Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all the lovely littles :rose: and the Daddies that love them. Now that we're on the downhill slide to the long weekend, I hope everyone has a great day.

It wasn't even really flirting in the beginning, just conversation and back and forth banter. It evolved into anticipation of talking with each other, and not a day has gone by that we haven't exchanged at least one message. He is the last person I talk to before I go to sleep, and the first person I think of when I wake up.

It's grown into something so much more, something I can't even begin to explain. He has my heart, and he knows he does. But the best part, and what means the most to me, is that he knows how fragile it is and takes great care to protect it.

This is exactly how it happened between me and my Angel and how it is now. We are anxiously awaiting the time when we can get past all the crap keeping us apart and finally meet.

It wasn't even really flirting in the beginning, just conversation and back and forth banter. It evolved into anticipation of talking with each other, and not a day has gone by that we haven't exchanged at least one message. He is the last person I talk to before I go to sleep, and the first person I think of when I wake up.

It's grown into something so much more, something I can't even begin to explain. He has my heart, and he knows he does. But the best part, and what means the most to me, is that he knows how fragile it is and takes great care to protect it.

That was said perfectly photo. I agree and add cookie and I to the list of how it happened. It truly is indescribable. It's a nice warm feeling though!

I know exactly what you mean. I feel like I could have written every single word of that. It's an amazing feeling, isn't it? :)

Um ditto for cookie and I.

Hello to all the little girls and Daddies.
The rainy days have let up for now, making for an even busier stretch of yard work and gardening. Sunshine...so nice of the big yellow ball to visit again!

I'm thinking it's time to add a nice big deck off the Daddy man cave. Little girl accessible. Any thoughts about a small jacuzzi tub? Thinking big bathtub with jets and not a hotel bacteria laden science experiment gone wrong. No chlorine just a two person tub. Privacy screen perhaps? Mini fridge within reach? Case of GS thin mints in stock! What am I missing?

Last edited:
*hugs Mutato* That's so sweet.
Good morning to all the littles... Photo, TT, PWM, Cookie... Peaches while she travels.. anyone else I missed..

Hello to Eric, English, Stan, RJ, GA... good LAWD... I can't keep up.

I'm just filled with warmth reading the stories above. Everyone deserve happiness.. ;)

Rainy again...I did get some laundry done yesterday before more storms rolled in. Today, I will not be as lucky. Grey... general Yuck outside..c'est la vie.

Have any of you heard of "putting one's house in order before selling it"? Or did I just coin a metaphor? My life is complicated at best, and I would like to take the time to apologize in advance for any intolerance to stupidity I may display over the next little while. I will do my absolute BEST to not be snarky... I really DO live by The Golden Rule..however, I am giving fair warning here and now that I'm a wee bit more touch and go than usual.

I am amassing a real life support group in addition to the one I have here online, and I can't thank you enough for your messages to me. :heart: Thank you, from the bottom all the way to the top of my heart. :heart:

I'm not going anywhere... btw, I'm still going to be here..so trolls may stop cheering :D I'm just giving you a ten second head start, as it were. I no longer "parley" and just forget about asking for quarter... :p

Now that my disclaimer has been posted... :D:D I hope everyone has a lovely day today. I'm getting a new dryer in a few days... Huzzah!!! ( really, guys, it doesn't take much...lol)

You know where to find me. :kiss:

Good morning to all the littles... Photo, TT, PWM, Cookie... Peaches while she travels.. anyone else I missed..

I'm just filled with warmth reading the stories above. Everyone deserve happiness.. ;)

Rainy again...I did get some laundry done yesterday before more storms rolled in. Today, I will not be as lucky. Grey... general Yuck outside..c'est la vie.

Have any of you heard of "putting one's house in order before selling it"? Or did I just coin a metaphor? My life is complicated at best, and I would like to take the time to apologize in advance for any intolerance to stupidity I may display over the next little while. I will do my absolute BEST to not be snarky... I really DO live by The Golden Rule..however, I am giving fair warning here and now that I'm a wee bit more touch and go than usual.

