Sea of Love (closed)

Opensesame54321

Lost in Limbo
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Posts
4,754
Penny Barkley scratched the stupid mosquito bite on the back of the neck for the hundredth time in the last 5 minutes before remembering her pledge to ignore it. Why were mosquitos ever created!?

She stuck her key in her mail slot, dreading the collection of bills that she was sure would await her. She then headed for her apartment. She was tired and her feet ached. And, she still didn't enjoy coming home to spend her evenings alone. That was one of the reasons that she took ballet lessons - for something to do. Her job as a file clerk at Bensen and Sons was about the most mind numbing, boring job on the face of the Earth, and though it paid the bills, there had to be more to life than this.

Five years ago, she and her husband Clive Coombs had divorced. It was a relatively amicable divorce with a brief war over a beloved bonsai plant. But ever since then, she had found herself living a life alone. Nothing seemed to work. Hanging out at the bars looked desperate (hell, she didn't think she was THAT desperate) and after a couple of alcohol-fumed evenings had given that up. The online route was worse, as it hooked her up with guys like the one that spent the whole date eyeing her chest and telling dirty jokes that weren't really funny. All in all, unsuccessful.

Penny put her key in the door and went inside. Once she closed the door, the first thing she did was take off her shoes, breathing a big sigh of relief. Walking towards her bedroom, she scratched the mosquito bite again. Dammit!

Once in her bedroom, she quickly stripped out of her work clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. She really didn't look that bad. At 34 years old, she still had her figure, partially due to the ballet lessons that she took. They helped her keep her shape and flexibility, one of the things that Clive frequently professed to love about her, before he found someone more 'flexible' then her. She had short red hair cut pixie style. Bright green eyes stared back at her. Her pale skin was lightly dusted, with freckles completely kissing every part of her body. Not her favorite part of her body, but something that she had no control over.

She would never have a dancer's body. Though not slim, she was not overweight at all. But she definitely had a womanly figure with full breast and curvy hips. Oh well!

She quickly donned her favorite tee - the one that said "It doesn't have to make sense cause it's ART" - and a pair of jean shorts and headed for the living room. Might as well read the mail and get it over with. She turned on the stereo, listening to the Rachmaninoff as she stretched out on the couch flipping through the stack of bills and flyers.
 
"I need a fucking vacation"

The words came out of the mouth of one Lincoln Clay. Lincoln was a thirty five year old web designer who was at the current moment wishing he was as far away from his work desk as possible. The current source of his frustration was sitting in front of him a website that was refusing to coperate even as his dead line ticked down.

"Hell" Lincoln murmured shaking his head "I would settle for any thing at this point"

He stood up pushing his chair back and stretching. Lincolns back popped and he worked on his broad shoulders next rolling them back and forth as he walked out of his office and into his kitchen. He was dressed down today wearing a simple pair of basketball shorts that showed of his muscular tan legs and a white beater that exposed his large arms. He was the definition of a bear of a man and his short black hair and gray eyes only made him all the more striking.

He reached his fridge and after a few minutes grabbed a beer and decided to go check the mail for the hell of it. He needed a break anyways!

He jogged out collecting the mail and then rushing back in before the bugs could descend on him. It was only when he got back inside and had dumped his mail onto the counter that he saw it.

"I won" He said his eyes widening in shock as he picked up the colorful letter "No way"

It had been a lark one of those bs contest that stated you would win a cruise. A combination of boredom and a stiff drink was the cause of him even signing up in the first place! Yet.... According to this he won the contest! And now he was going on an all expense paid cruise to the Caribbean.

For two

"Shit" Lincoln said rereading the terms. He had to take some one else in order to go. For any one else he was sure it wouldnt be an issue.

But for some one who was a loner.... Well it was more one

He could invite some one from work..... But that sounded the opposite of fun. Of course there was family but once again he wanted to get away from it all! Which meant taking some one unknown or at least some one who wouldnt annoy him.....

"Penny" Lincoln said glancing up and looking at the house next door to him. His next door neighbor the attractive red head who had went through a bad divorce a few years ago she would be the PERFECT person to take.

If she wanted to go

He went over to her house (after putting on a nice button down shirt and some Khakkis) he took a few minutes to get himself ready to ask her before he finally reached up and knocked on the door.
 
As usual, she was greeted with various bills and a collection of junk. Apparently everyone's uncle wanted to loan her money. She separated them and dumped the junk into the shred pile. Bills went in the basket on the bar and Penny crossed to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. The cold liquid tasted great and she set it to one side before she began her stretches. She knew that she should put on her leotards and tights, but it was the start of the weekend and she decided to take it easy. Beside, she knew that her friend Beth would drop by in a bit in her weekly attempt to entice Penny to go with her to The Jolly Elephant. She went once and that was more than enough.

