A Stranger In Paradise

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Posts
10,580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0c3od7KynE

(original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsTVF0Fu5_c)

The New Colossus by Emma Lazarus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"


So how do you make these powerful synbols stronger?

Stay tuned


The other day I fell over a fleeting scene in a story in which a modern stranger to paradise collides with a woman he says is like the statue of liberty for a love refugee like himself. Very romantic. It made me think about all the linked constructs in the scene. How could I make it stronger? How could I make it right from my story?

In NOIR WORLD its all bull shit.

So I arranged it all a little different:

I took refuge from the storm inside and saw her standing there like the statue of liberty at the gate to paradise, I smiled, she didn't see me. It was the wrong day or I was the wrong nigger.
 
Last edited:
How could I make it stronger? How could I make it right for my story?

In NOIR WORLD its all bull shit.

So I arranged it all a little different:

I took refuge from the storm inside and saw her standing there like the statue of liberty at the gate to paradise, I smiled, she didn't see me. It was the wrong day or I was the wrong nigger.

See, I always knew you were a hidden romantic. You're just a sucker for a sweet smile, James. Come on, you can admit it...
 
See, I always knew you were a hidden romantic. You're just a sucker for a sweet smile, James. Come on, you can admit it...

I've tried it all and learned that few like you any which way the cat jumps. I tell me grandsons, YUH GOTTA WAIT FOR THE STARS AND HER HORMONES TO ALLIGN TOGETHER. SIT ON YOUR BILLFOLD TILL THEY DO.
 
Back
Top