Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nearly severs her tongue, biting it so hard to not ake her frustrations out on some ...* Woo-saw *breathes, blinking slowly*

You should find out ;)

I don't recall mentioning a trust issue; I only said I'd keep him close. I'd love a Daddy.

Because if there is trust, you don't need to keep tabs on them. Only insecure, clingy brats do that. :) Have a wonderful evening! :kiss:

Because if there is trust, you don't need to keep tabs on them. Only insecure, clingy brats do that. :) Have a wonderful evening! :kiss:

You seem to be mistaking me for what you describe above. What gives you the impression I have problems with trust? And why are you all being so bitchy to me? I get the sense that you don't like me in this thread? Why is that when I've only been in it for half a dozen posts? If I've offended anyone, I'm sorry for it, but just what have I done?

You seem to be mistaking me for what you describe above. What gives you the impression I have problems with trust? And why are you all being so bitchy to me? I get the sense that you don't like me in this thread? Why is that when I've only been in it for half a dozen posts? If I've offended anyone, I'm sorry for it, but just what have I done?

I've not been bitchy to you. Not even once. So that isn't fair at all. Besides, I've reasons to be bitchy today, if I want. You ain't seen bitchy from me.

I've not been bitchy to you. Not even once. So that isn't fair at all. Besides, I've reasons to be bitchy today, if I want. You ain't seen bitchy from me.

You sound so angry, but you don't have to take it out on me. Do you know how I feel now? Like I'm the new girl at work or school and I don't have a friend. Thank you for all being so welcoming.

NFL!! Hi! Thanks ... I'm doing a little better now. I'm flirting out my sadness. How are YOU! Haven't seen you lately. And thanks ... I'm becoming a regular av-making pro.

You sound so angry, but you don't have to take it out on me. Do you know how I feel now? Like I'm the new girl at work or school and I don't have a friend. Thank you for all being so welcoming.

Well, I apologize. Just lost my Daddy today, so I'm a tad off-kilter. Here, have an Oreo. We go for hours here with no Daddies around, and we just don't have to have them here constantly. As I said earlier, this is really a thread for US, the Daddies just come visit.

NFL!! Hi! Thanks ... I'm doing a little better now. I'm flirting out my sadness. How are YOU! Haven't seen you lately. And thanks ... I'm becoming a regular av-making pro.

I'm pleased you are doing better now. I'm good just had some stuff I had to deal with...which includes work Grrr. Yes you are a av-making pro....I'm jealous *giggles*

Actually, it was the tone you brought with you. Perhaps, you didn't mean to, but it sounded as if you were implying that we ~should~ know exactly where they are at all times and we must be horrible littles for not knowing. I don't recall you saying hello or addressing any of us girls either. You seem like an addict trying to get a 'daddy fix' and that just doesn't usually occur here.

I'm pleased you are doing better now. I'm good just had some stuff I had to deal with...which includes work Grrr. Yes you are a av-making pro....I'm jealous *giggles*

Ah, don't be jealous. I use iPiccy. It's free, and easy. The'e got all knds of cool things, and it's not as technical as Pixlr is. I could make ya one, if ya want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back