Business man's wife (only for Kililia & susurrus)

Anya eyes bulge as Kent began to pound her deep and hard,she tried to push him off ...
She fail miserably as her held her ankles apart as he pound ed like a wild animal.she whimpered helplessly under her husband as she was to weak to break free.

She gasp as he suddenly withdrew making her feel empty, looks confused as he began stroking himself like a madman. She turn beet red as he began covering her body with his seed. She felt as if he mark her as his woman for her first time. She was lost for words as he seem beyond pleased at the sight of his claim. She touched it , as she had a feel of his seed

Just as she was about to complain , she gasps as he played with his cock. She squirm, blushing at the sensation. Bitting her lower lip as she was getting wet by the contact of his cock on her clip. She was so embarrassed as he rub her clit , moaning at the sensation.
 
Kent smiled at her reaction to his working her clit.

"Just relax and give in to it. I don't know if you've done any masturbating but I want you to feel how much better it feels when someone else does it for you..."
 
Last edited:
She found herself squirming and whimpering under him, blushing as tease her clit. She c,ung on the bed sheet as she moans and squirm, the sensation had her toes curl up as she felt the sensation built up more and more..

Till she could no longer get hear his words as she roll back her eyes as she screamed his name as she came for the first time.

She looked embaressed , collapsing as she was panting heavily, looking up dazed
 
It didn't really take long before Anya started cumming. When her orgasm rolled over her, she lost all control over her body. It was one of the most incredible things Kent had witnessed.

He merely watched as Anya laid there, panting, recovering from the biggest orgasm Kent had ever seen.

Once she'd recovered a little, Anya realized what had just happened, and embarrassment took over her. Still covered in his cum, she tried to escape after putting on such a show.

"Don't you go anywhere," Kent warned her. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You're perfectly beautiful. especially when you cum. Another time, I want to see how many times you can cum."
 
She tense up a as he deny her right to move, she blushed : " you are...so bad... "

She sat up feeling shy, unsure what to do or say, it was so awkward. She gulped : " I should wash up...Kent I don't wanna be covered in cum... ."

She did not dare body defy him knowing he would not like it at all.

She closed her legs feeling embarrassed as she was so exposed to his hungry eyes....
 
Kent agreed with Anya's desire to clean up. "I imagine that cum's starting to dry. Must be getting pretty uncomfortable."

When Anya closed her legs, hiding her pretty pussy from his view, he said, "No need to be shy. Not with what we've just done." He didn't tell her to open them again, though.

He picked her up off the bed and carried her to the bath. Placing her on the edge, he started running the water, telling her, "When you get washed up, you can go to bed. I'm sure you're probably getting sleepy. I know I am."
 
Last edited:
Anya blushed as he spoke and allowed him to carried her to the bath. She lace her hand in the warm water before getting inside. She blushed as he stared at her was she pick up the sponge and began asking herself. She couldn't believe she has just had sex with him after all that happen between them. She nodded quietly

She stayed In the tub for a few hours and rinse herself off. It was so awkward as she knew he was her husband and should feel normal. She looked herself in the mirror as she wrap the towel around her sore body

She quietly made her way to the closet and slip into a light pink silk babydoll and slip in the bed. Lay on the side at the edge of the bed as she gulp and tried to sleep.
 
Kent watched Anya wash herself for a few minutes, admiring her body. He then retreated to give her some privacy. He further decided to give her one more night in her own bed, and retired to another bedroom.

Much as she may protest sometimes, teaching Anya about sex and the rest of the world was going to be fun and very gratifying...
 
Anya quickly went to bed and had a great sleep and woke up a bit sore. She blushed remembering what cause her be so sore, god she could not believe what she done.
She got out of bed to change into another baby doll after a nice hot shower. Just as she got dress up the butler brought her breakfast on a tray and inform her that her husband wanted to see her in his office afterwords.


