Moving into the dark (Closed)

It kind of surprised her to find he wasn't in the room yet considering how late it was, though she figured he'd be coming in anytime. She was about to crawl into bed when his whistle startled her and the heat instantly painted her cheeks red at his compliment.

At first she tried to cover up a little more with her hands and pulling slightly at the hem to make sure nothing was showing. Though she quickly stopped trying to hide, realizing she chose to wear this and his reaction was to be expected, it didn't calm the flush in her cheeks however.

Slowly she stepped more into his view, biting her lower lip as she slowly turned in a full circle for him, showing the whole thing off. He can tell from the back that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it as she turned. Kyleen for some reason, was getting highly aroused by the simple action of showing off and it actually made her feel good about herself.

"I like it too. It looks like the woman left all her clothes here, most seem to fit me too. I also found a swim suit too."

When she was facing him once more, she wasn't quite sure what to do right then if she should keep standing there, looking pretty for him, or crawl into bed. There was a part of her that didn't really know why she was doing this, then the other part wanted him to see her as a woman and not a child that he most likely sees her as.
 
He chuckled a little at her little bit of shyness as she tried to adjust the dress before giving up. He enjoyed watching her show off the dress for him, admiring her. He licked his lips for a moment as he could smell her arousal, but he controlled himself to not scare her into thinking he was going to attack her or the like. He gave an approving smile when she turned to him once more.

"That is wonderful to here you found some clothes to fit you. I look forward to see how you look at the beach."

He moved to the bed and pulled the covers aside for a moment before sitting down, facing away from her. He wasn't embarrassed to be naked, but he didn't want to push her too fast from her comfort zone just yet. He undressed and pulled the covers over him before looking to her for a moment.

"Come to bed and get some sleep. You need all the rest you came get for the day at the beach."

He smiled again, closing his eyes to give her privacy to undress and to drift to sleep.
 
It made her happy seeing his approval, even if the compliments made her blush. She watched as he undressed and proceeded to wait for her. Kyleen didn't normally sleep in the nude and yet as she kept looking at him, it did look comfortable. At least she wouldn't have to worry about whatever she wears getting all twisted up at night.

Then another thought popped in as she walked to her side of the bed, the swim suit she found was far more revealing than anything she has ever worn. And he is going to end up seeing her nude soon enough. With another glance towards him, she stripped out of the silky material and slipped in under the covers with him.

Kyleen watched as he slept for a moment, knowing that he couldn't possibly fall asleep that fast, though she didn't want to disturb either. She rolled over and turned the light off on her side, attempting to go to sleep even with her mind racing a million miles a second.

This time she didn't get as close to the edge as she could, in fact she was close enough to him that she could feel his body heat against her back.
 
It did take him a little bit of time to sleep, smiling a little at smelling her scent close to him, along with her body heat. He laid sleeping on his back for most of the night. However sometime during the night he did roll over on his face towards her. His arm went around her waist, pulling her slender form against his larger frame.

Perhaps it was a very pleasant dream he was having, as his cock was fully aroused, nestled between their bodies snugly. His chest rose and fell slowly with his breathing, his hands splayed out over her midriff.
 
Kyleen eventually fell asleep after finding something constant to focus on, which happened to be his steady breathing. She didn't know how long she had been sleeping before she felt his arm wrapping around her and pulling her closer to him, but it did wake her enough to notice something else.

For a moment she wanted to try and slip away from his arm until she realized just how relaxing it was to be here like this. Her mind was still a bit hazy and disoriented from waking up so suddenly, so it didn't take much for her to go back to sleep after a moment or two.

His hard cock had found its way between her thighs while she slept, causing her purr a little and roll her hips towards the sensations it was creating. It was also giving her some very pleasant dreams as well.
 
Her rolling hips added to the pleasant dream he was having, and he groaned in his sleep as he soon came in his sleep. His hot seed erupted along her thighs, up along her slick folds, her stomach, and on the bedsheets. A short while after that he rolled back onto his back, his hand slipping from her.

It was just after dawn when he woke up. He took a few deep breathe to clear the sleep from his mind before looking over towards Kyleen. He smiled seeing her still asleep, deciding to let her sleep a little longer before getting her up. He ran his fingers along her cheek softly before climbing out of the bed carefully.

