buttplug

My favorite is the Doc Johnson Medium Round plug. Have tried a few different plugs over the years and I can wear this one all day with little discomfort. Nice because it is round and doesn't have any points that may cause discomfort over extended periods of time. It's large but not to large. May need to work up to it. Hits everything!!! :D.....especially when out driving around...shopping or working around the house. Just sitting and grinding is quite enjoyable. No worries about it slipping out. You have to work to get it in and work to get it out. It's all about the journey right?
The only downside is the base is a little thick and round. Wish they'd consider redesigning that part to be more ergonomically friendly. Hasn't slowed me down though.
Then there is the Aneros Progasm...... Ummmmm yep.

Have fun.....
 
Has anyone tried the plug designed to function with a TENS unit?

Not exactly a butt plug, but I used to play with a TENS on my wife. I found a metalice coated small vibrater, attached a pad for the TEMS to it then put the other pad on her clit and slipped the vib in her ass. We did this several times and she enjoyed the hell out of the whole experience.
 
Not exactly a butt plug, but I used to play with a TENS on my wife. I found a metalice coated small vibrater, attached a pad for the TEMS to it then put the other pad on her clit and slipped the vib in her ass. We did this several times and she enjoyed the hell out of the whole experience.

That's awesome! I had a GF hook one up to my cock once. Just once. I did not enjoy it at all.
 
I'm trying to go from the Tantus A-bomb at 2.5 inches diameter to a new three inch plug. It's just not happening. Any tips? I've got plenty of lube and warm up. The muscles just refuse to budge around the girthy unit.

It a mental thing. Don't force it, just let your ass relax and push down slightly like you are trying to take a dump. Also, be sure you are clean!

Slowly working it in and out a little further each time will be rewarded.
 
That's awesome! I had a GF hook one up to my cock once. Just once. I did not enjoy it at all.
Wildly off-topic, but I 'threatened' my boy once with getting the male end of the connector slipped into the top of his dick, and a regular pad attached to the base, Turn it on and see what happens!

Needless to say, he squirmed.
 
Love being plugged

I have a couple but my favorite is the Doc Johnson 7.5" realistic penis plug! It's so FILLING! Usually wear it at work, makes the workday so much better and brighter😚
 
I just got my first one, and I like it, but it's too big. If I've got my pants on it's ok, but otherwise it works itself out of me and falls out :eek: I was supposed to wear it to work, but I think I'd better try a smaller one for that. I really like the big one for masturbation though, and foreplay with my partner.
 
I just got my first one, and I like it, but it's too big. If I've got my pants on it's ok, but otherwise it works itself out of me and falls out :eek: I was supposed to wear it to work, but I think I'd better try a smaller one for that. I really like the big one for masturbation though, and foreplay with my partner.
do buttplugs make anal sex more enjoyable?
 
I just slipped mine in. I'll wear it while working at home today. It has been a while since I had it in.
 
I just got my first one today and i dont think its big enough for my liking but a great first one.
Doc Johnsons, The Pleasurepillar from the Wonderland collection.
Love the look and feel :heart: and the fact that its wonderland themed :heart:
 
I got one for my birthday and I love wearing it as much as possible. My favorite is when we go out. My Master and I are the only ones who know it's there. Use lots of lube though to keep it from drying out.
 
I have a couple of small ones and one that vibrates.
I use a lot of lube to get them in but then the hard part is what I can do to keep it in.
it just slowly slips out
 
Back
Top