Black Writers

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
As a rule I have no time for black writers but a few have my respect and enthusiasm: Chester Himes, Zora Neale Hurston, and Edward P. Jones. Fuck the rest, and Himes became a whiny cry baby near the end. I don't do niggers with wooden legs and chips on their shoulders. Jones, Himes, and Hurston exhibit the Negro as is.

The Three Musketeers and The Count of Monte Christo were (still are) more successful than anything any of us is likely to write.

No shit.

Not in the mood for it nowadays.

Who cares if his daughter is married to a Negro? He still cant be racist?

No, his daughter is married to one.

His racist remarks are baiting and 'hey, look at me,' and nothing more.

Sooo many on my IGGY list. Embrace TaxRat or Pilette and you can be there, too.

I like Dorothy Koomson. You probably won't.

Never heard the name till now. But you sell me short. Why is she worth the candle?

As a rule there are two quick ways to get on my shit list: Gush about Amazon Marine Commandos and Martin Luther King Junior. I was around when MLK walked the streets in high heels and hot pants. He itched for I HAVE A DREAM LAND at Atlanta.

I looked at her wares, you may be right about me. But I'm a deplorable.

Last edited:
Never heard the name till now. But you sell me short. Why is she worth the candle?

As a rule there are two quick ways to get on my shit list: Gush about Amazon Marine Commandos and Martin Luther King Junior. I was around when MLK walked the streets in high heels and hot pants. He itched for I HAVE A DREAM LAND at Atlanta.

I looked at her wares, you may be right about me. But I'm a deplorable.

No worries mate! Got that one...Amazon Marine Commandos. As they are from Amazon, any postage, or postage included? Next question do they do international?

Oooo yeah, I remember those day! "walked the streets in high heels and hot pants" bad fashion, bad fashion is all I can say. Motown had a lot to answer for! But a bloke has got to do what a blokes gotta do! They all looked dead set funny but, especially when they tripped! Saw a lot of that.

but got it mate, Marines from Amazon and MLK...he'd dead but! No fresh quotes. dull! Trump on the other hand...rockin' my sox.

I bet you'd like Walter Mosley's Easy Rawlings books. Devil in a Blue Dress is probably the most famous, and made into a movie.

No worries mate! Got that one...Amazon Marine Commandos. As they are from Amazon, any postage, or postage included? Next question do they do international?

Oooo yeah, I remember those day! "walked the streets in high heels and hot pants" bad fashion, bad fashion is all I can say. Motown had a lot to answer for! But a bloke has got to do what a blokes gotta do! They all looked dead set funny but, especially when they tripped! Saw a lot of that.

but got it mate, Marines from Amazon and MLK...he'd dead but! No fresh quotes. dull! Trump on the other hand...rockin' my sox.

Napoleon said it best: I WANTED TO GO TO LONDON, MY ARMY WENT TO MOSCOW.

All great leaders follow their armies. Trump, too. Hillary didn't get the memo.

Napoleon said it best: I WANTED TO GO TO LONDON, MY ARMY WENT TO MOSCOW.

All great leaders follow their armies. Trump, too. Hillary didn't get the memo.

reminder: Napoleon's march on Moscow was a fiasco. Most of his army was killed, the Russians took enough prisoners to form a new legion, and in retreat he abandoned the remnants of his army to get back to protect his own hide in Paris.

Back