He took a shower, taking his time as he let the hot water run over his body for a few minutes.
 
The motions he was making in his sleep caused her to have a small orgasm herself, which woke her up in a daze just in time to feel him explode. Between being half a sleep and the feeling the rush of sensations she couldn't comprehend what just happened right then.

For her it was hard to tell if she was dreaming the whole thing or if it really happened as she slipped back into dreamland for a while longer. She smiled in her sleep when he touched her cheek and her ear twitched towards the sound of him taking a shower.

It was about that time she felt the sticky cum and wetness on the sheet, there was also a scent that disturbed her and she finally woke up fully. At first she was hesitant to look and see what was going on, almost afraid it was something else, though it didn't have that scent.

Slowly she peeled the blanket back and noticed what it was, in that moment she froze sitting on the bed wondering what had happened. Curled her knees up to her chest just looking at the wetness and felt bad, thinking she caused it all.

When she heard the shower go off and saw him returning to the room, she grabbed the blanket and covered herself quickly. The blanket didn't quite cover the wet spot on the bed and the scent was so clear as it filled the room a bit more with the blanket off.

"I.... I... I'm sorry... It was just a dre... I..."

She slid from the bed and ran to the room she picked out last night, feeling ashamed at causing such a mess in his bed.
 
When he got back to the room, he wasn't quite expecting her to act like she had. He stepped aside to let her run out of the room and off to another room. It took him a moment to see what she was so worried about, and chuckled softly. He just made his way inside his room, getting dressed for the beach in a pair of long shorts with a pair of trunks underneath and a t-shirt.

He pulled the sheets from the bed and tossed them to the corner for one of the robots to clean up. After that he went to her room and opened the door, looking in.

"There's no need to be upset little one. You can't control what what's when you sleep, and neither can I. No need to cry over a bit of a mess. Get yourself cleaned up and we can go to the beach."

He grinned and smiled to her before going to making sure the picnic lunch was being made.
 
She didn't know what to think about what happened, sex wasn't foreign to her, it was always all around her in one way or another. It's just she's never experienced it and now that she has calmed down a bit, it didn't feel as if they went that far. She was still tingling between her legs as she could still feel how he was sliding against her.

It startled her a little when his voice broke her thoughts and she listened to what he had to say about it, noticing he wasn't upset by it at all. The quick shower she took seemed to calm her down enough to focus on other things, trying to forget about it.

She was a bit hesitant about putting on the bikini swim suit, it practically hid nothing. Then she had to remind herself that she wasn't a little girl, of course waking up the way she did said otherwise, but she was trying. She just didn't expect to wake up with a mess between her legs like that.

After looking through the rest of the clothes, she found a really pretty chiffron scarf like material that she tied into a dress. Though it was sheer enough that the white swimsuit could easily be seen. She packed up a few warmer clothes in case it got cold on the way home. For as much as she wanted to hide herself, she strongly decided against, this was more of a test to herself rather than anything else. Wanting to prove to herself that she can do this.

Eventually she emerged from her room with the pack on her shoulders and went to the kitchen area wondering if Zion was there.
 
He was going through the food, putting it into a large basket when she walked in. He looked up and gave a low whistle at her appearance.

"You are going to be the envy of the beach, little one."

He smiled and picked the basket up in one hand and the cooler in the other. He nodded towards a couple of towels that had been laid out in the counter for them.

"The towels are right there if you want to get them. Would you care to walk to the beach or ride on the bike? It's only a couple of miles there and it's pretty much flat all the way there."

He waited for her to pick up the towels before heading towards the elevator.
 
"We can walk.... if you don't mind.... it would do me some good to stretch my legs out a bit."

She took the towels and stuffed them in her pack since there was plenty of room in it and followed him out. It was hard for her to look at him right now without thinking about them in bed. The more she thought about it, she wasn't really all that ashamed about it anymore, in fact she was kind of upset that she wasn't awake enough to enjoy it.

"Thank you for all the compliments and everything else. It isn't as easy as I thought it would to break out of this shell. I really do appreciate the support, even though I haven't been showing it."

Once in the elevator, she took the basket from him so she could hold his hand as they walked. It was partly her way of thanking him and showing him that she wasn't upset about earlier. Another reason is she just simply like how hand felt in hers, it was comforting in many ways.
 
