Pissing In Mouth?

Sorry About That

umm...you do realize you are on the BDSM Discussion board, right? therefore these activities will have a very different meaning for us here than those who may engage in the same activities solely for sexy fun.

Sorry about my comment on drinking, sucking, licking and enjoying every minute/hour of it. Just can't see how any thing so enjoyable could be bad. Just saw the thread and had to answer.
Chuck
 
Last night, with two women and two men watching, I had my female sub Jena kneel in the bath tub, which placed her face on a level with my pussy. I filled her mouth with urine and soaked her face as she swallowed, then I filled her mouth again and finished by pissing on her breasts. Of course my feet got wet. I had her bathe them with her tongue before I stepped from the tub. The four of us left Jena to dry in the warmth of the bathroom and went off to enjoy some great sex while she knelt there inhaling the odors of urine clinging to her flesh.

Lady Claire
 
Lady Clare;
You are a wonder. Have read your posts and marveled, I hope that your Jenna enjoyed the wonderful stream of you.
Chuck
 
Lady Clare;
You are a wonder. Have read your posts and marveled, I hope that your Jenna enjoyed the wonderful stream of you.
Chuck

It was humiliation to the MAX! When they returned, I was dry and reeked of urine. I was forced to bathe the cocks of the men, then they used my mouth as a urinal. After that Lady Claire and Teri (her lover) bathed and pampered me and with deft fingers transported me to a glorious orgasm. It was a fantastic evening.

Jena, Lady Claire's naughty little slut
 
Wonderfull Orgasm's

It was humiliation to the MAX! When they returned, I was dry and reeked of urine. I was forced to bathe the cocks of the men, then they used my mouth as a urinal. After that Lady Claire and Teri (her lover) bathed and pampered me and with deft fingers transported me to a glorious orgasm. It was a fantastic evening.

Jena, Lady Claire's naughty little slut

No matter how you do it, a wonderfull orgasm is the only way to go. I have had many with my ex wife and I do miss having them.
Good For You, Jena, enjoy many more.
Chuck
 
thoughts about piss

My masturbation fantasy lying in bed this morning was about a woman I once knew and wanted very badly and couldn't get. We used to dance together. She is very cute, shapely, petite, doll-like woman with short black hair and pale skin.

My recurring fantasy about her is that she was my prisoner and I was training her to be my sex slave.

In this particular episode of the fantasy, she was handed a tall glass of my urine with a thin clear straw in it and she has to kneel naked in front of me and drink the glass of my urine through the straw until it was empty.

One thing I found particularly arousing about this fantasy was that she had on red lipstick, and the shape that her pursed lips made around the straw was very sexy to me.

I have often fantasized about peeing in a woman's mouth. I love to watch videos of it on some of the web sites. One fantasy about this same woman is that she has to kneel naked in front of me with her mouth open and her hands behind her back, tilting her face up toward me, and I stand over her and pee directly in her mouth.

She has to swallow as much as she can while peeing, but always some gets on her and on the floor. So to finish, she has to use her fingers to wipe every drop of piss off of her naked body, arms, thighs, cheeks, putting her fingers in her mouth and licking her fingers clean until all the pee that landed on her body has been swallowed.

Then she has to get on her hands and knees and lick up the remaining spilled piss off the floor until no more urined can be seen on her or the floor.
 
starlet pee

Whenever I think of very very beautiful celebrity women that I would die to have, for some reason I always imagine how willing I would be to let them piss in my mouth. In the fantasy, the woman is standing and I have to kneel on the floor and she pees directly into my mouth.

One woman I often have this fantasy about is Jennifer Love Hewitt. For some reason, whenever I see her I imagine that I would love to have her pee in my mouth.
 
peeing in your own mouth

Men who long to have a woman pee in your mouth -- have you ever peed in you own mouth to see what it would be like? I have. Years ago, I was having crazy sexual fantasies all day at work. When I got home to my apartment, I immediately took off all my clothing and lay down in the cool empty bathtub with my feet up on the tile wall.

It's easy to position yourself so your head is around the middle of the tub and your feet are high up on the wall - then if you bend your knees and hips the right way your penis will be higher than your head and you can pee in your own mouth.

It wasn't as unpleasant as you might would think. Urine is fairly clean and sterile and only slightly salty.

