Do gay guys swallow?

I'm a bi guy..... but....

I haven't been with another man since I was a lad.... I did swallow when he came in my mouth the first time but it wasn't like I had a whole lot of choice... it really surprised me at the amount... I swallowed some and the rest came flooding out of my mouth.... it wasn't the best experience but I soon learned after that time to get it all without losing a drop.. well almost. :D If I were to meet someone now, I'd really have to get to know him, and to find out that he is totally clean. Now that brings me to another thought though. I've been told that the taste varies between guys and I sure hope not to get some guy with nasty tasting cum. Looking forward to that day though. You can read my story about my first time on the link below. :):heart:

I don't see the poin in NOT swallowing. I'm bi, though I'm only attracted to tgirls-either way, it's still a cock that with stimulation will ejaculate. Bringing that cock the point of no return, may as well open wide and let it kiss in ur mouth, no mess plus ur partner is very sexually satisfied and will pay u a return visit. I do and will continue to swallow even a tranny hooker's load, tgirls I've met In clubs who's cocks I've sucked at the club all came in my mouth too.

I love swallowing cum. Mine, theirs, I don't care. Just give it to me and I'll swallow.

i <3 cum!!

Not 100% gay but I loooove to eat cum!!! His, mine, hers...I don't care. Just give it to me!!

Not gay

. . . but bi, and didn't swallow for the first 6 or 7 times, but once I tried, I do it all the time now.

Not strictly gay, but I have always swallowed, and I love it. Too bad I don't get to as much anymore.

Well to update since my last post on this thread..

I'm a bi guy and hell yes I swallow.... and I'm going to swallow some more this Saturday night when I go out with Danni again.. :D

Not strictly gay, but I have always swallowed, and I love it. Too bad I don't get to as much anymore.

I swallow- even if its nasty- I just have to. I like it splatted on my face too.

My experience is unfortunately limited.
However, I do think that to swallow
must be the cream on the cake, so to speak.

I look forward to trying.
To find out for myself.

From all the movies I have seen, I have yet to see a guy take a load in the mouth and swallow. Do most gay guys not swallow? I also haven't seen any guys take cum up the ass.

i always swallow and i take cum in my boy pussy unless my lover wants to put it somewhere else and pulls out at the last minute .

I love how it feels on my face and body too, but I eat it when it winds up there too...love licking it off faces, hair, cocks, bodies, fingers, etc......

Back