He smiled for a moment when he felt her take his hand in hers. He let go long enough to kneel down and press a sequence of buttons beneath a panel in the surface. He stood back up, taking her hand in his again.

"You are welcome. I am doing this so you know there is more to the world than the cage you were in. You are a rare jewel in the world to be polished and let shine. And I am happy you decided to stay and let me guide you towards that path."

The view through the windows of the elevator showed a world teeming with life beneath the surface. A few starfish had attached themselves to the windows at various points, and schools of fish could be seen further out. They soon reached the surface, greeted by the sun just above the horizon.

The walk to the beach took them along the grassy coast. Seagulls called to one another as they rode along the sea breeze further out over the ocean. A few cars were heard passing along the road in the distance.

The beach only had a family there already, the parents sitting beneath an umbrella while a pair of little girls played in the surf. The sand was pristine white, a rarity along the coast. The beach was actually a half-mile inlet that had formed over time.

"Well, pick out a place for us to set our things down."
 
The sights, smells and sounds had all of her senses running wild, each little sound made her ears twitch like little radars. The smell was so refreshing and very different from the mountains, it was a scent she wished could be bottled up and saved. The sand freaked her out slightly at first as the texture was so forgein for her bare feet and she wasn't quite sure how to handle her feet sinking into it.

However, she got over the freaky part of it and couldn't stop from 'playing' in the sand as they walked. When he asked where she wanted to set things up, she looked around the beach for a moment then pointed a little ways past where the family was.

"That little cove like area. It's a little bit of privacy anyway."

It wasn't a huge spot and they had to climb over a few rocks to get to it, but it was perfect for her. It also provided a little bit of shade from the bigger boulders surrounding it.

"I never thought of myself as those things. In fact i don't think anyone has ever complimented me the way you do. I like it, just not used to hearing such things."

She spoke while helping him set their little area up a bit before she went to investigate the water.
 
After setting things up with her, he stayed near their spot as he let her go and enjoy herself. As the morning wore on, a few more beach-goers came, a couple more families and some young couples. Zion kept an eye on things, but no one acted suspicious he could see.

A few of the older ladies laid out on their towels to catch some sun, while some of the guys did eye Kyleen, they didn't bother her. It was the younger kids who went to play with Kyleen in the surf, surprised and amazed with her. He chuckled as he leaned back against a rock, enjoying the happiness he saw on her face.

He soon took his t-shirt off, laying aside as he decided to go shirtless. It was just after noon when he wondered if Kyleen would come back to their spot to eat and rest a little.
 
The morning was perfect for Kyleen and she had a ton of fun with the kids, did everything with them, swimming, building castles, even burying one of their fathers in the sand. At one point she took off the scarf dress as it was getting in the way of things. Within a couple of hours, the kids were practically begging her to show them her true form after letting them see her tails.

For a little while she was hesitant about it, every so often glancing back towards Zion to make sure he was still there. Eventually she caved in and amused the kids for a little while in her full form, chasing each other all over the place. Then they were all called back so they can chill out and eat their lunches, when the last kid left she shifted back into the human form.

She couldn't remember the last time she has had this much fun, the party she had at the manor didn't even compare to this. On her way back towards their spot she thought of how she could thank him, at this point a simple thanks wouldn't be good enough for her, not after this.

Once back to their spot she was flushed with excitement, slightly sunburned and soaked from all the swimming. She stood there for a moment just admiring how he looked and before he knew what was happening, she pounced on him and kissed him. It wasn't a deep passionate kiss, just enough to let him know how thankful she was. She was too excited to think of anything else in that moment, once she saw him, all she wanted to do was kiss him.

This is what Rayna saw when she found Kyleen on the beach, at first she couldn't see where Zion was sitting till Kyleen went back to him. She came up to the beach towards the tail end of the kids playing with some sort creature, as she got closer she realized it was Kyleen.

She hid behind the rocks just in time to see them kissing and that damn jealousy stung her again. Though for now she slipped from the rocks and went back down the beach a little ways. For now she'll just follow them, she didn't see his hover bike anywhere so that told her they were close by at least. She really did want to interrupt them, at the same time, this was too perfect of a day to waste and she didn't want to cause issues just yet. Though their kiss did linger in the back of her mind, almost confirming that Kyleen was in fact involved with what happened at the manor.
 
