Ass play on him

My bf keeps hinting he likes a little ass play on him.

He likes when I'm on top and I reach around and caress his boys. Also when I'm giving him a blow job which I LOVE doing.my fingers roam and get close but I've never done has play to him before.

What! How?
Can anyone shed some light on how I go about this???

just go for it, he will love it or hate it you won't know unless you do it, remember you must talk to your partner, that is the only was to know what each other likes,:)

easy

Bit a lub, make sure you nails are neat, gentle pressue. Look for his prostrate about 2 inches in. Find it and he will shot his cum 2 metres into the air!

He likes when I'm on top and I reach around and caress his boys. Also when I'm giving him a blow job which I LOVE doing.my fingers roam and get close but I've never done has play to him before.

What! How?

You're certainly over thinking this. Wet your finger, rub his butt and see what happens. If that's going well, apply a bit of pressure and see how that goes. It doesn't take a lot of penetration to feel very, very good. Most of the good nerve endings are near the surface. If he wants to feel "full" - then you'll probably need a toy.

Gloves.
It's not that a bit of shit is a big deal...it's not. But stopping to wash your hands is a buzz killer. Just roll the glove off wrong side out, toss it, and go to Act ll.

What! How?

well Gingersnap we gave some advice hope it helps.

He wants it

If he's hinting at it, then he definitely wants it. The advice you already got is good, though you can also make it part of a sexy shower if you're worried. Just get really soapy, focus on his balls and ass, and then gradually get more and more thorough. Start by rubbing up and down his crack, grazing across the anus with each pass, and gradually using shorter passes so you spend more time near the anus. As he gets more excited, circle it slowly and gently, applying more pressure. Check in with him - "You like that? More?" Then gently insert just the tip of your finger, moving it slowly in a circle and go slightly deeper based on his response. Remember that what seems like an absolutely tiny motion to you will feel much larger to him.

Another perspective

Another way to think about how to approach him is to remember that men and women are wired pretty similarly. Think about what feels good when he plays with your ass and do the same to him.

If you haven't been on the receiving end of anal play yet, try exploring yourself there when masturbating; the shower is a great place for initial exploration. You'll probably find you like it also. Or simply think about how you like to have your pussy and vagina fingered and then do the same to his ass.

Since you already know he wants it, as long as you use lube and progress slowly (but don't stop), his responses should guide you well.

And of course, have fun!

Ask him directly if he likes it or want to experiment. People dodge talking about sex, especially if they see it as something not "normal." By doing this, you loose chances to try new things.

If it is something he knows he likes, explain you have never done it before and follow his guidance.

If he wants to experiment, I can't add to the advice already on this thread.

any suggestions on which anal toys to use? for him and for her?

1st. Take a nice and relaxing and comforting shower together. It will make things easier for all involved. The rear is cleaner and it is a great way to slowly work a finger back there to start massaging it to relax
2nd. I always suggest a tongue after the shower. It is soft and warm and strong, and it feels wonderful

These suggestions work for men & women alike.

If you ever get him going, perhaps move on to Strapon that gets you off as well? Take a look at strapless Strapon dooot come.. They use realdoes a lot. Seems to work. I know it works on some guys..

My boyfriend loves it when I finger myself while I'm blowing him. Once my fingers are nice and wet I start to rub his ass, running my fingers around his anus, and then slowly start to penetrate him. Usually I'm into sucking him really good at the same time. After a bit ill ask him if he wants more, and add another so he has two in his ass.

My boyfriend loves it when I finger myself while I'm blowing him. Once my fingers are nice and wet I start to rub his ass, running my fingers around his anus, and then slowly start to penetrate him. Usually I'm into sucking him really good at the same time. After a bit ill ask him if he wants more, and add another so he has two in his ass.
good technique.. I would love that

What! How?

You don't have to push it all the way in. Just gently pressing will give him a total new sensation. I like it when my wife presses it or uses the tongue but not when she pushes her fingers in. So best thing is speak to him or just experiment and look for his reaction.

Back