Late night cap with the janitor.(closed to Kililia and me.)

Lisa lean against him watching the movie as she reach down to stroke his crotch: how many girls you been with? i bet it was over a hundred...heheh *kisses him*
 
"no maybe more like 10"-he blushed and smiled as he groaned gently and stroked her sides.-"mmm your teasing"-he smiled again and pers her hair.-"mmm keep it up inwill take ypu soon"
 
Lisa started undo his pants to pull out his coc,gasps as he was soo big: your bigger than my dreams...*stroke his cock before sliding the crown in her mouth as she moans loudly. Looks up as she began to bob her head up and down his cock. She often gag as he was the biggest cock she sucked*
 
-He stopped the film and moaned.-"Oh Lisa oh baby that feels good."-He groaned enjoying her lips all over his cock.-
 
Lisa swirls her tongue around his cock as she moans looking up at him. Blushes as he complemented her as she suck him faste as she massages his balls . She loved his expression as hse pleassred him.
 
-He groaned and looked to her eyes as he gripped her hair gently.-"oh yeah give it all to me i want every inch of that mouth.-
 
lisa pull back to flicker the tip of her tongue at the base of his cock as she smiles: "its getting sooo big..." *takes his cock back in her mouth as she does her best to deep throat him deep and fast though she ends up gagging time to time as tries fit it all in her mouth*
 
-He groaned looking to her eyes as she worked his cock and soon came filling her hot little mouth with his cum.-"Oh yeah oh swallow it all and lets let me take your ass like you want."
 
Lisa looks up into his eyes as she swallows his cum as she moaned, Pull back using her tongue to lick his cock clean: "*gets up as she take his hand in hers and guide him to her room and undress slowly for him. She crawls on his bed naked, face down and ass up, reaches back to spread her cheeks: " please fill my ass with your cock and fuck me hard...show me, i am now your girl...heheh
 
-They went to his room and after the show he saw her and blushed as he rubbed his cock against her ass.-"You sure?"-He blushed and rubbed the head against his cock.-"And you sure dry?"-He teased her hole barely poking it in.-
 
Lisa looks at him giggling:" Yeah...i'm sure i want your big cock in my ass and have you fuck me till you cum...."*looks at him* "swear first not stop fucking me tll you cum 5 times even if i beg you to stop...i want my special night be about your needs be met and not my fear stop you"
 
-Simon looked to her and shoved his cock in slowly bit by but deep in her he went inch by inch slowly thrusting in her. He was dripping from her saliva on his cock. He kept poping his cock deep and slowly moving deep and slow in and out of her.-"mmm it feels terrific."
 
Lisa eyes bulges as she cries out feeling his cock slide into herass: ooowwww...fuck... you big...god...*whimpers as she crawls at his chest " aarrrggghhhhh, whimper helplessly under him trying o entice him
 
-His cock began moving faster he groaned.-"you want it hard?"-he grabbed her hips poundin her ass. he picked up speed and moaned each every other thrust.-
 
Lisa eyes bulges as he sped up, nodding as her eyes filled with tears, he body tense up as he thrusted: "aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh....big....oh god....sooo big....!!! *release her ass to grab the bed and scream into his pillows as he pound her ass hard as she nooddded to entice him to keep fucking her raw for his needs. She found herself wanna fill all his naughty fantasies *
 
-He gripped her arms and pounded her ass harder and harder moaning.-"mmmm Yeah baby come on lisa."-He groaned as Simon kept pounding her.-
 
Lisa bite down her urge to cry: "fuck me....fuck...harder....*milk his cock* deeper....cum....in my ass...
 
-He kept fucking her ass harder and harder deep in side her 5 times and Simon couldn't believe he had came 5 times in her ass before he pulled out and rested on the bed holding her.-"Lisa....my...i....do you...want a .....drink."-He panted he could feel her juices from her virgin pussy.-"I can't wait for your prom."
 
Lisa lay beside him naked and in great pain, she never imagine it be so painfully big. She doubt, she be able to ever walk again
She smiles weakly at him: " Your amazing.. i want you to make me fill up all your fantasies"
 
"We have plenty of time for that."-He chuckled.-"You need to rest especially after that brutal fucking."
 
**A night passed after the night of passion**
 
Last edited:
The Next day was Saturday Simon woke with her in bed and stroked her hair they were both sweaty a bit and enjoyed the close ness as he stroked her hair more.-"She is truly a blessing."-He smiled as Simon held her still he ran a hand over her ass.-
 
Last edited:
Lisa smiled as she woke up as she turn to kiss his lips, reaching between his leg to stroke his cock: " mmmmmmmm...i want you fuck my ass whenever it suit you...even if i am not in the mood...love a man that take charge, hehehe...*kissses him again* " you know, you have an amazing cock, sooo huge..."
 
-He kissed her back.-"I can not wait to fuck your pussy as long as we can still enjoy each other i don't care what we do but i think i will take your ass."-He smiled and chuckled.-"Though i am sure it is sore so maybe tonight we do have a whole weekend together."-Simon smiled and looked around a bit he enjoyed yesterday it was amazing.-
 
Lisa kissed his cock before sucking the head before looking up: " your painfully big but i love knowing how big your cock is..." *flickering her tongue under the crown of your cock: " it hurts but practice should make perfect right? heheh *Unaware his cock was larger than most men*
 
Back
Top