Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Decent load. I love busting in a guys mouth. Do you prefer if a guy says he's gonna cum or if he just does it?

I love a guy to tell me he's gonna cum...it's such a turn-on to hear! But I'm fine if he just goes ahead and unloads in my mouth without a word, too! Just as long as he cums in my mouth!!! 💓😘😈

I got to suck cock last night for the first time in FOREVER. I was on CL and found a kik group for local military guys. One of the guys on there also mil white 33 nice cock athletic build hit me up. We met at his place and after a brief introduction he sat me down between his legs on the couch and leaned back pulling my head from under my jaw to his shoulder. He pulled my cock out and stroked it while I could feel his press against my back as he got hard. I got up and knelt between his legs and slid my entire throat down around his hard dick. I could feel his head pulsing in my throat as I tongued his balls. Then he got up, twisted me face down pulled my (I was still in uniform) pants down and shoved his cock into me. He fucked me deep and hard, I reached back and spread my ass then grabbed his thighs and helped him thrust into me as hard as he could. I needed that, it was a great evening

I got to suck cock last night for the first time in FOREVER. I was on CL and found a kik group for local military guys. One of the guys on there also mil white 33 nice cock athletic build hit me up. We met at his place and after a brief introduction he sat me down between his legs on the couch and leaned back pulling my head from under my jaw to his shoulder. He pulled my cock out and stroked it while I could feel his press against my back as he got hard. I got up and knelt between his legs and slid my entire throat down around his hard dick. I could feel his head pulsing in my throat as I tongued his balls. Then he got up, twisted me face down pulled my (I was still in uniform) pants down and shoved his cock into me. He fucked me deep and hard, I reached back and spread my ass then grabbed his thighs and helped him thrust into me as hard as he could. I needed that, it was a great evening

I salute you for your service(s).

Sucked 2 cocks today

I met up with a buddy of mine for a bate session. Only to find he invite another friend over to join us. I ended up sucking them both. Taking my buddy load as his friend shot on my face. Look forward to doing this again.

Second meeting as good as the first

I got to make a second meeting with a CL connection. Now that we have already had our cocks in each others mouth it didn't take long to get naked at his meeting. Soon I was kneeling in front of him sucking on his hardening cock. We then went to his bed and 69'ed for just a bit. I had to ask him to stop sucking me since I was already about to cum. I sucked him for a bit more then jacked him until he was ready to cum and I put his dick back into my mouth to swallow a nice load. He sucked me for a bit then jacked me off. Hopefully this will become a regular thing.

I got to make a second meeting with a CL connection. Now that we have already had our cocks in each others mouth it didn't take long to get naked at his meeting. Soon I was kneeling in front of him sucking on his hardening cock. We then went to his bed and 69'ed for just a bit. I had to ask him to stop sucking me since I was already about to cum. I sucked him for a bit more then jacked him until he was ready to cum and I put his dick back into my mouth to swallow a nice load. He sucked me for a bit then jacked me off. Hopefully this will become a regular thing.

Love this

So short story- found a good friend(female) who I talk to about everything in life is turned on by my bi side.

Long story- she asked me to drive her to the train (1hr drive) We were catching up on life as we hadn't talked in a awhile.
She asks "so escapades in your life?" Knowing I'm recently single.
Me- Some basic tinder dates, nothing to write home about.
Her - Dating guys too or just girls?
Me- I don't date guys, I suck cock and fuck guys.
Her- ooooooh... well suck any good cock lately?
Me- nah not really.

Anyway, turns out she's loves hearing about it, especially the guy on guy stuff. I drop her off at the train now horny as fuck. Open up squirt and find any local cruising in the area. Thank god there was a bookstore/movie theater, headed there and ended up sucking off guys, one huge cock that came so much I choked. And fucked a tiny twink ass to blow my load!

It was amazing!!! All day I was thinking about my friend, all the cock I had, etc.

So today I text her... "I was a naughty guy because of our talk... "

After I told her what happened she said "I'm soaking wet now!" Yea this friendship might get interesting (she's married)

Not in a while.
Have had a few guys from C/L say they are coming over and never show!
I'm really getting tired of it.
I need a man!!!!