Women who like to dominate men -- this would be a great humiliation technique to use on your male slave. I would love it so much if a beautiful mistress would make me pee in my own mouth.
 
cuckolds and pee

Whenever I fantasize about being dominated by a woman, it always includes her peeing in my mouth.

If the fantasy involved cuckolding, for instance if she is my wife and has taken a lover and keeps me in chastity, often she will train me to service her male lover. When this is the case, she always ends up making me kneel while her lover pees in my mouth. Usually in a situation like that I have to kneel in front of the man naked and say something like "Please pee in my mouth, sir."

It is very sexy to me to imagine my wife watching me being humiliated in this way.
 
a donna story

Here is a part of a story I wrote about a female friend of mine that I wanted very badly and couldn't have. In the fantasy I imagined about my beautiful friend, she became my owner and I her slave. This is a chapter about her peeing in my mouth:

DONNA'S BATHROOM SLAVE

As we became more intimate and donna kept testing the limits of her control over me, she gradually made me her bathroom slave. Whenever donna went to the bathroom to relieve herself, I would follow behind and kneel in
front of her. sometimes she would make me lick her feet or her clitoris while she did defecated or urinated.

I would kneel in front of her while she sat on the toilet, eyes on the floor. After she defecated I would wipe her anus with the paper, then with a warm wet washcloth. she never had to wipe her own ass while I was there serving her. Usually she would allow me to lick her anus perfectly clean after i had washed it with the wash cloth. if she urinated in the toilet, she would stand over me and i would lick the drops off of her to clean her.

One day she was sitting on the toilet and looking down at me and she gently ran a finger across my cheek to indicate that I was allowed to raise my head and look at her face. A sly smile crept over her face as she had an idea. she stood up. "Open your mouth" she said quietly and cooly. Feet apart, she straddled my face and, steadying herself against the wall with one hand, and holding her silk nightie up daintily with the other hand, she instructed me: "Do not close your mouth or swallow, or you will be very severely punished." She stood there and flowed into my mouth. When she was done, she stood and watched me, staring, fascinated, at this slave with a mouth full of her urine. this became a regular routine for us and something donna loved to do. she liked to make me keep her urine in my mouth for a long time. Sometimes she tortured me with a whip while I held her urine in my mouth. She would make me kneel on the toilet seat with my hands behind my head and my mouth full of her urine while she viciously applied a riding crop to my nipples.

Donna urinated in my mouth often. after a while, i could take her urine in my mouth and not spill any at all, being able to swallow while holding my mouth open for her, so we didnt have to confine our play to the bathroom.

Donna often let me sleep in her bed, but of course I was not allowed to touch her. I would always have a chastity device on and sometime I would be handcuffed. Sometimes while sleeping together, donna would wake and have to go to the bathroom. but instead of getting out of bed, she would straddle my face and, i would open my mouth and make it a soft, warm, open toilet seat for her. she would slowly nestle her precious, adorable little bush down onto my mouth so that her pee hole was centered over my soft, warm mouth opening. she would wiggle on my mouth a little to get just the right fit, her short dellicate hairs tickling my nose and chin, and then with a slight sigh she would begin to flow warmly into my mouth. i just swallowed her hot piss as she let it run into my mouth. i loved feeling her flow into me with her adorable pussy nestled on my warm, wet mouth. when she was all done, i would slowly lick her completely clean and she would cuddle up to her pillow and drift back off to sleep, leaving me to lie there with an aching erection.

donna described for me once the lovely pleasure of urinating in my mouth. "it is a pleasure to urinate. i mean, when you are lying in bed and you have to pee, and it kind of hurts a little bit, it is a tension, like a sexual tension, and you sit on the toilet and you spread your legs and it is like a release, like almost a sexual release, to flow into the toilet, to feel that warmness flowing out of you. but with a mans mouth to pee in, it is so much more sexual and pleasant. i just love to flow into a mans mouth, knowing that as I feel the pleasure of my release, he is taking me into him, that i am using, soiling and degrading him, humiliating him for my pleasure and convenience."