She took her time to eat breakfast and then made her way don the corridor. The butler tap on the door for her and once was acknowledge he open the door for Anya. She walk into his office as she looked up at him : " Soo...the butler...said you ask for me? "
 
Kent rose, cleaned up, ate breakfast, then went to his office. Once there, he gave orders that Anya be sent to him when she awoke. That done, he made a phone call to his personal physician, then began the day's work.

After some time, he heard a quiet tap on the door, then it began to open. Anya's head reluctantly emerged from the seam, then she stepped inside the room, closing the door behind her and making her way to his desk. She looked quite sexy in the thin lingerie she wore. Standing beside him, she looked like a child who'd been sent to her father for punishment.

"The butler said you asked for me?" she said hesitantly.

Kent finished what he'd been working on, which only took a few seconds, then turned to his young wife.

"I certainly did. I wanted to ask you: what did you think of your adventure last night, and what did you learn?"
 
Anya turn beet red as he boldly ask her, for a moment she was lost for words. Once she recompose herself,she replied : " you should know, you were there.... " * looks at him shock and disbelief* " whats next...am I suppose to write an essay on my first experience. ...shhheeeesshhhh "* * She walks away from him annoyed and sits on the chair facing him *

" I rather not speak of it if you don't mind... "
 
Kent rolled his eyes, muttering, "And men are said to be the poor communicators."

"Anya, I know I was there," he said, "however, I was not in your mind or your body. I know it was uncomfortable... painful, at times. However, if I don't know what you liked, what you didn't like. Without some manner of input from you, that isn't a protest about wanting to be somewhere other than here, or a petulant demand for things to be your way, we can go nowhere."

He stood and stepped over to the chair Anya had plopped herself defiantly into. He leaned over, placing his face inches from hers. "So stop acting like a spoiled brat, or I'll start treating you like one. You haven't much liked the way things have gone so far? You'll like it even less if I feel the need to truly discipline you."
 
Anya tense up as he explained why he wanted the information, gulps as he wa ted her input in such matters. God, none of her friend had mention having such a conversation with their b/f but again they often complain of their b/f performance. This was so odd as she found out he actually seem to be genuinely I thresher in their first time.

She gulped hard as he came nose to nose with her, realizing she upset him with her attitude. A shiver ran down her spine as he mention disciplining her like a spoil brat. She lowered her gaze knowing she passed him off : " ... I. ...I. ..I'm sorry Kent. ..it's just...I thought... you were trying to mock me or something..... "

She tried avoiding eye contact with him,feeling small and uncomfortable as his mood changed : " look, can we not talk about it right now.... " She was obviously used to avoid, or run away than take the bull by the horns*
 
Again with the protests....

"No, we can NOT not talk about it right now. I'm trying to spare you the disappointments of learning the hard way, with partners who couldn't give a damn about anything but their own pleasure. No, someone your age more than likely would never ask 'how was it for you?' because he more than likely would figure, he got off, so you must have, too.

"Sex is a very important part of a marriage. as is shared respect, and I don't get any indication from you that you respect me, or anything about me. I know you've been thrust very quickly into this situation, but to be honest, so have I. Yes, I've had some partners in the past, but I've learned from them. I'm attempting to use some of that to make your introduction into the sexual portion of married life more than the hit-or-miss you'd apparently prefer.

"Would you rather just go out there and fuck a series of random guys who really only consider you a walking semen receptacle, who only think with their cocks, and consider you lucky that they're giving it to you? Do you want to sit in your room, worrying that your period is a few days late, or sit in a doctor's office, to have that annoying, burning itch that won't go away looked at?"

He was losing his temper again. He tried to remain calm with Anya, but she was so fucking stubborn. He paced the room, not wanting to yell, because he knew he was getting close to that point.

After a minute or so, he'd controlled his frustration and turned back to the tiny woman on the chair in front of his desk. She looked like she'd shrunk in the aftermath of his building anger.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly and evenly. He could feel the frustration knocking at the back of his consciousness, just itching to break loose once more. "Please, talk to me. I want to know. Not for prurient interest, nor to embarrass you or make you feel inferior in any way. I want you to tell me what you felt last night, because, as your husband, I want what we did to feel good, because sex, while an important part of a marriage, can also be the most fun part of it, too, but I can't help you if you won't help me."
 