He was caught off guard by the pounce and kiss for a moment. However he went with it, returning the soft kiss. His hands rested on her sides for a moment before pulling back a little and smiling.

"What was that for?"

He lifted her up gently before standing up himself, leading to the little shaded area. He pulled out the food and drinks, setting everything up before grabbing a sandwich for himself.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself here at the beach. Making some new friends?"
 
"It was my way of thanking you for everything. Saying it didn't seem like it would have been enough."

She smiled brightly as she grabbed for a drink not realizing just how thirsty she was till now. Taking some fruit and her sandwich she sat in the shade next to him.

"Yea, I am enjoying myself quite a bit. Those kids were pretty fun and though I think they just liked me for my tails."

She laughed a little knowing it was more than that, it was the simple fact that she was paying attention to them more than anything.

"Do you wish to do anything? We can spend sometime together before... well, you know."

The tank was something she really didn't want to think about, but it has been on her mind all day, just hasn't been dwelling on it much. It was something she didn't want to ruin her day with.

"I don't want you to be bored while I have all the fun."
 
He laughed for a moment, putting an arm around her to hold her against him for a bit.

"I am having plenty of fun watching you run around. It's quite entertaining to watch."

He grinned and ate a little more of his sandwich, looking out at the beach. It had turned out to be a pleasent day for them, and would continue to do so. After eating and drinking for a bit, he stood up for a moment, stretching. He paused for a moment, the breeze sending a whiff of a familiar scent his way. He chuckled for a moment, pushing it aside.

"I believe I might go and enjoy the water for a bit. First.."

He grinned down at her before he suddenly picking Kyleen up, putting her over his shoulder like a sack. He carried her out to the water and in to his water before giving her a toss into the water, laughing.
 
Kyleen blushed a little, though it was hard to tell with the sunburn painting her face. Just as she set down her drink, he lifted her up suddenly and she squealed when he easily tossed her over his shoulder. Despite all her laughing, she was struggling to break free from his shoulder, before she knew, he was tossing her into the water.

It caught her by surprise so she choked a little when she came up for air, however, it didn't stop her from splashing water in his face. She stuck her tongue out at him, splashed at him again before swimming away from him playfully.

~~~
Rayna wasn't too far away from them, just enough to not be noticed and she heard the squealing which made her look in their direction. At first she smirked at how he just tossed her in the water like a rag doll, but she also noticed how hard Kyleen was laughing. Even she couldn't remember the last time she actually saw the girl laughing like that, let alone having fun.

It made her think a little more about her own actions, even if Kyleen was involved, it was clear that she was happier now that she was free. Somehow she honestly didn't think kyleen could be involved in having so many people killed like that either.

The more she watched the two of them together, the more confused she became, wondering what game he was playing at.
 
He laughed at her reaction, putting up his hands as if to fend off the splash. He went after, easily catching her and tossing her again. This got the attention of the kids, who clamor end over to be tossed as well. Soon he was splashing around as the kids begged to be tossed again and again. The parents watched as well, just to make sure he didn't hurt them. Of course many of the ladies were also admiring his physique as well as the water ran over his skin.

It was a little before dinner that the parents called in the kids, preparing to head home. He walked out of the water, letting himself drip dry for the time being. He gave a smile to Kyleen for a moment before heading to their spot, beginning to gather things to go home.

"Ready to go yet? And I know you'll sleep well tonight."
 
It was a long day and she was starting to feel the wear and tear of the sun hitting her hard. She was pretty burnt and a bit overheated when they went back to their spot. For the most part she was ready to go back until she saw the sun setting over the horizon. The sight was breath taking and she stood there watching it as he packed their stuff up.

"Yea, I'm ready to go."

Slowly she peeled herself away from the scene before her and wrapped the scarf into a dress again. A slight hiss escaped when she suddenly realized just burnt she was, slowly and carefully pulled her pack onto her shoulder. As they started to walk back, she couldn't keep her eyes off the setting sun, it would be a little while before it fully set, it was still a remarkable sight none the less.

