Pillow humping.

Um, wow. This thread inspired me to try it. I folded up my poor pillow and tried to hump it but it didn't work too well for me, maybe it is too soft. But not wanting to give up just yet, I grabbed my vibe as well, and stuck it underneath my pillow, and tried again, humping away. It felt so intense to be able to control my movements with my hips, so that I could move them in circles as well as up and down, a kind of freedom that my default position, laying down, usually prevents.

Holy heck that was amazing! My orgasm DID last a really long time!!!!!! I wonder what it is about that position that causes that. Thank you all for this thread, I am thrilled to have a new masturbatory move.
Exactly!

Um, wow. This thread inspired me to try it. I folded up my poor pillow and tried to hump it but it didn't work too well for me, maybe it is too soft. But not wanting to give up just yet, I grabbed my vibe as well, and stuck it underneath my pillow, and tried again, humping away. It felt so intense to be able to control my movements with my hips, so that I could move them in circles as well as up and down, a kind of freedom that my default position, laying down, usually prevents.

Holy heck that was amazing! My orgasm DID last a really long time!!!!!! I wonder what it is about that position that causes that. Thank you all for this thread, I am thrilled to have a new masturbatory move.

Is there a video to come/cum? ;)

I gave this a go earlier today in a couple of different incarnations. I didn't get off on any of them, but they were fun to try while perving the boards.

One involved slipping a small vibrator in the pocket of a sex pillow I have, sitting on it and rocking back and forth. That was nice.

Another involved layering a Hitatchi, a pillow and a towel and grinding against that. Next time I may get over my fussiness and bypass the towel. Despite using lube, that apparently got way too dry at points.

Still, an interesting experiment that I can keep working on. Thanks for the ideas!

I use this method about 90% of the time. My orgasms last much longer with this method. Never used anything else..Was something I tried at a very young age and has just stuck with me.

I think we've found the subject of your next vid :devil:

I like to make fist under my duvet and grind into it, but i shut my legs and squeeze tight, and just with very very subtle movements have the most intense orgasms, good post

xk

Here's the question I keep asking of all the women here: Have you made, or will you make, a video of this experience? Audio?

Using a pillow to ride on with a vibe in play is fun :) Kind of a full body experience, as opposed to laying on my back.

Hmmm, might need to go get a pillow....:D

I've humped pillows before but not to an orgasm. So I figure after reading these posts and watching the videos I would try it again to see if it works for me. It seemed that it would take a while, so I used my vibrator as well to speed up the process, I just put it on the pillow and rode away lol. It was pretty good I must say.

I gave this a go earlier today in a couple of different incarnations. I didn't get off on any of them, but they were fun to try while perving the boards.

One involved slipping a small vibrator in the pocket of a sex pillow I have, sitting on it and rocking back and forth. That was nice.

Another involved layering a Hitatchi, a pillow and a towel and grinding against that. Next time I may get over my fussiness and bypass the towel. Despite using lube, that apparently got way too dry at points.

Still, an interesting experiment that I can keep working on. Thanks for the ideas!

It makes this thread extra sexy to think that it has inspired a few of you to give it a go.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Heck with the ladies, when I was a young'un I used to hump off on the pillow on the vacant upper bunk in my bedroom....after a few weeks, though, I had to wash the pillowcase myself so my mom wouldn't find all the yellow crusty semen deposit residue....ah, those were the days :)

Wow - got me so wet! I used the position where the pillow was folded between my legs and I was leaning forward. Loved feeling my breasts against the bed, getting attention everywhere I wanted it!

Wow - got me so wet! I used the position where the pillow was folded between my legs and I was leaning forward. Loved feeling my breasts against the bed, getting attention everywhere I wanted it!

Very hot. Rinse and repeat ...

Now I know why some women are so fanatical about their body pillows. lol

When I was about 11 or 12...whenever it was that I discovered masturbation....this is how I would do it.

So....curious..... some guys have a dedicated jizz rag they use. Do women have a jizz pillow? :D

Okay...so this brings around another thought. I would think that having your woman straddle a pillow like that, and then entering her from behind would be pretty amazing for her.

Last edited:
How have I not done this before?

Wow...I think I'm going to have to go try this now.

Me too.

Pillow humping has just not occurred to me. And I even saw Natalie Portman do it in Black Swan!

Discovering this thread has me excited.

Last edited:
When I was in high school, I used to watch my girlfriend get off that way. It was cool to watch.

So yeah...that actually worked out pretty well yesterday.
I might have to go for another round today.

Back