Anya winces as he refuse to postpone such a talk so soon after they had sex for the first time. She slowly realize as he explain he wanted this relationship to actually to work which made her feel horrible for being so cold.She never thought of the significance of sex in a relationship but then again she was not as mature as Kent.

She look up in shock as he believed she had no respect toward him but then again perhaps she did not . After all a part of her wanted out of their marriage, he was not the type of man she imagine herself with in her life. She started to see herself through his eyes by her own behavior which she did not enjoy at all.

She look up for the first time, shock and angry at his proposal of fucking random guys: " Your not being fair by saying that to me Kent! I am not the type to fuck random men, hell , you were my first!"

She recompose herself, running her fingers through her hair nervously as she tried control lashing out at him further. This was so new and she felt overwhelmed by the situation.

She lowers her gaze looking at the floor as she bite her lower lip. Hesitating for a moment before summoning her courage: " ...its...hard to say.....be honest...." *blushed* " it was really...painful at first..in bed.i...i like when you talk to me nicely..." *played with her hair as she felt self conscious*

" in middle was less painful though...i dont know how else to say...i fell...full?....i dont like when...well...when ...you have me...ummm...ride" *turn beet red* " i prefer when you...oh god..." *sank into the couch as she was dying of embarrassment, trying explain how she prefer when he was in charge* "in charg....god.."

She suddenly gets up from the chair and turn her back to him as she was red as a tomato * : " i get it now, ok? its the mature stuff...! i ...i...i.. " *force herself to turn an face him* " I appreciate your not a selfish partner, but i just did this for the first time and i still cant believe it and i can barely look at myself in the mirror so just imagine how hard it is for me.... Look i respect you, Kent...and i wanna give this a chance, i swear..."

Anya walks over to him as she decide to express herself in a physical matter since she can't put to words. She takes his hands in hers and kisses his lips as she blushes: " hard for me to give pine pointers cause i was in pain...and pleasure. I am happy , you were my first, none selfish partner.." *kisses him again before pulling away with a smirk " anal or oral is out of the question...."
 
Last edited:
Kent could tell some of what he said hurt. He hated to admit it, but some of it was meant to. Still, it was a verbal slap in the face, rather than the physical one so many men would have administered. The difference is, the kind he had dished out was meant not only to sting, but to get a point across, one that he was fairly sure Anya would be able to grab hold of.

He let her talk, her words going from defiance to embarrassment - lots of embarrassment - to contrition, and some more defiance. He let the words settle a bit, then he told her:

"First off, when I said 'random men,' I meant if you were not here. What you described to me when you explained your wish to go to college and learn about things on your own would have been very much like I described. You'd have learned, but you'd have learned the hard way. As I've said many times, I'm trying to spare you that.

"And I understand that talking about such intimate things is embarrassing, but there's no need to be embarrassed. I plan to talk plainly to you about sex, and I expect you to do the same. When you start to couch your words in codes and innuendo, you leave yourself up for misinterpretation. And I'm not offended by words like 'fuck,' or 'pussy' or even 'cunt.' I find the more earthy terms to be quite exciting, where more clinical ones are very cold.

"No anal, eh? No oral? As I said, never say never. Your ass may be postponed for now, but I'd like you to learn how to use your mouth to pleasure me very much. Before those big, frightened eyes pop out of your head, you can do more with your mouth than simply open wide and let the cock slide inside. You had fingers, tits, you can rub your face against it. You have a tongue and lips, use them. Your body is an entire arsenal of potential pleasures, both for you and your partner.

"Do you masturbate?" At Anya's shocked look, he waved her off. "Stop looking scandalized. I'm guessing that, up until you arrived here, you probably pleasured yourself at least once a day. It's nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed by. It's a natural thing. It's how we get to know our bodies, and therefore, how we learn what feels good so we can relay that information to our sexual partners. Yes, in case you're wondering, even I masturbate. If you'd like, I can demonstrate. You have but to ask."
 
