Question for LITEROTICA SITE ADMIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Stories & Pics page under the sub-heading Erotic Stories you have various options like New, Celebrities, First Time, etc. Let me first say I appreciate the many options supplied so that I can view the subjects that interest me and avoid those that don't.

That being said, I was wondering if you could add another option. I would very much like to be able to directly access all of the New Celebrities, or New First Time, etc. with the click of one or two buttons. As it is you have to pick through New-everything to try and find what you want.

Thanks for considering my idea.

To the person who keeps rejecting my story

My story 'With A Bang And A Flash' keeps being rejected and I am confused why. The first time was under the title 'With A Bang And A Flash' and was rejected for a formatting error that I fixed. The second was submitted under the title 'Out With A Bang' and was rejected with:

"While we do accept submissions with graphic violence, we don't accept "snuff" - i.e. death & extreme torture with the aim of sexual titillation. We generally do not accept submissions of nonconsensual sex in which the "victim" gets absolutely no sort of thrill or enjoyment from the acts, or is seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused."

Not knowing any other way of contacting admin (previous PM to Laurel unacknowledged) I re-submitted under the title 'With A Flash and a Bang' which was again rejected saying:

"Please check the rejection notice again on the original submission. The reason is not what you have cited."

My first question is, why not just tell me why it was rejected.
My story wasn't snuff and didn't contain death or extreme physical torture so I now concentrate on the last sentence. "We generally do not accept submissions of nonconsensual sex in which the "victim" gets absolutely no sort of thrill or enjoyment from the acts, or is seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused."

Because there is no full stop, then my interpretation is that "seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused" refers to situations of non-consensual sex which my story also didn't include.

So you see the source of my confusion. If the above sentence should have meant that LE doesn't like stories where people are "seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused". then I have this to say in my defence. In my story a man gets his penis bitten off and it is sewn back on. A woman bites the end of her tongue off then it is implied that she can be returned to normal. That seems very tame compared to the hundreds of stories of characters being crippled with baseball bats.

Please, please, please, unconfuse me.

Vandemonium1

My story 'With A Bang And A Flash' keeps being rejected and I am confused why.

A PM to Laurel is how you get that answer. She is the only one who accepts/rejects stories for posting to Lit.

Bumping an old thread won't help.

All you have to do is click on the category story page and it lists the newest twenty stories in that category.

All you have to do is click on the category story page and it lists the newest twenty stories in that category.

Those posts are over 6 years old, from before the category hubs.

Someone resurrected the thread.

Not knowing any other way of contacting admin (previous PM to Laurel unacknowledged) I re-submitted under the title 'With A Flash and a Bang' which was again rejected saying:

"Please check the rejection notice again on the original submission. The reason is not what you have cited."

My first question is, why not just tell me why it was rejected.

As suggested in the note you cited above, please open the original submission and read the rejection notice.

Your story was not sent back for the snuff. It was sent back for formatting issues.

Again, please open the original submission and read the rejection notice.

If, after reading the actual rejection notice, you still have questions, please PM me. :rose:

My story "They are all at it" had been rejected on the grounds of being political. I disagree -

1/ It is not in the slightest way connected to current politics anywhere in the word
2/ It features UK politicians with names changed
3/ It is fantasy
4/ It is sex

Please reconsider and approve

My story "They are all at it" had been rejected on the grounds of being political. I disagree -

1/ It is not in the slightest way connected to current politics anywhere in the word
2/ It features UK politicians with names changed
3/ It is fantasy
4/ It is sex

Please reconsider and approve

A PM to Laurel is how you handle this. She is the only one who accepts/rejects stories for posting to Lit.

Bumping an old thread won't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back