Almost forced and forced to love it

lofssm

Virgin
Joined
Sep 14, 2016
Posts
10
We were an affair. She'd left her marriage but I wasn't ready. One day mine find out and blew up. Yeah, I'm an asshole, but you haven't heard why yet.

I dump her, my little fucktoy. Tell her I can't see her anymore. I'd been training my little slut, having adventures with her, and now I'd taken the little blowjob queen I'd tamed and kicked her to the curb. Broke her heart.

A few days later she texts me pictures of the bruises. One of her cop coworkers heard she'd been crying, decided to pop by and see if the sassy flirty office girl needed some cheering up. She said no and he pinned her to the wall, held her by the throats long enough to get some finger bruises in. Felt her up. Almost was brave enough to rape her but chickened out and left. I'm clueless another state away. We chat and she says she's ok.

What she doesn't tell me, not for two months until we get back together and I coax it out of her, she rubbed her wet slutty pussy thinking about being raped on her dining room table on the coach while the red marks faded. The fifth orgasm made her pass out limp.

Once my toy gave me this key into her head, well, yes. I've used it. Over and over. Forcing her with toys. Clamping my hand over her mouth and telling her I'd offer cuffed and blindfolded to whoever she'd flirted with who had texted. She'd struggle. Buck. Try and throw me off. And spurt clear love juice in the air.

"Baby",I'd whisper,"I hear you saying please, no, please stop. But this wet, dripping, cum filled pussy, says yes more." And she'd moan and gush with my hand on her throat.

It's when I edge her with a vibrator running in her tight virgin ass and make her say his name she loses all control.

See? I promised I was an asshole for different reasons. :kiss::kiss:
 
:confused: Are we discussing what part of this makes you an asshole?
 
:confused: Are we discussing what part of this makes you an asshole?

Nah, was more of a literary device, if you will. Causing her pain and then using that pain for my own gratification has made me return a few previously won humanitarian awards.
 
Nah, was more of a literary device, if you will. Causing her pain and then using that pain for my own gratification has made me return a few previously won humanitarian awards.

So...you think you're an asshole?
 
Nah, was more of a literary device, if you will. Causing her pain and then using that pain for my own gratification has made me return a few previously won humanitarian awards.

So... If we aren't discussing what makes you an asshole, what are we discussing?
 
You're an asshole for writing And spurt clear love juice in the air

kiss kiss
 
What humanitarian awards were rescinded when your actions became public knowledge? Was it like when Vanessa Williams lost her Miss America crown for showing her snatch in Penthouse? Are you the snatch-showing Miss America of humanitarian awards?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top