She cleared her mind, and slowly stretched over, back straight and legs together and straight. It was a slow stretch as she continued the bend until she touched her palms to the floor. It felt so good and she paused, attempting to try and mentally loosen up the kinks in her back from work.

She laughed at herself as her baggy top, dragged by gravity, turned wrong side out and hung from her arms and neck, effectively covering her head. Shit! She stood up and took the shirt off, pitching it on the couch. Standing there in her shorts and lacy black bra, her generous boobs pushed against their confinement. Once again she started her stretch, enjoying the coolness against the exposed skin. Oh well, when Beth got there she would put her top on.

Meanwhile, the music filled her head and she found it soothing and yet stimulating. Such passion! She bent over again, willing the muscles in her lower back to stretch, to relax. Her boob almost dropped out of the bra in an effort to escape their lace confines.

There was a knock at the door. That would be Beth. No matter what, she was not going out tonight. Beth could just fart in the wind.

"Come in!" She called out. She heard the door open and tried to get one last stretch in before Beth launched into her attempt to sway her to join in the evening of drinking.

"Listen, Beth. I don't plan on going out tonight so you can just get that out of your head. Elephant or no elephant." She continued her stretch. It took a second or two before she realized that Beth hadn't answered her.

From her bent over position, she glanced over to the doorway expecting to see Beth in all her clubbing glory.

Instead, Lincoln... Lincoln...oh shit, what was his last name? stood there watching her. She paused in mid stretch, thinking in her mind, 'well, technically he's not seeing any more than he would in a swimsuit. Then she remembered the lace cups of the bra that would be showing her pink nipples. 'Well, maybe just a bit more than a swimsuit.' She stood up and turned to get her shirt, calling out as she slipped it over her head.

"Oh, hi Lincoln. I thought you were someone else. " she scratched the stupid mosquito bite and looked at the mail in his hand. "Did you wind up with some of my mail again?"
 
That was more than Lincoln had ever expected to see of Penny.

Not that she wasnt attractive! Hell even if he never thought any thing would come of it that didnt mean he didnt WANT to get a taste of her delicious flesh but after her husband her divorce she seemed uninterested in really being with any one else. He hinted a few times and even saw her go clubbing once but nothing came out of either of those things and soon she was alone like him nine times out of ten.

"I uh" He said clearing his throat and turning so she could put her shirt back on (and so he could adjust his twitching cock) "Actually I came for some thing else"

He waited until he got the all clear then turned handing her the pamphlet he got in the mail "I got this in the mail apparently I won a contest I entered its all legit by the way but long story short its a cruise for two and I have no one to go with! I was uh wondering if you might like to have some fun with me and go? I know its last minute and weird but I really cant think of any one else I would rather take" He said honestly.
 
She looked at the information that he handed her, not registering at first that he was asking her to go with him.

"Lincoln, that's great! Congratulations! How long is it? A whole week! You lucky dog! Your gonna..." She paused, all of his words finally sinking in. "What?"
 
"Well its actually two weeks" Lincoln said blushing at her reaction and clearing his throat "The thing is it has to be a two person cruise.... I need a partner and your honestly the only one I would even want to go with" He told her speaking honestly.

"Its up to you" Lincoln said putting the brochure down "We would be leaving in about three days plenty of enough time to shop for the trip I think" He said smiling softly.
 
Two weeks! Penny wanted to kiss the guy right then and there! She so needed something like this. A break away from her crap job, and a friend that seemed to spend every hour of her waking day trying to hook her up with every loser in the book. 2 weeks of laying about on a ship, being waited on hand and foot. Soaking up the sea and taking life easy. And when she got back, her batteries just might be charged enough to look for a new job.

"Okay. Let's think this through." Penny sat down on the couch and motioned for Lincoln to join her. "You have a free trip. FREE, but it's for 2. You're offering to let me be the other half of your, your, oh hell, for two weeks, we would share a cabin, on a cruise. Do we have to present ourselves as a "couple"? I mean, I guess we could when we're outside the room, right? And we're surely adult enough to handle something like this. And this way we could both get an all paid vacation."

She sat for a moment looking at Lincoln. The man was around her age. And if the truth be known, was very good looking. Kept himself in shape, was intelligent, seemed to have a somewhat good sense of humor. Hell, she wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, as Beth was fond of saying. And if they don't get along together, they would only have to sleep in the same room. They were adults - surely they could handle it.

