Feeldoe... anyone tried it?

waterkemist

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 14, 2003
Posts
226
Has anyone tried the feeldoe strap on? If the ad is correct, no harness is needed so it may not actually be a strap on but you get the idea.

I am hoping to convince my wife to use it on me and think it would be quite an experience. Sort of like my turn to yield to her, and give myself over to her pleasure. However, that is not totally true, because I love prostate stimulation so I think it is a win-win situation.

She will use her fingers on / in me and I find it quite intense. I get so close to cumming, but not all the way there. I always feel so guilty about those times when she rubs my gland until I just have to cum, because there is no chance right then to please her.

Other times, if we get into a positon close to a 69 position, if she puts her finger in me and rubs my gland, I can lick her pussy for what seems like hours. We both find that pleasurable. How do I get her to take the next step to using a double dildo on me. I think it would be pretty hot, but I am not sure about her feelings.

Anyone else have experience with this or with female / male prostate stimulation? What positions do you enjoy or hate? Any advice for the first time? I am not ready for something really big back there, nor am I ready for really lustful, screw it to the wall sex with me the receiving end. I know some women here use strap ons on their man. How did you start? Did you suggest it or did he?

Your response is appreciated.
Waterkemist
 
Great toy!

My gf got us a Feeldoe for my birthday this year and we are both loving it.

For those unfamiliar with it, the Feeldoe is a strap-on dildo without a strap. Basically, it's L-shaped with a short, wide bulb designed to be held in the vagina and a longer, penis-shaped end designed to be used on/in your partner. :)

It took some practice to get used to it; the penis-end isn't exactly slender. Understand, it's not a mammoth dildo or anything, just thicker than your basic slimline vibe. Be sure to use lots of lube.

The only real difficulty we discovered was that the bulb end doesn't stay in her very reliabley once we get active. We've found that the easiest thing to do is have her manually insert it into me, then climb on it herself. From that point we just avoid getting to rowdy!

Not having to deal with straps is nice and the Feeldoe is a lot of fun. However, since we've recently discovered that we are enjoying having her fuck me pretty vigorously, we are seriously considering getting a strap-on with real straps.
 
Anyone have pictures to offer? (I mean, of the product, you gutter-minded people!)
 
Straps

Let me know what kind you get and how it works. Not sure if my wife would put on a harness, but I am considering making one out of nylon webbing. She has this thing about spending money on sex, so a home made one she might use...that gives me an idea.
Waterkemist
 
NemoAlia said:
Anyone have pictures to offer? (I mean, of the product, you gutter-minded people!)

b372.jpg
 
James, you always come through in a pinch!

That looks like a fun toy -- gotta love those extra little ridges designed to hit the clit! I can see why it wouldn't be the world's greatest thing for hard fucking, though. I wonder if it would be possible for a guy to use it in a girl for double penetration...

ah the possibilities!
 
NemoAlia said:
James, you always come through in a pinch!

That looks like a fun toy -- gotta love those extra little ridges designed to hit the clit! I can see why it wouldn't be the world's greatest thing for hard fucking, though. I wonder if it would be possible for a guy to use it in a girl for double penetration...

ah the possibilities!

TY to James for the pic; we don't have a digital camera... yet.

My gf seems to love fucking me with it, though honestly I can't say how much of that has to do with fucking me and how much with the ridges rubbing her clit. :)

And you read my mind about the DP! I'd love to take the bulb in my ass and double-fuck her. I've also wondered about the feasibility of her taking the bulb in the ass, fucking my ass with the toy, and me fucking her pussy with my cock at the same time. So many permutations to attempt! :D We both have to be in very particular moods for anal play, so we don't get many chances to try these ideas out. However, I'm still looking forward to doing so!
 
A fun toy

Looks like a fun toy! I may have to get one sometime.

Well Desi, are you thinking of becoming a top or is this purchase planned for a girl friend? I wanna try it out too!
 
Re: A fun toy

waterkemist said:
Well Desi, are you thinking of becoming a top or is this purchase planned for a girl friend? I wanna try it out too!

I have a certain fellow submissive in mind and if it was used, it would be in a threesome with Snooze. I don't have a dominant bone in my body. :cool:
 
You, Snooze, and a good fellow

Desi

I can image those fantasies in your head are starting to develope. If its not too personal, care to share them?

Enjoy either way.
 
I'm putting in a plug (ha ha) for the Nexus double by Vixen.

While the feeldoe has the non-harness permutation, I've found that the secure hold and great angle of a Nexus with my rubber jock harness is really a treat.
 
Feeldoe is big

It came in the mail today. No pun intended. It is much bigger than I thought. So many ifs. If I can convince my wife to try it, and if she is not weirded out, how can I ever get myself to accept so much.

