help me

Interesting. Thanks for the response.

(insert rant, edit and delete)

Now (insert explanation for the rant, edit and delete)

Ask how to delete. Answer must be '.....'


I needed an excuse to edit anyway..but YES! You haven't lived until you have rimmed a rat!
Overwelming urge to say ' Thanks'

Rainshine, you have been Beckoned in F&S :)

Since you are all so mean to me, I found scientific evidence that you all should fuck off!!! :mad:

graphwrite.aspx


(If you could only see the tracks of my tears) :(
 
I'm missing him too

Without doubt. I was shocked when Miles posted the nautical undies before E. I'm happy to see it didn't take the wind from his sails. :)

Completely off topic...I'm kind of missing Beck. Crazy, right?

Beck that is! Where did he go???
 

My Dearest Pmann,

Well, my pixelly endowed friend, I feel I must apologize. Although I meant no disrespect, looking back through the thread I realize I may have inadvertently appeared to have “cut your grass”.

You’re thinking, what the hell is this rat-rimmer prattling on about? He just posted a puddle.

But the puddle didn’t cause this. Though I realize now that the puddle served two purposes :
It brought things together, cohesion for the narrative as it unfolded.
But its second purpose - not apparent to me at the time - was to throw you off the trail, a diversion of sorts.

Again, I hear your thoughts - WTF is he going on about.

You see, my monocled friend, you may be focused on the puddle, but the real magic happened with the little blue monster, Cookie.

Women, I have noticed over the years, appreciate the little nuances and the subtle attention to details. This is a small lesson for us men, sure. But a valuable lesson nonetheless. (These lessons are taught, but not easily caught in the deep and intricate subtext of films like Mean Girls).

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China or Cookie Monster you ask?

The gentleman on the couch, early in the thread, planted the seeds. It garnered interest, drew attention, had the ladies take notice - even earned a "squirmy".

The puddle only showed I was paying attention.

But Cookie Monster contained the nuance that sealed the deal and brought squirmy back.

It was the monster's collar and tie. Missed by most, if not all, who quickly navigated through the thread. I'm sure if you even asked the sweet lady whose affections you seek, she will tell you that she did not even see it.
Cookie Monster's tie is the same as the man on the couch. In the subconscious of a few, without them even being aware of it happening, I brought squirmy back.

See how I did that? I am not proud. Heck, I wasn't even aware I was doing it at the time. A lifetime of training in this dark, mysterious discipline has made this almost automatic for me now. It is a burden I bear grudgingly.

*removes top-hat* Again, I apologize Pmann and appeal to the gentleman inside you. Perhaps we can put this all behind us and find comfort in another, larger lesson that our experience can teach some of the other men of Lit.

We both know a smart top-hat, nicely polished monocle, and endearing joke will get you noticed by a gal. May even get you laid occasionally. But get into her head, stimulate her mind and challenge her intellect, and you could just capture her heart.

Yours in jocularity,

E
 
*reading through this thread* My God we are so weird! And of course by "we" I mean "all of you"!
 
Ah Shirley Temple. How many times did I hear the comparisons from every older relative when I was a kid?
 
Ah Shirley Temple. How many times did I hear the comparisons from every older relative when I was a kid?

Maybe if you didn't go around singing "On the Good Ship Lollipop" all the time you would have heard it fewer times. :)
 
Maybe if you didn't go around singing "On the Good Ship Lollipop" all the time you would have heard it fewer times. :)

How did you know? Seriously, how? :)
Could also have had a little to do with the fact that my hair looked just like hers.
 
My little person has Shirley Temple hair, and she gets it everywhere we go. People chase us down to come and talk to her and talk about her hair. It drives me a little crazy, and I'm sure will drive her crazy soon enough too.

Oh, you're right, it will drive her crazy! Tell her to get used to it; people love to ask if the curls are natural. When she answers "yes" the next comment is always "Oh, you're so lucky!" :)
 
Unless the cousins are wearing satin panties, I got nothing.:confused:
 
You could put all your cousins into this little sexy number
big+girl+panties.jpg
 
OK, I stumbled across a profile/av that really made me wonder...who the hell pushed pmann over the edge? Or does he have an evil twin?

337629303284274454_58eHSXam.jpg
 
Emerson, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Who could stay mad at you for long? However, in the meantime, I'd double check that all my doors and windows were locked if I were you. Check under the bed, too!

Night, I can not stop watching that gif! :)
 
Ah Shirley Temple. How many times did I hear the comparisons from every older relative when I was a kid?

I hear ya. My grandfather used to make me sing "I'm a Little Teapot" everywhere I went until I was embarrassingly too old to be doing so.:eek:
 
Back
Top