~~~~

Rayna took off just as the kids were being called back, she went up to where the cars were parked and stayed behind a little. Watching and following them as they headed back, she wanted to see where they were hiding this time, noticing they were coming up to the parked cars.
 
He shook his head a little at how sunburnt she had gotten. He picked everything in both hands, following after the families with Kyleen in tow. He smiled watching, pausing every now and then to let her catch up.

He wasn't certain where Rayna gad gotten to, but he didn't want her to find the way to the base. He led Kyleen to the orchard, but he stopped every few moments to check on the apples. There really wasn't a hiding place around the orchard, so it would take Rayna some time to find the right timing to make it close to the elevator.

Once on the elevator, he set the basket and cooler down. He moved to Kyleen, looking her over carefully.

"You'll be fine. I'll use some of the medical nanites and that should soothe this little sunburn. Don't worry."

He gave her a little kiss on the forehead for a moment. He picked the basket and cooler up once more. The sunlight shone through the water on them, basking the elevator in a soft golden glow.
 
Kyleen was very drained and had a difficult time keeping up, as she came down from the day's excitement all she wanted to do was crash. It showed in her eyes just how exhausted and fried she was, not even focusing on the different direction they went as she kept her eyes lowered to the ground.

She smiled a little when they got to the elevator and hearing what he had to say, of course she didn't really know what nanites were. All she did was nod a little though, agreeing to whatever will help the pain go away. On the way down she was holding onto him for support as she closed her eyes.

"I... I need to sleep... I feel sick and dizzy."

It was difficult for her keep her balance as the elevator moved beneath her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rayna was frustrated that there was no where for her to stay close and keep out of sight, forcing her to stay behind a ways a least an half hour. Luckily she was able to follow their scent fairly easy, though when she got to where the elevator spot was, there was nothing there. Their scent had ended in that spot, she even back tracked a little to see if maybe there was a direction she missed.

The scent always landed her right there on the empty cliff side and she growled in frustration at losing them already. To her it was like they just simply disappeared, she even glanced over the cliff with great doubt of a thought that perhaps they jumped off. Of course, they didn't and there was no sign of that thought either.

Without any other lead to go on though, she flew off to head back to the home she had claimed making plans to camp this spot out and investigate it more.
 
Last edited:
He carefully supported her through the base to their room. He stopped one of the robots to have it take care of their stuff before helping her into the room. He undressed her carefully before laying her out in bed. He opened the nearby medical kit, pulling out a an auto-injector with a vial labeled 'medical' on it. He pressed the nozzle against her shoulder, a soft hiss heard as the nanites were released into her.

It took a few minutes for the nanites to fully do their job, a soothing coolness spreading over her skin. The redness soon left her as he watched her drift off to sleep. Zion undressed as well, climbing in beside her. He pulled her close, an arm over her protectively before he went to sleep himself.
 
Kyleen whimpered softly when feeling him undressing her, the material and his fingers sent both pain and pleasure into tender nerves. With the shot she flinched slightly from the pinching pain, though she drifted off before the burn had healed. She did feel the coolness wash over her, however she was far too gone to appreciate it.

Sometime in the night she did wake up and felt as if she never got burnt or sick. It took her a moment to fully realize that she was nude and in his arms, wondering how she got here since she barely remembered getting off the elevator. It didn't bother though surprisingly, in fact all she did was smile about it.

She rolled over to face him, feeling his arm tighten around her like he refused to let her go even in his sleep. Her fingers traced over his face lightly, brushing back some hair and studying him for a moment or two. Then she got an idea just before going back to sleep herself.

Snuggling closer up to him, burying her face into his chest and draping an arm around him, holding onto him just as much as he was her. It did take her a moment to do what she wanted next, unsure of herself more than anything, especially with what happened last night. Eventually, and slowly being careful to not wake him up, she draped a leg over his leg.

This made her heart race as she felt his cock twitching and coming to life, however it didn't seem to wake him so she forced herself to go back to sleep. Which wasn't an easy task, there were moments when she was tempted to roll back over, yet she's already made to much movement and really didn't want to wake him. In reality she didn't know what possessed her to do this, except for the thoughts she had of last night. Only this time she told herself she wouldn't freak out again if something happened again.
 
Back
Top