And she sure needed a vacation. Shit, if the truth were known, she'd probably give him a blowjob if he'd just take her along, though she wasn't gonna tell him that. She hated her job so much that she was willing to even quit it if they refused to let her off. She hated that job so much - nothing like being treated like an idiot when if the truth were known, she probably had a higher IQ than her boss. And as for the ballet classes, she was just taking them to stay flexible, so that was no problem.

A cruise! She was short on good cruise wear, and she could really use a new swimsuit.

She already knew that she was going to say yes, but somehow felt better about the decision as her Dad had always told her to makes a list of pros and cons and make your decision accordingly.

She looked at Lincoln. He was sitting there watching her as she mentally ran it over in her mind. He stayed quiet but she could tell that he's was really wanting her to say yes. He had been a good neighbor, listening to her rage about her ex when going through her divorce. He had even been very gentlemanly when he caught her in her bra while ago.

She looked up at him, giving him a slow smile. Reaching out for a handshake, she said, "Partner, I think that we're going on a cruise together."
 
Lincoln laughed reaching out and grasping her hand "I dont think we need to pretend to be a couple but it was a cruise for two" He said smiling and shaking her hand in excitement.

"But I would like to go together" He said rubbing the back of his neck "We can do our own things together as well but I would also like to spend it together as much as possible"

"I got to go" He said checking his watch "I was working when I found out about it! I also have to go get some cruise wear" He said grinning at her and reaching down to kiss her hand.

"I cant wait" He said honestly going over to the door and pushing it open.
 
Penny leaped around the place, singing and dancing and feeling excited for the first time in quite a few years.

"Old man rhythm is in my shoes
No use t'sittin' and a'singin' the blues
So be my guest, you got nothin' to lose
Won't ya let me take you on a sea cruise?
Oo-ee, oo-ee baby
Oo-ee, oo-ee baby
Oo-ee, oo-ee baby
Won't ya let me take you on a sea cruise?"

Penny was shaking her rear end, skipping and dancing when Beth knocked on her front door. Beth was the opposite of Penny. Tall and willowy with long black hair and a peaches and cream complexion that Penny secretly envied. Beth was a good 5 years younger than herself and all she had to do was bat her baby blues for any young stud (or older for that matter) to come running to offer her a night of passionate sex. Penny tried that once, and the guy asked her if something was wrong with her eyes. Beth kept a good supply of condoms in a variety of sizes, colors and textures. Quite frankly, the last time that Penny herself had had sex was about 6 months before Clive had strayed.

Beth looked at her friend in amazement. "Have you been sniffing white-out again?"

Penny laughed and danced, singing to her friend, "Don't cha know I'm going on a sea cruise".
Once Beth heard the story, she proclaimed that from now until she had to return to work would be spent prepping Penny with everything she would need for this vacation. And Penny got busy on the phone, letting work know that she would not be there for the next 2 weeks.
 
TWO WEEKS LATER

"Today is finally the day!" Lincoln shouted pumping his fist in the air as he grabbed the duffel bag he was using for a suitcase. He tossed it over his shoulder humming to himself happily as he bounced down the stairs. He had been so excited about the upcoming trip he had already packed and taken care of every thing with work. All he had to do was rush across the street and go get Penny.....

He paused making sure the simple black t shirt he was wearing and matching Khaki shorts looked nice on him. Though they were going as friends Lincoln wasnt adverse to more happening.

Especially given how fetching she truly was

"Okay time to go" He said swinging the back back over his shoulders and leaving his house. He locked the door behind him and moved over to her house knocking and clearing his throat "time to go penny!"
 
Penny was ready and waiting for Lincoln. In fact, she had been waiting for over 2 hours for him to come get her. She checked one more time to make sure that she looked okay. She wore a short white pleated skirt with a navy sleeveless top, accented with white piping. The deep V neckline was a change from her usual style but Beth had convinced her that this outfit she had to have.

Beth had treated her to trip to the spa where every bit of hair had been removed so she was ready for even the briefest of swimsuits, should she decide to get another new or to add to her new list of new clothes. But her smooth pussy felt suddenly very decadent in her new undies. Damn, she had really splurged this time.

She had left off the hose and went with bare legs and wore a pair of pair of navy deck shoes.

Her bosses were not happy when she informed them that she would be unable to work for the next 2 weeks, intimating that her job may not still be available upon her return. She assured them that she understood and left the office before she could tell them exactly what she thought of them and their job.