Any felt like a child being scowled by parent when her husband spoke so frankly. Hell how could she defend her point as all he stated was true making her behavior sound so immature. Hell she stumble to over her own words as she try explain anything to her husband. She hated when he threw her own words back at her, knowing he was right: " i... i was saying...they were mistake....i was in title to do...if i wanted...i mean..." *god he manage make her reply sound so childish and carry no weight and sound immature.

She lower her gaze as she ashamed for making him feel like a jerk as he appear to try spare her a hard road to experience sex.she blushed as he wanted her to talk so boldly: " oh...god...Kent...look...i'll make an effort....ok? isn't that enough?"

Her eyes widen in shock as he replied " As I said, never say never" She stared at him in disbelief as it appears she had no real say in the matter concerning which hole he will be using. She tense up knowing he had a temper and easily discipline for defying his authority. She look up with teary eyes as he stated her ass may be postponed : " please...Kent...i dont want to have anal...and....dont i have a say in the matter all all....?" Normally she would of just lash out like a petulant but here she was trying to negotiate for having her say in the matter even concerning their sex life.

She whispers "yes" as he mention masturbation. She look up in shock as he offered to demonstrate and shook her head: " it won't be necessary..." * She glance at the door as her instinct was to run away but knew it upset him. She found herself to scare to defy him boldly as she once did in the past and just lowered her gaze gulping.

She sum a bit of courage to look up at him: " please...this is really new to me and there...are things...i...dont...wanna do...its all....*Shivered at the idea of taking his massive cock in her small tight ass* " you...make it sound....like...i get...no say....and...well....thats not fair...." *She realize slowly he was not the type to be defied or denied in any situation after all he always been a man to got he wanted in life.*
 
Kent saw the terror and defeat in Anya's eyes as she thought about her situation. She was so easily embarrassed, but a good part of that was age and upbringing. It was pretty obvious sex wasn't anything that was talked about as she was growing up.

Reaching out, he lifted Anya's chin till her eyes met his. "I say 'never say never' because you're making your judgments based on your current experiences, which I think you'll agree, have been quite limited. The more experience you get, the more you may want. Trust me when I say if you were in some guy's apartment or dorm room at college, if he wanted your ass, he'd likely just take it.

"You need to get over your embarrassment with things sexual. You have a tremendous body; you need to own it and relish it. You may not like that you have nothing but lingerie to wear, but you look simply spectacular in it.

"So, if you're thinking that the day will come when I decide it's time to fuck your ass, I can tell you now that I will not just shove it in. I know my cock isn't small. Anal sex is often difficult even when the receiver is ready. I'm not going to force you to do anything you aren't truly ready for....

"Of course, I've learned now that sometimes you need help getting over your reluctance...

"But trust me when I say your ass is safe. There are other parts of your body that you need to learn about before even thinking of your ass - which is quite beautiful, I must say."

Kent started unbuckling his belt. Anya's eyes grew wide as she watched him do so. He could see her asking "What the hell is he doing? What the hell does he want me to do?"

To her fear and uncertainty, he told her, "Relax. I'm merely going to show you there's nothing to be afraid of or embarrassed about."

There in his office, he kicked off his shoes, then let his trousers drop to the floor. Removing his socks, he stepped from his pants and started working the buttons on his shirt. He wasn't wearing a tie - he seldom did when he worked from home - so before long, he was nude. His cock stood proudly: seeing Anya's tight, young body dressed so sexily had done that for him.

Sitting on the edge of the desk, he looked Anya right in her frightened eyes and started stroking his cock. He could tell she was embarrassed beyond belief, and that she wanted to escape. Even so, she didn't move, which was a good sign.

"Look at my cock," he told her softly, "remember the good feelings from last night. I know you had them. If you feel the urge, go ahead and touch yourself, but don't feel you aren't being given a choice.

