Why do you like pain?

To the folks who "want to take it" or submit for the pleasure of your partner, does that also apply to fetishes in general? Or is it just pain. For example if he wanted to pee on you and you found it repulsive, would you do it any way like you take the pain?

In our case it's just the pain aspect. We enjoy "taking it" for each other's pleasure.
 
No real experience

We do not partake in any pain giving or receiving but I will say this; when hubby pinches my nipples harder than normal it has brought me very quickly to a very intense orgasm. I don't know how far I'd like to explore it but having the pain/pleasure on my nipples sure has created some great orgasms.
 
It sounds to me like you need to explore it further, since a "harder than normal" pinch spawned such a delicious response.:devil:
 
I enjoy pain most when it's intermixed with soft, gentle gestures as well. The extremes are what release the endorphins and dopamine for me.
Also the anticipation, especially when I don't know what will happen next, something soft or something stinging?
Finally, I get a sense of pride and accomplishment from tolerating a fair amount of pain. I greatly enjoy looking over bruises or marks afterward and remembering how I got them. This is true for me in non-sexual contexts too. I wore my blisters and bruises after the Tough Mudder I completed as badges of honor.
 
i feel a sense of pride and happiness when i am able to withstand certain levels of pain, seeing how usually my pain tolerance is seriously low, unless of course i am turned on and in subspace then i enjoy the pain alot more because of my endorphin's.
 
Back
Top