She looked one last time, her bright red hair and green eyes staring back at herself in the mirror. Grabbing her suitcase, purse and travel bag, she opened the door to greet a very good looking Lincoln, who was wearing a very big smile.

She grinned back and sang, "Don't cha wanna take me on a sea cruise!" Laughing, she told him, "I am so ready for this!"
 
Lincoln laughed unable to help himself upon hearing her words.

"Well dont you look like a proper boating girl" Lincoln said winking at her and bowing to kiss her hand "Come on were going to get there early but I cant seem to wait!"

He led her to his car and within seconds they were careening down the road. Lincoln drove letting her pick out the music. They made good time and before they knew it they were driving into the port and pulling to a stop outside of a large impressive looking cruise ship.

"Well here we are" He said smirking in pleasure and turning to her "So shall we? It looks like check in is through that tunnel" He said pointing it out and opening his door at the same time.
 
The next hour or so was spent checking in. And when the powers that be discovered that Lincoln was the contest winner, you would have thought he was a movie star. All these extra questions and such. They all seemed to assume that the two of them were an "item" and they didn't bother to correct them. There was a photographer taking pictures of the two of them doing everything from signing papers to walking up the gangplank. Their luggage had already disappeared with the assurance that it would all be waiting for them in their room.

The ship was beautiful if not a bit overwhelming but Penny was excited to be taking the trip of a lifetime. Without thinking, she reached for Lincoln's hand, squeezing it hard in excitement. When she realized what she was doing, she didn't want to take her hand from his. After all, they would be sharing a room for 2 weeks and there were bound to be times when they touched each other. It was just hands touching, after all.
 
"This sure is some thing huh?" Lincoln murmured shaking his head as they moved into the grand hall. It was immaculate covered in gold trim and made to impress and wow people.

"I guess we should go see our room first?" Lincoln murmured more asking her then telling her. He moved to the elevator but before they could leave they were stopped by a pretty blonde woman carrying drinks.

"You guys are so cute!" The woman said smiling in pleasure "How about a drink? That way you can celebrate the start of our voyage!"
 
She took the drink offered and watched as Lincoln took one too. She glanced at him, trying to see if he was eyeing the cute lady before stopping herself. It wasn't like they were married, or even really together. If he wanted to look at some bleach blonde bimbo with a plastic smile, then he could.

She could tell it was champagne. That was nice. But she was dying to see the room. She hoped that they had a good view. Or at least a porthole.

She put on her best smile and turned to Lincoln, saying, "Honey, let's go take a look at our room before we start exploring."
 
"Sounds good to me" Lincoln said raising an eyebrow at her cute nickname before deciding to roll with it. He had made it clear they didnt need to pretend any thing so if she was using cute nicknames like that then hopefully it was because she wanted to slash liked him.

He grabbed her hand moving her over to the elevator and after checking their itinerary hitting the required floor. They were whisked up and within minutes they were spilled out into A richly decorated hallway.

"Looks like our room is at the end" He said checking the itinerary once more and walking over to their cabin. They came to a stop at the end of the hall and he grinned turning to her.

"Lets see just how much of the high life were going to be experiencing!" Lincoln said unable to hide his grin as he opened the door. It swung open revealing a nice large suite with a huge bathroom and living and bedroom. There was a balcony leading out to a deck outside but thats not what Lincoln eyed.

The bed

There was only one
 
That word 'Honey' was all it took for the blonde bimbo's plastic smile to become fake. She caught the message. 'He's taken, tramp.'

She smiled back at Miss Bimbo as the silicone injected blonde backed off and began circling the ship for her next possible quarry.

As she let Lincoln lead her in the search for their room, she wondered just why she had done that to the bimbo. After all, they had agreed that tho they were her together, they really weren't 'together' and as such, Lincoln could go off and fuck said bimbo till his dick fell off. Of course, she would also have a lower opinion of the man, but hey, it was his dick.

She stopped in her musings when Lincoln paused in front of a door at the end of the hall. At this high up on the ship, she was pretty sure that they had a window, maybe a balcony.

The room was gorgeous, with a balcony! Penny leaped into the room, giggling like a kid. The sea cruise song came out - she couldn't help herself as she danced in the middle of the room.

Looking back at Lincoln, she gave him a big grin. But the man wasn't laughing. She looked in the direction of his gaze and the smile slowly faded from her lips.

Crap!

She had not even thought that there would only be one bed. She figured that they would have double beds. Plural of bed.

She paused a moment longer before breaking back into her song and dance. She was not gonna let a little thing like not enough beds put a cramp in her joy. She would cross that bridge tonight.

