Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

Ok, posted.

We need a name for this organisation.

We do...and I am out of ideas with all my damn suggestions and shit

I also didn't want to give too much away too fast so I left a lot out about Eva herself so I could get the back story down.

The BDSM symbol is called the Triskelion...that's the best I got for the organisation name hehe...seriously, do better than me please ladies?
Any ideas?

We do...and I am out of ideas with all my damn suggestions and shit

I also didn't want to give too much away too fast so I left a lot out about Eva herself so I could get the back story down.

The BDSM symbol is called the Triskelion...that's the best I got for the organisation name hehe...seriously, do better than me please ladies?
Any ideas?
Here are some names related to the Triskelion... I like the last one.

Mycenaean
Pamphylia
Aspendos
Anatolia
Galatia

Trinacria

(I'm sorry, I haven't had time to read the posts today...fucking fuck...)

The one that raised and cultivated Minx and FM's characters.

gotcha
(seriously...home for two hours now and this is the first chance I've had to sit down...I might as well have children...)

Here are some names related to the Triskelion... I like the last one.

Mycenaean
Pamphylia
Aspendos
Anatolia
Galatia

Trinacria

Ooo Nina, you're so helpful! *huge :kiss:*

Thank you!

Hmmm well I like Aspendos and Trinacria personally. I'm gonna call an absolute no on the first two, I'd like our readers to have less trouble with pronunciation than that. But can we vote on this guys? Say your fav two outside of Mycenaean and Pamphylia please. (Fuck spelling those every time I need to mention it in a post!)

gotcha
(seriously...home for two hours now and this is the first chance I've had to sit down...I might as well have children...)

Don't you fucking dare!

Personally I like Triskelion. And I found a cool logo, which has the three circles of BDSM (kinda) along with a ying/yang suggestion of life-mating. Could be the tattoos that the girls have.

Interlocking_Circles_with_Cancer_symbol_small_809809521892.jpg

Thank you!

Hmmm well I like Aspendos and Trinacria personally. I'm gonna call an absolute no on the first two, I'd like our readers to have less trouble with pronunciation than that. But can we vote on this guys? Say your fav two outside of Mycenaean and Pamphylia please. (Fuck spelling those every time I need to mention it in a post!)

Don't you fucking dare!

all I'm saying is I could get pretty rich off of them.

Personally I like Triskelion. And I found a cool logo, which has the three circles of BDSM (kinda) along with a ying/yang suggestion of life-mating. Could be the tattoos that the girls have.

Ooo perdy....

*Stares and finally blinks*

Oh right! Ummm okay, we're gonna need a little add in name as a prefix or suffix for our organisation name.

Ausus posed, "Association Aspendos" to me so something like that guys depending on which name we're gonna go with.

Did everyone like the first post btw? Sorry about the length but I needed to cover a decent amount of back story. :eek:

FM, indecent as always, I loved it! *Affectionate slap*

Thank you!

LOl.... ya welcome...

It doesnt matter what name is used.. I'm still going to have to add it to my spell-check programs.

I just like Trinacria because it loosely dates by translation back to Italy and Sicily in 1154... thought that could be interesting if the history of the organisation were ever discussed.

LOl.... ya welcome...

It doesnt matter what name is used.. I'm still going to have to add it to my spell-check programs.

I just like Trinacria because it loosely dates by translation back to Italy and Sicily in 1154... thought that could be interesting if the history of the organisation were ever discussed.

The Trinacria Institute
The Trinacria Academy
La Casa Di Trinacria (the house of T in Italian)

Hmmm... I like it.

Last edited:
The Trinacria Institute
The Trinacria Academy
La Casa Di Trinacria (the house of T in Italian)

I like the last one - La Casa Di Trinacria

It also gives a feeling that it's been around for a long fucking time as well.

And Nina, that's fkn awesome! Perfect!

Does everyone like La Casa Di Trinacria?

EDIT: Oh and my heads up, Vail your post is up since you and Ausus are the two well dressed women waiting to greet them on the stairs!
Ausus you follow and then we'll work it out depending on what occurs in both your posts.

EDIT: Oh and my heads up, Vail your post is up since you and Ausus are the two well dressed women waiting to greet them on the stairs!
Ausus you follow and then we'll work it out depending on what occurs in both your posts.

Ok, probably won't be until tomorrow afternoon

Cool Beans! ... yay.

ok yea. i like it..
though personaly i would drop "the house" as it seems to be more than one.. and jjust go with "the" Trinacria... La Trinacria.. as its "the" organization.

No worries Vail!

Cool Beans! ... yay.

ok yea. i like it..
though personaly i would drop "the house" as it seems to be more than one.. and jjust go with "the" Trinacria... La Trinacria.. as its "the" organization.

Ugh...this is gonna do my head in lol!

Hmmm I dunno, everyone can pitch their thoughts, I'd prefer La Trinacria cause it's not such a mouthful!

Also I have one little housing addition, my char and FM's share a room, two beds to a room unless the inmate is in solitary confinement. This will just make it a little easier to keep interaction up in the IC as well as covering loneliness for the inmates and keeping them safe (fire etc.)

With the bed checks to be done hourly at night or something. I don't know if I mentioned this already but I'm reiterating the two to a room thing!

Oh and our Inmates can decide if they want to share a room or NPC a roomie as well :)

Had I thought for two seconds that this was starting today...

Or, to put it another way: "Bitch"
:kiss: never ever said I wasn't.....

yea... laughing... like belly hurts laughing....
... how bout one second next time... between the bounces....

:kiss: never ever said I wasn't.....

yea... laughing... like belly hurts laughing....
... how bout one second next time... between the bounces....

laughing

ok, you are SO on Tessa's shit list now!

Back