Damn, I am more along the lines of a finger or two. I know, relax and plenty of lube. Butt how is it going to fit?

Any help?

Waterkemist
 
Congratulations on your purchase! If you've enjoyed anal play already, you'll love the Feeldoe.

Go slow and use tons of lube. You can never have too much. Check out some of the anal sex threads for more discussion on how to make anal more comfortable. The first couple times you use it, it will feel huge. You may not even be able to insert it. That's fine; don't worry about it. Just keep playing with it and soon enough you'll be sliding it in and out like a pro, begging your wife to pound you in the ass with it. (I didn't believe it either until I heard myself begging my gf to drill me last week!) One technique that can help make insertion easier is to "push out" like you're trying to poop while you press the Feeldoe into yourself. It helps remarkably.

Enjoy!
 
As an aside--

Even though the Feeldoe is silicone and can be washed in the dishwasher, I still recommend using a condom. It will help keep the toy cleaner and safer, especially if you ever decide to use it as a dildo on your wife.
 
We tried a gel dp dildo.

One end was anal beads.

For us, we didn't care for the gel or silicone or whatever.

However, the idea of strapless dp is very enticing.

:)
 
Re: Great toy!

DuckLover said:
My gf got us a Feeldoe for my birthday this year and we are both loving it.

For those unfamiliar with it, the Feeldoe is a strap-on dildo without a strap. Basically, it's L-shaped with a short, wide bulb designed to be held in the vagina and a longer, penis-shaped end designed to be used on/in your partner. :)

It took some practice to get used to it; the penis-end isn't exactly slender. Understand, it's not a mammoth dildo or anything, just thicker than your basic slimline vibe. Be sure to use lots of lube.

The only real difficulty we discovered was that the bulb end doesn't stay in her very reliabley once we get active. We've found that the easiest thing to do is have her manually insert it into me, then climb on it herself. From that point we just avoid getting to rowdy!

Not having to deal with straps is nice and the Feeldoe is a lot of fun. However, since we've recently discovered that we are enjoying having her fuck me pretty vigorously, we are seriously considering getting a strap-on with real straps.


If you get a strapon, I'd highly highly recommend looking into the 4-strap harness that www.stockroom.com sells.
It's very stable, comfortable, works great.
 
I have one and enjoy it. However, I have a couple of complaints.

1) If you swivel your hips, it tends to swivel, too. Sometimes too much. A little bit feels good to me, but a lot makes it a little hard to push forward.

2) If you spread your legs when pushing, it feels like it might come out. It's never happened, but I don't like the feeling.

On the other hand, not having a strap is a nice thing. Sometimes the straps need to be tightened to where they pinch to feel secure.

It's a matter of preference. Splurge and get her several. That ensures several nights when you'll be open for her pleasure while she decides which one works best.

Hugs,

Kat
 
Re: Re: Re: Great toy!

DuckLover said:
Thanks for the tip! (No pun intended...) :D

No problem. :) If you get one you'll have to let me know how it works out.. :)
Takes a little while for the leather to break in,.. so if the wearer is comfortable with it, putting it on for an hour or two before any kind of play can help with that.
 
Open for her pleasure

The suggestion to splurge is not such a bad one, and I did. I purchased a harness similar to the four strap one, but this one is made with nylon straps. It has a leather pad that goes behind the replaceable ring that holds the dildo, and the straps attach to the ring.

It looks pretty secure. Personally, I think the nylon will be easier to keep clean. And before I get bashed, yes, the leather is probably sexier. Remember though, this was my idea and I'm trying to ease this idea into our lovemaking. I worried the leather might appear too risque at first and thus turn her away from the idea. (Hey, I worry too much. People have had sex in less than ideal conditions for centuries, and the race has not died out yet!)

Here are some questions for those more experienced than myself.

What is a good lube?

I have a "jellie" toy and silicone lube seems to be the best I found for this material. It keeps sliding and sliding like the bunny. Any other suggestions?

It seems that silicone is highly regarded as a material for dildos and silicone lube is not good for them. Who can recommend a lube for silicone toys. Mine are made by tantus, so I hope I got a good brand.

Ok. This is the most difficult question to ask: Up or Down?

Some of the toys from tantus that are recommended for anal play are narrow (thank goodness) and they curve up, if you know what I mean. If she uses one of these, will the curve up part help or hinder. Gee, does this depend upon our relative positions?

I want to enjoy prostate stimulation, and I want her to experience a sense of power and my submission to her. I thought, it I am on my back and she is on top of me the angle might work out.