"its like when you were a child and used to wet the bed. in your dreams it felt like such a release to be able to pee, and then when you woke up you felt ashamed because you were lying in urine. it feels now like an illicit, a sinful, and incredibly luxurious feminine pleasure for me to be able to spread my beautiful legs and pee anywhere in the house i want to, without having to visit the toilet, because i know that my little sissy man's warm mouth is there to catch my lovely warm urinine as it flows out of me, to take me into him, to soil and humiliate himself willingly for my pleasure."

"or to put it another way, like the pleasure and freedom you had as an infant, when you could shit and piss into your diaper and just enjoy the warmth of it, the slushy ooze of it, happily lying in your own filth, knowing that you had done no wrong, knowing that you could do no wrong because you didnt know anything about right or wrong, knowing that mother would come and take it away and make you clean again. except now it is my sissy slut bitch boy slave who will obediently kneel and take my urine inside him, take it away and lick me clean and fresh, happily degrading and soiling himself to provide pleasure and convenience and sinful luxury for his mistress. i love treating my slave as a personal feminine appliance to receive my emissions. a human toilet for me to piss in."

i loved having donna use me for a toilet in bed. i loved her so much. she would wake up, in the night, sleepy like a little girl, and still half asleep, grab my hair and force me wordlessly onto my back, me not resisting at all, submissive, eager to please. sleepily, stifling a yawn with her delicate, little ivory hand, her beautiful lips in an O and eyes closed, she straddles my face with her back to me. i just look at her naked back, at donna's beautiful naked back, in the moonlight, so much in love i want to cry. i feel the warmth of her beautiful, slender, naked thighs on my cheeks. sometimes she playfully rubs her anus against my mouth and i kiss and lick it warmly and tenderly, inserting my tongue in her delicate, lovely, musky hole. finally she nestles onto my mouth, her delicious smell making me swoon, and the beat of her tiny heart making her rock back and forth imperceptibly while she kneels there waiting for her body to relax into me. I open wide and make my mouth warm, wet for her, a moist, warm hole for her to nestle on, not a cold toilet seat.

A girl has two holes inside her vagina, one that I may never be allowed to enter -- it is only for real men -- and a tiny, smaller one for pee to come out. I tenderly explore her warmness, probing her tiny piss hole tenderly with the tip of my warm, wet tongue. she absent mindedly, sleepily, teases me, fantasizing about her man, stroking my balls, my chest hair, my penis, my nipples, arousing me, while I wait for her body to relax and release her sweet warm emission into my mouth, to hear the slight rushing sound like spring rain on green leaves as donnas warm, pungent, salty sweet stream flowed into my mouth and drenched my tongue and warmed my throat.
 
There is such a wonderful sensation passing through my body when Lady Claire lends me to a dominant man who forces me to my knees, slaps my face with his half hardened cock and then, when I open my mouth, places the end of his cock between my lips and pisses. The thrill of being so humiliated is compounded if Lady Claire has invited others to witness this act, especially if after the man has allowed me to swallow two or three mouthfuls of his urine, he soaks my face and body. Then Lady Claire may offer me to those who have been watching degradation.


Jena, Lady Claire's naughty little slut.
 
when i fantasize about it i do imagine the very watered down urine; i suppose i am not looking for the humiliating aspect as much as the thrill
 
It's very hard to humiliate someone that loves pee like me but some times I play the game, I become the piss slave they want to see.
 
for me...

Its all about the scene or the setting.

I'll leave the physical side out of it except to say there is some sense of physical relief because usually I drink loads and loads in preparation and then have to carry an over-full bladder for some time until the moment arrives...

The act itself carries an immense feeling of power and control. Depending on who I am with it can range from a feeling of dominance when I am just choosing to piss on her to an intensely emotional thing where I know she wants to feel (as someone else said) herself covered in some fluid of mine and perhaps even to swallow or drink some of that (almost) taboo or forbidden golden fluid.

The 'power' thing is about having someone so much in that state of submission and obedience that even something that might seem disgusting or humiliating is so readily accepted. I never intend it to be humiliating - its all about how much she wants to submit and subjugate herself or give control to me.

The other emotional side to it is related to that - where my sub wants to give me so much and to have something from me that's so basic and primal that she happily (even to the point of requesting it) desires the feel and taste of my piss.

No matter how many times I have done it, this is not a 'normal' act even in a BDSM context. So it is always highly charged with special meaning.

Anyway - that's me. Hope it helps to answer your question.