I am amassing a real life support group in addition to the one I have here online, and I can't thank you enough for your messages to me. :heart: Thank you, from the bottom all the way to the top of my heart. :heart:

I'm not going anywhere... btw, I'm still going to be here..so trolls may stop cheering :D I'm just giving you a ten second head start, as it were. I no longer "parley" and just forget about asking for quarter... :p

Now that my disclaimer has been posted... :D:D I hope everyone has a lovely day today. I'm getting a new dryer in a few days... Huzzah!!! ( really, guys, it doesn't take much...lol)

RA snarky? Noooooo! Huzzah? What is this 1864? Just poking fun! ~takes a step back and to the right to avoid RA's haymaker roundhouse. Sorry for the crappy weather as we just emerged from it. How's the house coming along? ~still out of arms reach~

RA snarky? Noooooo! Huzzah? What is this 1864? Just poking fun! ~takes a step back and to the right to avoid RA's haymaker roundhouse. Sorry for the crappy weather as we just emerged from it. How's the house coming along? ~still out of arms reach~
Cute... "haymaker"...It's usually an elbow to the jaw followed by a knee to the groin...lol :D:D

Still no wall in my house :eek: Imagine that. :rolleyes: Waiting for the right weather.

If I had ANY decorative or organizational bone in my body..maybe the house wouldn't look so "blech." Couple that with regardless of whatever I do, it isn't "correct"....not a lot gets done because if I don't do anything then I can NOT be accused of doing "nothing" incorrectly...lol.

I've got boxes of framed pictures that I haven't hung yet in the room that was redone, and I need to get them up. That would take away some of the clutter in this one room. Trouble is...I need to hammer, and I can't hammer bc SO works third shift. Have any of you had success with using those 3M non-marring hanger thingies? The ones that are supposed to hold without hammering into the wall?

Cute... "haymaker"...It's usually an elbow to the jaw followed by a knee to the groin...lol :D:D

Still no wall in my house :eek: Imagine that. :rolleyes: Waiting for the right weather.

If I had ANY decorative or organizational bone in my body..maybe the house wouldn't look so "blech." Couple that with regardless of whatever I do, it isn't "correct"....not a lot gets done because if I don't do anything then I can NOT be accused of doing "nothing" incorrectly...lol.

I've got boxes of framed pictures that I haven't hung yet in the room that was redone, and I need to get them up. That would take away some of the clutter in this one room. Trouble is...I need to hammer, and I can't hammer bc SO works third shift. Have any of you had success with using those 3M non-marring hanger thingies? The ones that are supposed to hold without hammering into the wall?

Spam and 3M two of Minnesota's finest. Not sure on the hammer less hooks. Declare a "hammer day"
And put up all your pics, then start the blender and celebrate part 2 of "hammered day"

Good morning to all the Daddies and my fellow littles. Waking up to see such a positive page made me smile, and I'm going to need that smile to get through my day.

12 hour shift today. *sigh*

Spam and 3M two of Minnesota's finest. Not sure on the hammer less hooks. Declare a "hammer day"
And put up all your pics, then start the blender and celebrate part 2 of "hammered day"
:D
Funny man..I'd rather have a DJ blaring loud music to dance to.. Hold the libations..

You do know the new golden rule, right: He who has the gold, rules!

Geez, all my city's given to the world is ALCO, GE, color tv, Ann B. Davis, former MLB pitcher John Tudor....

Greeting my wonderful, baby girl at the door. Wrapping her in my arms, and carrying you to the sofa. Lightly sitting you down, and then just holding you tight. Letting all the stress and frustration that we both have felt threw out the day, Leave us. As we enjoy the simplest, but yet most wonderful feeling we can give each other. The feeling of being together, and knowing that right now. All is going to be fine, for we are in each others arms again.

Love you, my wonderful baby girl. and miss you very dearly.

Hi everyone! Whew...I can't keep up!

I love hearing 'how it happened to us' stories from those willing to share such private and intimate events.. thank you! :heart:

PWMT..I missed you! Kisses and hope you are well!