If you have seen "Bend over Boyfriend," you may remember that the gals all used dildos that pointed down. Is this good if I am on hands and knees, or are these also good for other positions? One scene had the guy on top squatting over the woman. Is this a good introduction? Seems like it would let me control part of the experience (heh heh, please be gentle.) Have any of you gals found this to be an erotic experience for you? I like the idea of face to face.

Almost every scene in "Bend Over Boyfriend" has the guy suck the dildo while it is in the harness and being worn. Does this support the power trip for you gals? Do you guys experience more submission if she asks you to suck on the dildo?
It doesn't really excite me, but I'm willing to take the bad with the good.

Lots of questions, so please respond. It's been a long post, so fell free to just post to the questions you have experience with. Well, fantasies are allowed too.

She returns home from out of town tonight and perhaps her first night back may not be the best. Soon, I hope.

Waterkemist
 
Last edited:
Strapon first

I ordered online, and put all the sex toys including the harness and the Feeldoe in a box and told my wife it was a box of sex toys for us. It was her last present on Christmas.

She looked at it for a short time and seemed to have a positive responce. To my surprise, what she wanted first was a toy in her ass. I never thought I would get to do that. It was great.

I am still worried about the size of the feeldoe, so one night I pulled out the harness and a smooth thin dildo, and left them where she would be sure to find them.

She went along with what was suggested and put on the harness. I got out the lube and placed the dildo on it for her. I expected her to feel awkward, but she did really well. The dildo was completely smooth and made of silicone and curved up with a curvature much more than that of my erect penis.

I wanted to be on my back with her on top of me, and that is how we started. The dildo slid in easily and the small size was just right for starters. I put my legs over her shoulders in a reversal of how we often make love. It was great being able to look into her eyes as she moved that dildo back and forth. She got off on being able to look down and see the precum dripping from my cock.

She was amazed at how much strength is needed in that position and pumped until she was panting. Every pump would push against my prostate, sometimes not as hard as I would like, but the emotional bond of being able to stare into her eyes the whole time made up for any lack of her thrusts not being "perfect."

I didn't want her to get too tired, so we changed positions. I got on my hands and knees and she took me from behind. It was exciting when she pushed my head down into the blankets, thus pushing my ass higher into the air. That is really a positon of submission, I just don't know yet it she had a feeling of being dominant at the same time. In this position she was able to make the dildo slide in and out the most. I didn't know how much of that I could take--I didn't know if I could take any of it, for that matter, but I took all she offered. She was great again, and again she tired quickly.

I didn't want it to end that fast, so I suggested she get on her back and I ride her. This position was good too. Again, the dildo slid in much easier than I thought it ever would. I was not able to rise up and down too much in our waterbed, but instead I impaled myself on her dildo and kept it in just about all the way in. By moving just my hips, a thrusting motion was simulated and the base of the dildo rubbed against her pussy mound. The other end rubbed against my prostate. I could see her getting aroused.

She reached down and started rubbing my cock just like if she had a cock of her own and was masturbating. The rubbing and the dildo in my ass was too much to take and I came quickily then. Hey, I'm sure every guys says it, but I just kept squirting and squirting and squirting.

It was a positive experience for both of us, and I want to do it again. Next time though, I want to start off a little slower by licking her to orgasm first. That should provide some relief for her, and not much gets me hornier than licking her pussy.

The feeldoe? Well, she has not seen it yet. She only glanced in the box to the best of knowledge. And it still looks like a monster to me. I might take the advice of the nexus (small size) first.

I know some of you ladies enjoy doing your man. Any suggestions as to how to make her pleasure greater?

Best of all, there are still some movies and other sex toys to explore too.

Waterkemist
 
Congratulations waterkemist!! I'm glad to hear that everything went so well for you and your wife. I completely understand your initial concerns about how she might respond, and I'm glad she was so enthusiastic. It sounds like you both had some wonderful first experiences!

I would definitely recommend talking with her at some point about what each of you enjoyed most and what you both see as potential improvements. You'll be able to find out if she was feeling dominant, how she felt about that feeling, and whether she would be willing to engage in even more dominant play (especially if the domme/sub aspect really turned you on).

Don't be afraid of the Feeldoe, just be sure to take it slowly and patiently. It might be a good idea to get warmed up first-- have her finger your ass, then play with the thin dildo, THEN use the Feeldoe. That progression has worked well for me. On the other hand, some nights I'm just REALLY horny and desperately want her to fuck my ass RIGHT NOW despite the size. :D
 
Where did all you folks go???

The information you all must have by now about these strapless toys is huge.... as are the erections awaiting anything you might still have to say... or show.
 
I am also disappointed to get to the bottom of this thread and see no more discussion....

come back!

come back!

COME BACK!!
 
Back
Top