So short story- found a good friend(female) who I talk to about everything in life is turned on by my bi side.

Long story- she asked me to drive her to the train (1hr drive) We were catching up on life as we hadn't talked in a awhile.
She asks "so escapades in your life?" Knowing I'm recently single.
Me- Some basic tinder dates, nothing to write home about.
Her - Dating guys too or just girls?
Me- I don't date guys, I suck cock and fuck guys.
Her- ooooooh... well suck any good cock lately?
Me- nah not really.

Anyway, turns out she's loves hearing about it, especially the guy on guy stuff. I drop her off at the train now horny as fuck. Open up squirt and find any local cruising in the area. Thank god there was a bookstore/movie theater, headed there and ended up sucking off guys, one huge cock that came so much I choked. And fucked a tiny twink ass to blow my load!

It was amazing!!! All day I was thinking about my friend, all the cock I had, etc.

So today I text her... "I was a naughty guy because of our talk... "

After I told her what happened she said "I'm soaking wet now!" Yea this friendship might get interesting (she's married)

Sounds very interesting & your experience was stimulating. Thanks for sharing!

I met up with a buddy of mine for a bate session. Only to find he invite another friend over to join us. I ended up sucking them both. Taking my buddy load as his friend shot on my face. Look forward to doing this again.

What a bold friend. Sounds like an exciting experience.

Maybe in an hour...

I last sucked cock on March 30 connected with a guy on CL. Since then 2 CL no shows and 2 CL endless emails while they were trying to schedule around their wives.

I just received a confirmation to meet waiting for a follow-up with exact time. This one looks good and I am 68 y/o guy acting like a school girl on prom night. LOL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: We did meet, I Sucked and he shot a load down my throat while face fucking me. Cock sucking just gets better and better. 5 Minutes later I am driving home with a smile.

Last edited:
Another THREE at the ABS!

Last Tuesday, I visited my favorite gloryhole ABS in Middletown, NY, and had the privilege of sucking THREE great cocks, with two of them blowing delicious loads of cum in my mouth! It was great!!! 💓😄

Went back to the adult bookstore this morning and sucked a huge, cut, white cock through the gloryhole! I was really loving that fat cock-head, but the guy was cruising for cum, too, and wouldn't give me his! 😢

So, I drove across town to the Adult World ABS in New Hampton and sucked TWO MORE cocks in the buddy booths there...one a cut, white man, the other a wonderful, uncut Hispanic cock! Made love to both those luscious cocks, but neither wanted to cum yet, so they wouldn't give me their loads. 😢 Again!

Imagine that...sucking three different cocks lovingly, and not on load of semen to love, taste and swallow! Oh, well...I got three beautiful cocks in my mouth anyway!!! And that's the life of a cocksucker!!! 💖😘😋

Last Tuesday, I visited my favorite gloryhole ABS in Middletown, NY, and had the privilege of sucking THREE great cocks, with two of them blowing delicious loads of cum in my mouth! It was great!!! 💓😄

Went back to the adult bookstore this morning and sucked a huge, cut, white cock through the gloryhole! I was really loving that fat cock-head, but the guy was cruising for cum, too, and wouldn't give me his! 😢

So, I drove across town to the Adult World ABS in New Hampton and sucked TWO MORE cocks in the buddy booths there...one a cut, white man, the other a wonderful, uncut Hispanic cock! Made love to both those luscious cocks, but neither wanted to cum yet, so they wouldn't give me their loads. 😢 Again!

Imagine that...sucking three different cocks lovingly, and not on load of semen to love, taste and swallow! Oh, well...I got three beautiful cocks in my mouth anyway!!! And that's the life of a cocksucker!!! 💖😘😋

I would so love to pleasure your cock, while you were giving pleasure to others. :kiss:

Yes I met a new guy today off of silverdaddies. He was hot and gave me a good load he liked kissing and nipple sucking but he declined to suck me. It didn't matter he tasted great and I cleaned him out and up.

Back