choosing her clothes

texman11

Experienced
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Posts
90
I told her this weekend she is not allowed any underwear on the weekends. I also told her during the week when the kids are at school the most she can wear at home is a shirt.. Anyone ever done anything like this ? Thanks
 
I told her this weekend she is not allowed any underwear on the weekends. I also told her during the week when the kids are at school the most she can wear at home is a shirt.. Anyone ever done anything like this ? Thanks

ETA: I completely missed the point of your question. Back when both had our own houses, Sir would have me completely naked, except perhaps a garter belt, stocking and heels at times, at his house since it was just the two of us. He did have an Oriental robe (the proper names escapes me at the moment) that I could put on to answer the door or if someone came by, but I couldn't sit down in it :eek:. He has (he still owns the house) enough property so I or we could walk around naked. I truly miss those times

When we were first going out, Sir was dictating my clothes, hair style, make-up and jewelry. Fortunately, he lost interest in that after a while. Now I just have guidelines which I can live with. The only one that annoys me at times is no pants, I have to convince him that I absolutely can not do an activity in a skirt/dress to get a waiver on that rule. The only time he tells me no bra/panties is when we go out to certain places.
 
Last edited:
Meh. Whether it works depends on whether she enjoys it. If it's something she likes, she'll manage. Otherwise, it won't go so well.

Although I do have to say that clothing restrictions really cut down on laundry... so there is that. :)
 
Meh. Whether it works depends on whether she enjoys it. If it's something she likes, she'll manage. Otherwise, it won't go so well.

Although I do have to say that clothing restrictions really cut down on laundry... so there is that. :)

Lol. Cut down on laundry! You do raise a good point though. :D I think that while fun, it would lose its luster after a while. I need something to leave for the imagination but maybe that's just me. I do understand the control thing also though.
 
Last edited:
I don't think it's actually impractical or unrealistic, especially in a warm state like Texas. In fact, that's not even that uncommon. Clothing restrictions of all sorts are pretty popular, in my experience.

One thing I will say, having experimented. It may sound dumb, but when you do this day in day out, it tends to loose its fun edginess pretty quickly. I find blanket rules that apply 'always in X situation' tend to be short lived, not due to impracticality but due to loss of interest, you know?
 
One thing I will say, having experimented. It may sound dumb, but when you do this day in day out, it tends to loose its fun edginess pretty quickly. I find blanket rules that apply 'always in X situation' tend to be short lived, not due to impracticality but due to loss of interest, you know?

Yes.
Rules and routines have their place in any longterm relationship, but they are usually not responsible for the thrill or kinky fun, in my experience.
 
Yes.
Rules and routines have their place in any longterm relationship, but they are usually not responsible for the thrill or kinky fun, in my experience.

I agree, doing it long term takes the surprise or thrill out.

One previous sub was set a dress code on "collar days" where she indicated total submission to my whims by wearing her collar. Limits agreed in advance were tested, but she got a thrill as much as I did, being ordered to wear or do something she was perfectly capable of choosing to do but...
 
I have absolutely no patience for someone telling me what I can and can't wear in daily life. That is not something that works for me, though I certainly like to choose and wear things that I think he would like. Then again, I tend to keep the bedroom and regular life pretty separate as anything even related to BDSM is concerned. In the past we've talked about extending things into our relationship in general, but ultimately decided that didn't work for either of us.
 
I love the idea of this. I like the idea of being micro-managed in what I wear, how I look etc but yes... I guess after a while it could become predictable and boring, which is a real shame. I would still love to try this out. I can see the downsides to it, I can see if you were really uncomfortable with a choice or no underwear to a particular outing then it wouldn't be great but surely you'd be allowed to negotiate, beg for a different outfit perhaps, I like that idea...

Hmmm my mind swirling with ideas now.
 
Really uncomfortable: He wouldn't make me wear it. I was moderately uncomfortable, we made an adaption which left me a little uncomfortable....and we both kind of liked that. He doesn't want me uncomfortable, it would be counterproductive in our situation.

Predictable and boring: he is not here for half the week or more, soon to me more again, so its at most four days a week in our situation. Of which its not all the time. We time in work clothes, not at all dressed up :) and a fair amount of time in no clothes. If it were boring, it would be .....pointless. :). I think there is a huge bonus on the day he is not starting a day with me, but ending it with me in making an effort to dress for him coming home, in different ways. I think its fair to make effort to please. Sometimes he has always said.....wrap up warm tonight, wear a big coat and trousers and boots.....but that's purely practical.



I miss you Elle.

/end hijack thread
 
It isn't practical for us for all clothing choices but he does have some.

For instance, he has had me wear sexy underwear to work and send him a picture to prove I have done it. I have also been made to take off my bra when we are getting together or go braless and wear shirts with cleavage when meeting for coffee. We are going to a play party next week and he has already expressed an interest in having some say in what I wear (heels, corset).
 
I told her this weekend she is not allowed any underwear on the weekends. I also told her during the week when the kids are at school the most she can wear at home is a shirt.. Anyone ever done anything like this ? Thanks

For years now, my husband has been giving me directions on what I was to wear. Mostly in the form of guidelines regarding different circumstances. But occasionally he will want me to be wearing something specific.

I relish this. I like that he is interested in my appearance and I like to keep him noticing me :)
 
greetings

I think this is great if it works for the two of you. Many of the follow up comments were on point .. you can always negotiate a "better" deal. Give and take.
My sub is quite willing to please me in her dress and when home alone is quite open to my desires.

Unfortunately we have little ones so we have to adapt more than either of us may like.

Try it you will like!
 
Restrictions and requirements regarding clothes works best in a 24/7 relationship because it's a way for the sub to feel controlled even in the physical absence of the dom, especially in public. It's like an invisible pair of handcuffs. Other people don't know that she's being controlled but she knows.

If this starts to feel "old" and the thrill is gone, then it means that the sub has lost that feeling of being controlled and now the restrictions are just an inconvenience. In which case, you need to find a fresh method to achieve the same thrill.
 
Hey, I'm classified as a "virgin". Who knew that it was so easy to recover your long lost virginity? Does this mean that the last decade of debauchery has just been deleted from the book of life? :)
 
That he is interested doesn't get old. The joy in him enjoying the colour yellow was not tiresome. I love that jumper too, but to give him pleasure I'd wear it every day.

Yes, I can identify with this. In your case what’s important is the thrill/reassurance of knowing that he’s interested in you; that you are the focus of his attention. In my case what matters is that the submissive dresses to express her submission.

So for me it’s much more important for a sub to choose to wear something because she knows I like it, than for me to tell her what to wear. If she’s choosing to wear it for my sake, then to me that’s more submissive than if she’s simply obeying orders. She could choose otherwise, she hasn’t had her choices circumscribed, but she voluntarily chooses what best pleases her master.

For example, she has not been told "You will wear stiletto heel shoes!" but she wears them every day because she knows this is her master's preference.

I’m not criticising the practice of giving 'orders' to impose a dress-code because that can be good too, I’m simply saying that I find it more submissive if she doesn’t have to be told. When she voluntarily chooses to wear the outfit that best serves her master, then she’s really submitting.

In a nutshell: Soldiers wear uniforms because they have no choice. A submissive dresses to please her master because he is her master.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top