"There's something I want you to do while you watch my cock. I want you to say these words: Cock. Pussy. Fuck. Tits. Ass. Cunt. Blowjob. Rimjob. Go ahead. I know you're embarrassed, but don't be. I'm not, and I want to hear those words from your mouth. I want you to get used to them. I want you to get used to using them. I won't punish you for using them around me. We'll worry about context later, I merely want you to add to your vocabulary right now as you watch my cock..."

Anya looked like a rabbit in the headlights of an oncoming semi...
 
Anya looks up nervously at her husband as he raised her chin, she sighs as he mention college men giving little thought to her pleasure.she blushed as she look away shyly, she could not help but smile as he complimented her body.she did not know why she enjoyed his compliment so much perhaps it cause it made her feel attractive.

She tense up as he was pretty clear who ran this relationship and he expected her learn to comply: " don't I even get a say in such matters...?"

Any eyes widen as he began to undress, honestly wanted to run away but didn't wanna upset him. She try avert her gaze as he strip, she could not help but glance time to time. Though he was older, he had an amazing body and he was in did sexy.

She glance as his enormous cock, shock it had fit inside her,few hour ago. She shivered remembering the sensation of his cock stretching her, gasp as she felt herself getting wet for him.she telse up as she repeated the words. She try pull her hair in the front discreetly to hide her hardening nipple as her mouth became dry.

She quickly look for an excuse " we should stop...someone might come in...Kent. .."
 
When Anya asked with annoyance, "Don't I get a choice?" Kent told her, "When you learn things, then you will get choices. You may get choices along the way, but until then, the most important thing for you to learn is: there's nothing to be ashamed of. There's no one here who is your enemy, there's no one here who will judge. My staff have all seen me nude. My butler has seen me fuck. If he walked in here right now, his reaction would be that there was nothing out of the ordinary going on."

He reached out and moved Anya's hair, revealing the stiff nipples she was trying to hide. "Lose your inhibitions. Revel in your body and the things it can do. The movies would make people believe that dinner parties of the rich are very stolid affairs, with lots of champagne and boring talk, maybe a little dancing, and there certainly is that, but the non-public get-togethers often turn into full blown Roman orgies. Whether you participate in the activities or not, you need to become immune to reacting when a couple start making out on the dance floor, or a girl goes down on another in the corner, or a guy sits on the stairs with another man bouncing up and down in his lap."

Kent slowly ran his fingers up and down his cock. Even though he could tell Anya was trying to look away, her gaze was locked on his huge erection.

"Feel free to touch it if you like. I won't mind."
 
Anya thought over what he said and all its opportunity...she hesitated a moment before standing up: " I admit, I am naive in such matters but I. ..something inside has changed..." *She close the distance and kissed her husband, reach down between them. She wrapped her hand over his cock barely manage get a full grip and began to stroke his enormous.

She trail kissed down his neck till she kneel before him, stroking his cock till she kiss his balls before sucking them as she moans.she been wondering how tasted since that night. She slide her tongue up till she suck the head of his cock before pulling off making a pop sound.

She liked her lips : " I am not interested in orgies. ..."
 
Last edited:
As he'd observed before, Anya wasn't stupid. She understood what he was telling her. Her main difficulty was letting go of the rules of her upbringing. Kent knew what he was telling her to do was falling on incredulous ears. He was asking her to do things and take up a mindset that very obviously went against virtually everything she'd been raised to accept.

However, he was shocked and pleased when she rose from her seat, and instead of heading for the door, she took the single step needed to get closer to him. Her face tilted up toward his, and he bent down for a kiss.

As they kissed, Kent was even more surprised, but delightedly so, when he felt her hands begin to caress his body, eventually homing in on his erect cock. Her small, soft hands felt tremendous, and even both of them together didn't cover his entire length. Nor did her fingers close completely around. She was indeed a small woman, and he a more-than-normally endowed man. Regardless of this, another's hands on him always felt so much better than his own, so he was glad Anya appeared to be at least starting to accept the things he was telling her.

When their lips separated and she began kissing her way down his body, he could hardly wait for her to reach the destination she was inevitably heading for. The look in her eyes was unlike any he'd seen on her before. He'd seen it in others, but not Anya.