J
 
Simply pissing in a subs mouth (or over his/her body) in itself isn't humiliating, but adding few words. a few disparaging remarks can transform a desired act into one of total domination. I like to have witnesses when I urinate in Jena's mouth or over her body, witnesses who will cajole her and comment on how slutty she is. Another thing I love to do is have one or two of the men I have invited to watch use her mouth for a urinal.

Lady Claire
 
Simply pissing in a subs mouth (or over his/her body) in itself isn't humiliating, but adding few words. a few disparaging remarks can transform a desired act into one of total domination. I like to have witnesses when I urinate in Jena's mouth or over her body, witnesses who will cajole her and comment on how slutty she is. Another thing I love to do is have one or two of the men I have invited to watch use her mouth for a urinal.

Lady Claire

wow that is hot show us some pics of that if you can
 
I can only answer the first one: IT'S AMAZING!! I tried it for the first time a couple years back and I loved it and so did my gf..... to see her on her knees in front of me and be pissing on her face, her tits and in her mouth was truly on of the best sex experiences I've had....
you should really go for it....


Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!
 
You are a dream

Last night was a pissing orgy in our house and I was the happy receiver of all the golden nectar. First Lady C and Teri squatted over my face and pissed. I wanted to drink it all, but most of it missed my mouth and soaked my face and titties. When the women finished, I knelt for the men. They put their cocks into my mouth, but after I had drank some they each finished up pissing on my tits and belly. Then as I lay in the puddled piss, the men fucked me long and hard.

OMFG Babygirl, That is about as hot an evening as I can think of. Whoever owns you is very lucky indeed.
 
Last night I awoke thinking about the first time I let a guy piss in my mouth. I was about nineteen. He was in his early thirties. I was on my knees, licking his beautiful cock after he had come in my mouth. I was the docile one in our relationship. My hands were not tied, but they were behind my back as if they were. "I'm going to piss in your mouth," he said, "and you WILL swallow ever fucking drop."

I shuddered. I tied to shake my head, but he had grabbed fistfuls of my hair to prevent my from moving. I tried to tell him no, but his cock was like a gag in my mouth. Then I happened. He bore down on his abdominal muscles and sent a stead stream of warm, salty piss into my mouth, down my throat. Even though I swallowed as fast as I was able, most of his piss flooded back out soaking my breasts and belly and puddling on the floor around me.

When he had finished pissing, he made me suck his cock until it was hard again, then he laid me face down in the piss puddle and fucked me. I came and came and came again before he filled my pussy with his cum.

I stayed in that relationship for nearly six months, and though I am the dominant one on all my relationships today, I learned a lot during that period to help me to know what is going through the mind of my sub.

LadyClaire
 
Last night I awoke thinking about the first time I let a guy piss in my mouth. I was about nineteen. He was in his early thirties. I was on my knees, licking his beautiful cock after he had come in my mouth. I was the docile one in our relationship. My hands were not tied, but they were behind my back as if they were. "I'm going to piss in your mouth," he said, "and you WILL swallow ever fucking drop."

I shuddered. I tied to shake my head, but he had grabbed fistfuls of my hair to prevent my from moving. I tried to tell him no, but his cock was like a gag in my mouth. Then I happened. He bore down on his abdominal muscles and sent a stead stream of warm, salty piss into my mouth, down my throat. Even though I swallowed as fast as I was able, most of his piss flooded back out soaking my breasts and belly and puddling on the floor around me.

When he had finished pissing, he made me suck his cock until it was hard again, then he laid me face down in the piss puddle and fucked me. I came and came and came again before he filled my pussy with his cum.

I stayed in that relationship for nearly six months, and though I am the dominant one on all my relationships today, I learned a lot during that period to help me to know what is going through the mind of my sub.

LadyClaire

you had me hard can you tell me more
 
want to receive

Revisiting this thread - it is such a turn on fantasy for me to imagine a really really beautiful exquisite woman peeing in my mouth.

I would love to find a lovely beautiful sexy woman who would pee in my mouth and make me lick her to orgasm.

I love the idea of the humiliation of the thing. To make it even more humiliating, I would love to serve a beautiful couple where the woman was in charge and forced me to orally service her husband and drink his urine and beg him to pee in my mouth.
 
Back
Top