"Won't cha let me take ya on a sea cruise!"
 
He laughed shaking his head at her singing

"I should take you on surprise cruises more often!" He shouted to her shaking his head some more "You going to dance around the room all cute like that for the whole trip or shall we go tour?" He asked her offering out his hand and once again eyeing the bed.

If she wasn't going to mention and or make a big deal about it then he would not either. Even so he appraised the bed one more time as he moved towards the door imagining being in it with her.

And what they could do in it
 
She grinned back at him and took his hand, anxious to see just where they would be staying for the next two weeks.

OMG!! The place was great. The room held a bed (already noted but the fact that it was a fucking large bed made it even better - hell, it looked like something out of Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice. If he turned out to be a dud, there was plenty of room to sleep separate.)

The room also had a couch and a small round dining table with chairs. And a BEA-UTI-FUL view of the ocean, or it would once they got out to sea. But they also had their own private balcony! There was a shower for two nestled in the bathroom.

All the decor was quietly tasteful, arranged to promote tranquility. She loved it. So much so that she couldn't help herself as she turned to Lincoln, grabbed his head and proceeded to kiss him soundly before saying, "Thank you so much for inviting me to go on this cruise with you! You're the best!"

Then she turned and bound across the room to open the sliding glass door and step out on the balcony. She sudden felt so happy, so alive, so glad to be away from her humdrum life. She was on an adventure!
 
The kiss shocked him

He wanted to deepen it but before he could she was dancing away and going out to the balcony. He hung there for a minute eyeing her in pleasure and biting his lip This was what he wanted... TO be on a boat with a pretty girl and to have an adventure.

"How about some room service to celebrate it?" He asked her coming out "We can order some fancy food and wine and go study the boat later!"

He hid the fact that he wanted to be alone with her at least for a little while longer. He did however touch the small of her back as they both looked out over the balcony.
 
She was so happy. She grinned at him nodded. "Sounds great!" She leaned over the balcony to wave at some people zipping by in a motor boat. She smiled as she felt his hand rest lightly in the small of her back. The breeze stirred her hair and she felt it lift the back of her pleated skirt.

"Oops," she reached back to hold the skirt down before she flashed her little white panties.

The day was sunny and warm and she was anxious to slip on her swimsuit on and get some sun. But she had 2 weeks for that.

Lincoln was really a sweetie for inviting her to go with him.

Another motor boat zipped by and she grinned and waved at them.
 
"So what do you want to do first?" He asked leaning against the railing an eyeing her.

"There supposed to be a celebration on the top deck" He remarked his tone suggesting he didnt much care to go mingle just yet or we can stay in here and get the room service and wine" He said winking and grabbing the room phone to dangle in her face.
 
"Oh Lincoln," she smiled at him, "it doesn't matter to me. I'm just happy to be here. If you want to get room service, that's okay with me." She waved to the people passing by. "It did say in the brochure that before we leave Miami, we have to attend the life boat drill so I don't know if they are serving food yet. "

As if on cue, an alarm sounded and a voice announced lifeboat drill. Penny looked at Lincoln and smiled, crossing to where the life vests were kept. She pointed to the back of the door, saying, "where does it say our station is? I'll grab your life vest for you."
 
Before he could reply the alarm blared letting them know it was time for the drill. He moved with her going over to the small placard on the back of their door and reading it.

"Looks like im at station Charlie" He said thanking her for the life vest and grabbing it "Right I guess we go together in the same station" He said smiling at her and taking her hand.

"Come on faster we get it done faster we can come back and relax!"

ONE HOUR LATER

"Man who knew it was that intense" Lincoln remarked coming back into their room "I guess being prepared takes longer than I thought"

He pulled his life vest out stuffing it back into the dresser it was pulled out of. He stripped his shirt off as he went deciding to remain shirtless as he flopped onto the bed.
 
She watched him remove his shirt and flop on the bed. For a guy that did computer work all day, the man was in remarkably good shape. She took off her life vest, cramming it in the drawer with Lincoln's.

She smiled at him before glancing out at the balcony. Miami was disappearing off in the distance and she walked out to lean against the railing. The sea breeze blew her hair about, tugged at the collar on her top, and flipped the back of her skirt, the white material lifting and lowering, showing flashes of her white panties encasing her firm butt. The wind occasionally lifted the back of her shirt, cooling her back and showing the back of her bra. Then it would flop back down, hiding it all.

She looked off in the distance, a smile playing around her lips at the joy of being here on a fantasy vacation.
 
Back
Top