Vampire High

She past him a note across the table as they teacher droned on. The note read: Hate this lesson how they can teach history to us when we come from the families who have made the most history. She was so bored. She yawned playing with her hair. She leaned her head against him. She was so bored and then the teacher said it was time for a video and he smirked at her. She grinned at him naughtily.
 
Jasper smiled back at Juliette, he knew what she would be doing soon enough. He whispered in her ear, "Think you can get me off before the video is done?"
 
The lights went down as they watched the video. She winked at him as she slid under the table. She pulled his cock out of his trousers. She began licking and kissing his cock. She slowly took him in her mouth and began sucking his cock head.
 
Jasper smiled as Juliette got on her knees under the table and began to suck on his cock. He did so love when she was down on her knees like this. He couldn't grip her hair or head, so his hands stayed on top of the table as she worked his cock. She had limited movement down there. Jasper leaned back and spread his legs, giving her more room, as he wanted to enjoy this.
 
Juliette pushed her head further down his cock. His cock head hit the back of her throat. She loved giving him a blowjob right under the table in class, it was ever so naughty. She gripped his leg as she deepthroated his cock sucking him hard.
 
Jasper loved it when Juliette was this naughty. His cock filled her hungry mouth, the back of her throat pleasuring him. He imagined simply fucking her on the desk, everyone watching, marveling at how well she handled his hard cock in such a tight place, he could tell she would not be denied. His cock began to swell, a clear indicator he would be cumming soon.
 
She was working his cock more. She stroked and squeezed at his leg. She was sucking hard her tongue really working his cock head. She wanted his cum so much. She wanted to taste his hot sticky yummy cum.
 
Jasper couldn't wait any longer as he finally came, filling Juliette's mouth. Stream after stream filled her waiting mouth. He wished he could watch her swallow it all, but sadly the desk did block his view. A few of the people around him knew and could see what she was doing. That just made it all the hotter. He had to bite his lips from making any moans if pleasure, later when he fucked her again they would be able to be noisier.
 
He filled her mouth with cum and she swallowed it up. She pushed his cock back into his trousers. She slid out from under the table. She was licking her lips clean and she sat back in her chair. She smiled at him playing with her long hair.
 
Jasper smiled over at Juliette as she removed her seat, just as the lights came on from the end of the movie.

The teacher looked across the room and rattles off a question. He smiled as he called on Jasper, thinking Jasper was too distracted to have been paying attention. Jasper wasn't just a jock, or the bug man on campus, but he was also smart. The teacher was annoyed by the ease with which Jasper answered.

"Everyone I want a paper tomorrow." He shouted right before the bell rang. The class groaned a the added work load.
 
“I think maybe I should just fuck him so I don’t have to do the paper.” Juliette whispered to Jasper with a laugh. She grabbed her things and put them into her bag. She ran her hand through her hair as she stood up. “So glad this school day is over. You coming to my room?” She said with a smile flashing her sharp fangs.
 
Jasper laughed at her comment. "You know you would kill him." His hand came to her cute ass, "Once you took off your clothes, turned around and wiggled that ass, he would simple die. Not even able to finish you. Then we would get a new teacher, who would be equally as old."

He returned the flash of her smile with his own fangs, "mmm does someone need a repeat from earlier?"
 
She laughed at his comments about the teacher dying as soon as he saw her naked. He flashed his own fangs at her and it made her feel tingles all over. His fangs turned her on so much. She liked him biting at her neck.

“You saying it is only me who wants a repeat performance because if that is what you’re saying you can go back to your own room and I can deal with myself.” She said her sassy bitch way. She had her hand on her hip looking at him with her resting bitch face.
 
Jasper wrapped his arm around his hot and slutty little girl, "mmm you know I want you as much." He leans in closer, kissing her neck, his teeth just grazing but not drawing blood. His tongue rolled up her neck before he kisses her right below the ear. "Am I forgiven?" He knew he would be, but part of the game was to ask.
 
She loved his teeth grazing at her neck. She moaned softly. She loved all the attention he gave to her. "I'm not sure. Your going to have to try hard to make it up to me." She said grinning at him. She wasn't angry, she just wanted to play with him. She walked out of the classroom and headed to her room. She pushed him into the room and kissed him passionately. "Now how are you going to make it up to me?" She asked.
 
Jasper kissed Juliette very hard. His strong hard holding her body. He picked her up and carried her to the bed, throwing her onto it. He spread her legs as he tore off her panties. The poor girl loses so many panties because of him. Then his long tongue dove right into her pussy, pushing deep into her.
 
He kissed her hard making her moan loudly. She loved his hands on her body. She stroked his back softly. He threw her onto the bed. He opened her legs. He rip off her panties. He pushed his tongue in her making her moan loudly. She was so wet for him. She ran her hand through his hair as he licked at her pussy.
 
Jasper continued to work at her pussy. He let his tongue explore her and lick her pussy. His hands worked to keep her thighs apart so that he would have easy access, licking her. He did love the way she tasted as he pushed his tongue deeper into the hot little slut. He wanted to hear her moan and scream as he brought her to orgasm.
 
Her body began shuddering and then she began squirting all over causing such a mess. She closed her eyes moaning loudly. Her hands gripped the bed as she was having an intense orgasm. "Fuck yes." She screamed.
 
Jasper finished cleaning her as he stood before her, looking down at the quivering girl before him. He knew the fun was only just beginning. He spread her legs wide as he let his hard cock slide into her wet pussy. She had her fun, now it was time for her to get hers. He began to thrust hard and deep into her.
 
She moaned out as he slid into her soaking wet pussy. He was thrusting into her making her pussy making a wet noise. She kissed him as her nails moved over his back and her hips moved with his.
 
Jasper hotly returned the kiss. His cock continued to slam into Juliette's body. Finally though he broke the kiss as his fangs came out, and he bit into Juliette's neck. He was hungry and what he wanted was beneath the flesh. His cock continued to slam into her pussy though, his powers making everything more pleasurable.
 
She screamed out in pleasure as he was fucking her hard and biting down into her neck. She closed her eyes. Her pussy gripped his cock and she began cumming hard. Her body shuddered as she was cumming.
 
Jasper felt the hot little slut beneath him cum even as he drank of her blood. The warm liquid going down his throat as his hard cock pounded into her. As her pussy squeezed his cock tightly from her orgasm, Jasper filled her pussy with his hot semen. He kissed her on the lips, she could still taste some of her blood on his lips, as his tongue slid into her mouth.
 
Back
Top