I got called sexist.

Which one of you is the one person? The gangsta talking one or the non-gangsta?

Their both are the same person, Poo. It's just that different situations calls for different sides of me. I just now getting use to and getting to know the non gangsta side of me. He's a really cool person, and I really wish that I have shown him more in the past. But they are both the same, Poo.

Their both are the same person, Poo. It's just that different situations calls for different sides of me. I just now getting use to and getting to know the non gangsta side of me. He's a really cool person, and I really wish that I have shown him more in the past. But they are both the same, Poo.

Smooth.

So you play two people, not one. Maybe even more! But I wouldn't accuse you of being AJ. ;)

So you play two people, not one. Maybe even more! But I wouldn't accuse you of being AJ. ;)

This isn't a act tho. This is really me. We all have a yin and yang side to us. I'm bad side just comes out more often.

Your mother?

Seriously? I post a sensitive gif, offering a literary parallel to your tenderly expressed feelings of inner conflict, and all you can offer is the frankly exhausted 'your mother' trope?

Disappointed, young man. :(

Seriously? I post a sensitive gif, offering a literary parallel to your tenderly expressed feelings of inner conflict, and all you can offer is the frankly exhausted 'your mother' trope?

Disappointed, young man. :(

Brah, you was tryna play me. Idk what point you were trying to make, but I know that coming from you it's a play out.

Brah, you was tryna play me. Idk what point you were trying to make, but I know that coming from you it's a play out.

One day, Smooth, you and I will sit down with a massive bucket of popcorn and a few beers, and watch a marathon Extended Lord of the Rings set together. And we will laugh at all these misunderstandings.

One day, Smooth, you and I will sit down with a massive bucket of popcorn and a few beers, and watch a marathon Extended Lord of the Rings set together. And we will laugh at all these misunderstandings.

Please invite me. PLEASE. I may have to do English to English translation for you both. :)

me too! me too! me too!

it was the LOR that did it for me.

There you are, Smooth - a regular Litogether, in a few years, when we are both older and wiser. We'll bond over the cast commentary.

Do you prefer salty or sweet?

Back