RA, we littles are entitled to bouts of snarkiness. It's in the guidebook.. page 68.
Have you checked into the hooks that you push in..Hercules hooks or something like that? I haven't had luck with the sticky hangers..pretty weak.

I texted Peaches earlier to let her know she had a surprise waiting on her doorstep and she had reached her destination. :) I don't imagine we'll see her until she is home as she'll be enjoying her love. :heart:

RJ, Mutato, CA, Nasty, lilone, INL, Hayley, photo, English, eyesee1 and anyone else I may have missed, have an awesome almost Friday!!!!!

~Specials hugs and kisses for my Daddy~

I love hearing 'how it happened to us' stories from those willing to share such private and intimate events.. thank you! :heart:

RA, we littles are entitled to bouts of snarkiness. It's in the guidebook.. page 68.
Have you checked into the hooks that you push in..Hercules hooks or something like that? I haven't had luck with the sticky hangers..pretty weak.

I texted Peaches earlier to let her know she had a surprise waiting on her doorstep and she had reached her destination. :) I don't imagine we'll see her until she is home as she'll be enjoying her love. :heart:

RJ, Mutato, CA, Nasty, lilone, INL, Hayley, photo, English, eyesee1 and anyone else I may have missed, have an awesome almost Friday!!!!!

She receive a box of cookies? Okay, can you tell what's on my mind?

You do know the new golden rule, right: He who has the gold, rules!

Aww so cute how delusional you are ;)

Have a good day yourself.

She receive a box of cookies? Okay, can you tell what's on my mind?

Yes, yes I can

Greetings, everyone. I have been reading back and loved reading how others met. As Mutato said, we started out pretty innocent too. Our first messages to each other are so polite and almost formal, it makes me laugh now :D We clicked so fast! Wonderful feeling, and still is. Can't imagine a day without my sweet, loving Daddy. He takes such good care of me:)

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening! Hugs:rose:

Good evening to all the lovely littles :rose: Cookie, RA, Hayley, photo, and the absent peaches. I wish I had the chance to say goodbye and wish her well on her trip. I hope she has fun.

Good evening to all the Daddies *highfives* Stan, RJ, and Nasty.

I hope everyone had a good day. It's my turn for thunderstorms now. Whee... Stan, I think the deck addition on the Daddy Cave is a good idea.

Greetings, everyone. I have been reading back and loved reading how others met. As Mutato said, we started out pretty innocent too. Our first messages to each other are so polite and almost formal, it makes me laugh now :D We clicked so fast! Wonderful feeling, and still is. Can't imagine a day without my sweet, loving Daddy. He takes such good care of me:)

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening! Hugs:rose:

Angelbunny!!! :kiss: So happy you could make it here! *picking you up gently, hugging you tight, and kissing you all over* I can't imagine a day without you too! Wish I were closer so I could take care of you properly. :( It certainly can't happen soon enough! :heart:

Hi CA, it's good to see you! :rose: my day went pretty good and looks to end on a good note. Did your day go well?

Good to see you too Mutato. :) Glad to hear your day went well and that it looks to end on a good note. Today was my "Friday" so i am looking forward to a very long weekend.

Good to see you too Mutato. :) Glad to hear your day went well and that it looks to end on a good note. Today was my "Friday" so i am looking forward to a very long weekend.

Congratulations! I've got Tuesday and then Wednesday morning off so I'll only have a 2 and 1/2 day work week for job #1 :D but I do have to work at job #2 on Saturday and Sunday though. :( then again, life could be worse. I do have job(s) so I'm thankful for that.

Congratulations! I've got Tuesday and then Wednesday morning off so I'll only have a 2 and 1/2 day work week for job #1 :D but I do have to work at job #2 on Saturday and Sunday though. :( then again, life could be worse. I do have job(s) so I'm thankful for that.

You have a positive attitude!
And yes. Much to be thankful for to have not one job but jobs.

You have a positive attitude!
And yes. Much to be thankful for to have not one job but jobs.

I learned at a young age to be thankful for each day you wake up and for all the little things in life, including a job, a place to live, food on the table, the clothes on my back, and my health. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back