Ask Me a Question v. 4.28.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that I'm leaving it soon!

What do you think is the worst character trait a boss can have?

Automatically assuming they are in some way superior to their own employees.
I'm the VP of my company and nobody works for me, we all work together. My boss claims we all work for him..Pisses me off.

What is the best thing to say at a job interview?

Automatically assuming they are in some way superior to their own employees.
I'm the VP of my company and nobody works for me, we all work together. My boss claims we all work for him..Pisses me off.

What is the best thing to say at a job interview?

I'm just a normal person trying to find the best way to make a difference...
actually.. I'm a little better than normal.. but the rest is true.

Is love a fairytale or a trap?

I'm just a normal person trying to find the best way to make a difference...
actually.. I'm a little better than normal.. but the rest is true.

Is love a fairytale or a trap?

Love is both. If you are not a one woman man or vis a vis, then let them know up front....

Have you ever been audited....(I hate being audited, but I do enjoy being the auditor)
:)

Love is both. If you are not a one woman man or vis a vis, then let them know up front....

Have you ever been audited....(I hate being audited, but I do enjoy being the auditor)
:)

at work.. every month.
by the government? I hope not!

What is the most magical thing that's ever happened to you?

at work.. every month.
by the government? I hope not!

What is the most magical thing that's ever happened to you?

It was, for me, the day I was able to help my daughter destroy and burn her Radiation cradle after she was deemed cured of Hodgkins. Best day ever....

What's the most fun thing you like to do alone?

It was, for me, the day I was able to help my daughter destroy and burn her Radiation cradle after she was deemed cured of Hodgkins. Best day ever....

What's the most fun thing you like to do alone?

That IS a best day ever!

alone.. I like to go for walks.. headphones on. I like the way the air feels on my face. I don't know if that's "fun" or if it just makes me feel good.

What is the best thing about taking a shower with someone else?

That IS a best day ever!

alone.. I like to go for walks.. headphones on. I like the way the air feels on my face. I don't know if that's "fun" or if it just makes me feel good.

What is the best thing about taking a shower with someone else?

Washing their hair or having them scrub your back. (Not going to say sex. pfftttt)

What's your favorite scented candle?

Washing their hair or having them scrub your back. (Not going to say sex. pfftttt)

What's your favorite scented candle?

vanilla.. or lemon lavender.. it depends on what room I'm in

What's the stupidest thing you'll probably do today?

Most likely eat a salad for lunch and go jogging when I get home without taking or eating anything first. So I can cramp up and dehydrate in the rain.

That question needs to be passed on, That could be a whole thread on it's own.

What's the stupidest thing you'll probably do today? (Again)

answer the phone and speak to my soon to be ex....she always manages to suck me into a fight :mad::mad::mad:

What is your best stress reliever?

answer the phone and speak to my soon to be ex....she always manages to suck me into a fight :mad::mad::mad:

What is your best stress reliever?

well.. sex is a good one.. but I'm a fan of restorative yoga when the going gets tough

What was the first text message you received today?

well.. sex is a good one.. but I'm a fan of restorative yoga when the going gets tough

What was the first text message you received today?

"xxxxxx is your Google verification code."

What was the last text message you received yesterday?

I've never been invited.

What, if any, sports do you watch on TV?

Nada. I will go to live sporting events, I will certainly play sport, but I am not much of a TV person and couldn't tell you the last sports event I watched.

As you go through life what sort of silly things do you do to keep yourself amused.

Nada. I will go to live sporting events, I will certainly play sport, but I am not much of a TV person and couldn't tell you the last sports event I watched.

As you go through life what sort of silly things do you do to keep yourself amused.

I put on a black lace bra and thong and log onto the internet with a fake screen name. Oh.. and I like to invent recipes using culinary flowers.

What is the one personal belonging that you refuse to share?

I put on a black lace bra and thong and log onto the internet with a fake screen name. Oh.. and I like to invent recipes using culinary flowers.

My father's pocket watch. It's beautiful and I only wear it when I'm in a suit or suit vest, but It's his and he gave it to me and I'm not giving it to anybody unless it's my daughter.

Would you share your toys with someone else?

my father had a Lindy Star sapphire ring, that I am using as a wedding band....after the divorce, I'm still wearing it

Who is the one person that you can always turn to when you are down?

My father's pocket watch. It's beautiful and I only wear it when I'm in a suit or suit vest, but It's his and he gave it to me and I'm not giving it to anybody unless it's my daughter.

Would you share your toys with someone else?

My hot wheels are all mine.

Do you ever walk through the grocery store hoping someone will hit on you?

my father had a Lindy Star sapphire ring, that I am using as a wedding band....after the divorce, I'm still wearing it

Who is the one person that you can always turn to when you are down?

My friend Mary, My children, Many of my co-workers, and I have a friend in Seattle that I call for phone healing. I'm pretty lucky.

My hot wheels are all mine.

Do you ever walk through the grocery store hoping someone will hit on you?

eh.. no. I walk through the grocery store hoping that I don't run into those sample people.

What would you do if you were locked out of your home and didn't have a cell phone?

My friend Mary, My children, Many of my co-workers, and I have a friend in Seattle that I call for phone healing. I'm pretty lucky.

eh.. no. I walk through the grocery store hoping that I don't run into those sample people.

What would you do if you were locked out of your home and didn't have a cell phone?

First, I'd kick myself for not having a cell phone. Then I would either hang out on the porch if it was a nice day Or walk to a friend's house in hopes they were home.

Have you been watching the NBA playoffs?

First, I'd kick myself for not having a cell phone. Then I would either hang out on the porch if it was a nice day Or walk to a friend's house in hopes they were home.

Have you been watching the NBA playoffs?

Just the Cavs, because I want GiggLeGasm's team to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back