Once Anya lowered herself to her knees, she was eye-to-eye with his hard-on. A moan escaped his throat when she bypassed his cock and went straight for his balls, kissing them before taking them into her mouth.

God, Kent found it so rare to find a woman who truly loved his balls, but Anya seemed to enjoy working them over lovingly, and Kent loved it all.

Eventually, she left his nuts and began kissing her way up his big shaft. When she reached up and grabbed his hips as she loved her way all around his cock, he realized one reason she'd had such a time taking him: His cock was bigger around than her forearm! Maybe not by a lot, but it was definitely bigger, and it was about as long as her forearm, too! sucking his cock was going to be a big, big challenge for this one.

However, she opened wide and finally took the head in her incredible mouth. Her jaw had to be as wide as it would go, but he didn't feel any teeth, so he was proud of her for that.

When she pulled back and let the head just pop from her mouth, she told him, "I'm not interested in orgies," then went right back to doing the best she could on his huge erection.

Kent was about to reiterate his "never say never," but figured it wasn't worth the potential firestorm it would unleash. He didn't intend to share her with anyone, but things sometimes happen, and if both parties are in agreement....

He simply chuckled at her statement, following it with another moan as his naive, not quite virgin wife gave what was probably her first blowjob...
 
Anya knew she would not be able take his cock in her mouth as women usually do. instead she ran her lip along the side of his cock, sucking on the flesh as she reach down to touch herself. Moaning as she ran her lips along his length as she made sucking sound. She withdrew her hand from her wet pussy and smear it around the head of his cock as she began suck his balls.

She enjoyed his e pression of pure pleasure as she swallows those big balls,moaning...she pulls her mouth off his balls making a popping sound as she jerk him off with her firm grip. She smiled : " you ever plan to fill me with your cum or do I need another man to fill me"

She smirks as she crush his cock between her tips and gave him a nice tit fuck before opening her mouth a sticking her tongue out know he love cum in her face. Torturing between his option of cumming in her mouth or pussy*
 
Last edited:
Kent wondered where the hell the woman kneeling before him had come from. Only a minute ago, Anya was once more afraid and trying to talk her way out of sex with him, but now, here she was, acting like something of a whore. Granted, he liked the whore much better, but he was curious where the tipping point had occurred and how he could keep that trigger pushed...

Anya kissed her way all around his cock, and he rewarded her with moans. Her little hands danced all over his length as her lips and tongue did their own sensual caresses. She smeared the tip all over her face, streaking her cheeks with clear fluid.

Then, she straightened herself and let his cock rest against her chest, enclosing his hard-on between her ample tits. Oh my, yes. Kent really liked the whore Anya much better than the whiny, petulant one.

"Ever plan to fill me with your cum, or do I need to find someone who will?" Fuck. Who the hell was this? The attitude was so much different than the one Anya had displayed the short time they'd been together, he wondered if she didn't have some degree of bipolar disorder Kent had never heard of before, where instead of violent outbursts, it manifested as sexualism. Regardless, he really liked it. A pliant, eager to please slut would be easier to teach. Hell, a pliant, eager to please slut would be willing to learn on her own, and just learn for herself, using him as the lucky tutoring tool.

"Just keep doing what you're doing," he told her breathily. I'll let you know what to do and when." She'd get her first taste of cum in a few minutes. Then she'd find out to be careful what she wished for... or maybe she'd be a total cum-slut and think it was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted. Kent hoped for the latter, but there were no guarantees...
 
Anya kissed and suck the head in her mouth with a few inches before gagging as she pulled back to jerk him off as she return on sucking his balls. She honest.y began enjoying his groass a d moans. She smirk feeling his cock twitch , she trail her tongue up his cock,flickering under the crown with her tongue.

Sending he was close to cum,she pushed him off without warning . She began turn to leave with a smirk : " sorry hun, I'm too sore...even my mouth hurts ..now.." tries not to giggle as she began walk away.*
 
Back
Top