Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Hey Bibliophile80

Some of the ladies might want to message you.

Click on User CP in the upper left of this page.
Click on edit options.
Scroll down and click the box that says enable private messaging.
Scroll down and hit save.
 
Amazing idea!

I am a married woman who fantasizes about being with a group of women. All of us sucking, fingering, kissing, touching, not knowing who has their fingers in your pussy, as another woman sits on my face while my pussy gets licked and sucked and fucked by 3 different people. Orgies of all woman shapes and sizes. Hands everywhere. Moaning. Groaning. Wetness. Pussy everywhere.

This sounds like so much fun - makes we drip thinking about it!
 
Copied from Matron's post...but it fits!

I am a married woman who fantasizes about being with a group of women. All of us sucking, fingering, kissing, touching, not knowing who has their fingers in your pussy, as another woman sits on my face while my pussy gets licked and sucked and fucked by 3 different people. Orgies of all woman shapes and sizes. Hands everywhere. Moaning. Groaning. Wetness. Pussy everywhere.

This sounds like so much fun - makes we drip thinking about it!

attachment.php
 
I got married a long time ago when I was 18 In the past few years I have become very interested in women. If you are from Texas feel free to pm
 
I fantasise about a younger, confident woman taking control of me and bending me to her will
 
I'mean a married woman in her 40s and I definitely say i'm bi curious. My fantasies about women have always been about women my age and body type. (BBW)

However, recently I found myself in a situation where a much younger (early 20s) girl was hitting on me. She was very petite, short hair, boyish looking, and she was really super cute! Total opposites in every way, yet she made it clear she was interested. At first it made me feel quite old and fat, then I thought...."hey, SHE is flirting with ME!" Maybe I should be bragging.

I have not been able to stop thinking about her!
I see her a couple times a week....I don't know what i'm going to do, i'll probably be a bumbling mess.
 
First post

I'm kind of complicated (I think we all are). I was badly abused as a child and so for my early life I was only interested in girls. After much abuse from the haters of my age, I married a man who promptly abused me. Then left him for another man (there was time in between but it was dull) who was even worse. I gave up on men as equals and went completely sadistic on them. There I found relief in the years of abuse and worked it all out of my system (wondering if I scarred any of the men). I eventually ran into another guy who I wasn't interested in at all. I felt an overpowering need to protect him from the horrible people. After a while I fell in love with him and married him. We've been married for 10 years now. As I have destressed and taken down wall after wall, I find myself wanting women again. I miss the soft skin, the sweet/tart taste, the smells and the sounds. I miss the quiet giggles in the night and the cuddles. Women are some of the best cuddlers around. Our bodies are built for comforting and two women cuddling is amazing. I don't know how to even start looking for a woman again. I've been out of the dating scene for so many years and my approach for women is still similar to my teens/early twenties. I don't have the looks anymore for the majority of my flirting I was used to doing (seriously bad wreck that nearly killed me took away a lot of my mobility).

Ideally I would want a woman I can love. Not just a plaything. I want a woman who appreciates the gifts I can bring to the table (experience, light heartedness, can't remember fights because of brain damage, humor and cooking). Someone who wants to be held and cuddled. (I'm more of a cuddler than a cuddlee) Someone who can get along with my husband (no not sleep with him, that is not required nor what I am seeking. If it happens, it happens but it is not what I am looking for) because I want the people I care about to like each other at the very least. And yes, he will know about you. He will know a lot about you (the theory is if I am sleeping with you, then by proxy he is sleeping with you, he doesn't want any germs that could make him ill).

He and I have talked about this at length for many years. He doesn't have a problem with me getting a girlfriend. While it would be nice if we could all be happy together, that isn't likely. It took me many years to find another person I could love. It took him almost as long (he was really picky, no drugs, no alcohol, no drama, wouldn't even date her if she had those issues). Finding someone that could love us both, I imagine, would take even longer. And it takes twice as long as it took us, then we may not live long enough to find one.

I know it's a long post, but it's my first one. I've been wanting to talk for a while just haven't felt safe enough to do so and this site seems pretty safe.
 
Two weeks ago, I spent three days and nights in Hampton Beach NH. Loads of college coeds and their moms.

WOW!
 
I'm here sounds fun mmmmmmmyyyyyyy

And hello to you, darling. Find a spot on the couch and snuggle. We are all friends here -- beat the crap out of the others (that's a poor joke).

Tell us of your dreams and desires, your worries and cares. Many of us have been there, I bet, and we all must stand together now or perish.

I think.about what it would be like often
 
"Jessica Daniels" didn't Laurel ban your other account for being a troll?
 
Back
Top