I got called sexist.

smoothg103rd

Too young to stress
Because I said I can't see myself being committed to a woman that doesn't cook and clean. Is it really a problem because I prefer MY girl to cook and clean. It's my preference. I don't hear people calling someone sexist because he likes blondes instead of brunettes. Or because he likes thick girls instead of skinny ones. The point I'm trying to make is that's his preference. So why get all crazy over mines. Is a man that prefer his woman to be into kinky shit like whips,chains and ropes so he can beat, hang, and tie her up, is he consider a Woman Beater? No right? So why is it sexism that I'm into a woman that wants to cook and clean?

I figure if the woman is totally into the June Cleaver thing then ok. But the thing that often happens is that the woman finds out about being herself and you're out looking for another woman. Seems like it would be easier to find a good woman, love her madly and hire a maid.

I figure if the woman is totally into the June Cleaver thing then ok. But the thing that often happens is that the woman finds out about being herself and you're out looking for another woman. Seems like it would be easier to find a good woman, love her madly and hire a maid.

A maid? Why pay someone to do something that I can do myself? Or something that my girl can do.

no one cares.

Obviously I do. And the fact that you took the time to explain to me how much you don't,shows how much you do. If you didn't care for the subject just ignore it. You didn't have to post, but the fact that you did, says what about you?

yes, you are sexist.
no, there's nothing wrong with preferring traditional roles.

People throw bullshit at you for liking what you like. Don't worry about it.

Starting about in the 1960's women were told that it was enpowering not to be able to provide basic care for oneself. Unless they have a career making a good six figures I don't see how they plan to eat out every night and hire a maid.

If a woman can not at minimum clean up after herself she is definitely not a keeper. If she cannot cook plan on health-related issues and obesity.

There is not a domestic skills that I am not proficient in. I considered being able to cook and clean the de minimis requirement for being an adult living on your own. It has been my experience with more men take the time to learn how to cook at least the basics then women do.

Last edited:
Starting about in the 1960's women were told that it was enpowering not to be able to provide basic care for oneself. Unless they have a career making a good six figures I don't see how they plan to eat out every night and hire a maid.

If a woman can not at minimum clean up after herself she is definitely not a keeper. If she cannot cook plan on health-related issues and obesity.

Hang on - being able to cook and clean is hardly the same as being expected to do all of it. I don't know if Smooth meant he wanted a woman who could look after the house and herself when necessary, which is entirely understandable, of course, or if he wanted someone who would be happy just to do all of that with no contribution from him.

Hang on - being able to cook and clean is hardly the same as being expected to do all of it. I don't know if Smooth meant he wanted a woman who could look after the house and herself when necessary, which is entirely understandable, of course, or if he wanted someone who would be happy just to do all of that with no contribution from him.

Plenty of women are incapable of doing it. And they get you go girl girl power kudos for being incompetent.

If she has a career of her own then I can study splitting tasks if she stays home she better keep house. Studies show that men that help out around the house don't get laid so why should we do any? I was raised that there is no such thing as women's work it didn't do me any good I assure you. The basics task that must be done in the home unless you have domestic help someone has to do it why is it that the man should do it? A woman who is not willing to keep house is saying essentially that she is willing to live in squalor or sit idly by while the man does it.

Plenty of women are incapable of doing it. And they get you go girl girl power kudos for being incompetent.

If she has a career of her own then I can study splitting tasks if she stays home she better keep house. Studies show that men that help out around the house don't get laid so why should we do any? I was raised that there is no such thing as women's work it didn't do me any good I assure you. The basics task that must be done in the home unless you have domestic help someone has to do it why is it that the man should do it? A woman who is not willing to keep house is saying essentially that she is willing to live in squalor or sit idly by while the man does it.

Um...Query? Are you OK?

Your syntax seems a little skewed - like that of a really tired man.

I'm not being committed to someone that doesn't cook and clean. If we're just fucking, then I don't give two shits what you do. But if we're in a relationship then your resume will look better if you cook and clean. I want a housewife, not a wife at home.

All of the manly tasks that Ward Cleaver did nights and weekends around the house and yard and vehicles still needs to be done. When women talk about gender roles and equality they are not interested in helping out around the yard they are simply interested in having their burden lifted. Both men and women that comport to traditional gender roles when it comes to household tasks report greater attraction and greater marital satisfaction. You could reinvent the wheel or you can choose to be happy and fulfilled.

All of the manly tasks that Ward Cleaver did nights and weekends around the house and yard and vehicles still needs to be done. When women talk about gender roles and equality they are not interested in helping out around the yard they are simply interested in having their burden lifted. Both men and women that comport to traditional gender roles when it comes to household tasks report greater attraction and greater marital satisfaction. You could reinvent the wheel or you can choose to be happy and fulfilled.

Preach.

Um...Query? Are you OK?

Your syntax seems a little skewed - like that of a really tired man.

Well I'm using voice to text and trying to add it in my glasses don't seem to be working very well for me. But yes I am exhausted the small one has worn me out. At the moment she is wearing out the helpful people at the IKEA Playland. I am pretending to watch basketball but mostly I am taking a nap.

Smooth, just yell up to that lazyass bitch mother of yours to get that sailor's dick out of her mouth and bring you down some supper and pick up your thongs.

Be a man!

Knowing what I know now I would insist on the sort of arrangement smooth is wanting. It wouldn't even be enough for me if she was willing to do such tasks I want someone who find such tasks fulfilling. Yes I realize that our wonderful modern society has made that market shrink dramatically. I would much rather live by myself and look after myself then squabble over chores.

If I found such a person I would actually do quite a bit of housework myself just because there's a lot of things that I fined relaxing and that I do well. But I would be sneaky about it I would never let her see me do it. The dishes my magically get done but she's not going to see me washing them. I'll cook but I cook because I like to cook And because I'm good at it and if I'm cooking she's definitely cleaning.

I rented a bed and breakfast one time just because I wanted to cook for a date. She didn't ask if she could help clear she just started doing it. Should have kept that one.

Well I'm using voice to text and trying to add it in my glasses don't seem to be working very well for me. But yes I am exhausted the small one has worn me out. At the moment she is wearing out the helpful people at the IKEA Playland. I am pretending to watch basketball but mostly I am taking a nap.

Colour me impressed. If I tried to multitask that much I'd melt.

Smooth, just yell up to that lazyass bitch mother of yours to get that sailor's dick out of her mouth and bring you down some supper and pick up your thongs.

Be a man!

Be a man? Says the little bitch who can't even be a MAN of his word. Eat a dick.

If you can cook and clean as a fully functioning adult I'm sure you'll be able to attract an equally fully functioning adult

Biologists acknowledge hardwiring on every single creature on earth. Humans want to believe that even though we are biological organisms that there is no hard wiring. That is bullshit don't let anyone tell you that.

It isn't just that you as a man are going to be happier in a relationship with traditional roles. She will too.

It is not a question of what is fair or not fair. No it is not fair that women are hardwired for nesting. It is also not fair that if men engage in those activities women lose respect for the man and find him less attractive.

Go over to the how to section every time some guy is complaining that he can't get laid with his wife the women all tell him that he needs to take the burden off of the wife and start helping her around the house so that she's not so tired as time to feel sexy. 9 times out of 10 l the long-suffering husband will report oh I am already doing that should I do more?

Instead what he needs to do is crawl around under the car change some oil, do some manly stuff and come in dirty. The latest study that proved this was supposed to prove the opposite. It had 10,000 respondents you can call a presidential race with a much smaller sample size.

Back