showed he had a heart once.
 
I also found it interesting that Violet (16 YO in their telling) was able to nurse a healthy newborn until solid foods with her big, milky tits...

I knew they were trying to hide them, but I still did NOT see that shit coming.


Yeah that was a definitely interesting twist.
 
Alright! I am caught up on all my posting. Sorry for the wait to all my writing partners but I hope my responses made up for it.
 
Nerd!

Cassie was a nerd through and through. She had never let her gpa fall under 3.5, had never been late for school a day in her life. Then she met Brett she was only supposed to be tutoring him but one night when Brett’s girlfriend cheats on him he goes over to Cassie’s dorm unannounced looking for comfort turning her world upside down.

Genre: Romance, comedy, can be turned into an extremely perverted tale of turning a good girl into a dirty whore depends on the writer.
 
The Darkness Within:


A Fae(Fairy) princess is captured by a Vampire King. There is a legend that says that in order for vampires to day walk, they must taint the purity of a a Fae Princess. This story can take place in a supernatural world or in the current times. We can expand on the plot
 
My new favorite model(s)
 

Attachments

  • D9BA73CC-E4CE-49A6-9877-96C43CC66130.jpeg
    D9BA73CC-E4CE-49A6-9877-96C43CC66130.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 98E3DD22-D2C5-49B7-9780-B64AFD664345.jpg
    98E3DD22-D2C5-49B7-9780-B64AFD664345.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2
  • 4D1F485C-EC07-4F49-BF3A-A0D7BC7C383D.jpg
    4D1F485C-EC07-4F49-BF3A-A0D7BC7C383D.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2
  • DA99FEE3-DC80-4922-A448-0F2F24A4EF20.jpg
    DA99FEE3-DC80-4922-A448-0F2F24A4EF20.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top