What's with the fat cunts crying about being called fat cunts?

image.php

Runt "cunt"

Why is fat cunt/ bitch ok and racism is not....

Even if this was not saying they are just as bad, saying it is bigotry is just as dumb.

Umm, it IS bigotry, just because you weren't taught so doesn't make it false. And for another record, for whomever is keeping the record, it isn't just you using the slur, it's others too. You attacking me yet again did set me off and make me ask the question leading to an awesome thread but it wasn't the only instance.

Why is fat cunt/ bitch ok and racism is not....

Even if this was not saying they are just as bad, saying it is bigotry is just as dumb.
No one said it's OK in general. A few have said that it seems different when Nipples says it because he's pretty funny, almost all the time, and that's part of his schtick. If I'd been bothered to make a real post in this thread, that's probably what I'd have said too.

What people have said is that you (on the other hand) are an unfunny dweeb who looks like a chubby, balding Barney Rubble, and apparently has a small dick. I added the fact that it was pretty funny that you thought calling girls fat on an anonymous internet forum was "saying something to someone's face." I guess that's the same thing as calling you dumb.

So to summarize:

You are a small-dick-having, chubby, balding, dumb, Barney Rubble look-alike calling girls fat on the internet.

Other than that, you've got it all going on. Keep on keeping on, brother!

It's ok to admit that you want me. I understand that your desires may be confusing, but know that they are perfectly normal.

If I had a nickel... :D

It's a gay thing.

It's ok, people were piling on me so he joined in, later someone will pile on someone else so he'll join in to that too. It takes all kinds to make up Lit.

But it's so boring and predictable.
Actually, except the time he thought to pile it on Warrior Queen about the salmon. That was funny.

I defended you, you fucking moron.

What, you're not defending her anymore? Why, because she's right about you?

Ibis crotch!

you forgot repetitive. dude's basically just been saying the same damned thing for two fucking days.

or whatever. my time sense is all twisted right now. stupid not sleeping.

No one said it's OK in general. A few have said that it seems different when Nipples says it because he's pretty funny, almost all the time, and that's part of his schtick. If I'd been bothered to make a real post in this thread, that's probably what I'd have said too.

What people have said is that you (on the other hand) are an unfunny dweeb who looks like a chubby, balding Barney Rubble, and apparently has a small dick. I added the fact that it was pretty funny that you thought calling girls fat on an anonymous internet forum was "saying something to someone's face." I guess that's the same thing as calling you dumb.

So to summarize:

You are a small-dick-having, chubby, balding, dumb, Barney Rubble look-alike calling girls fat on the internet.

Other than that, you've got it all going on. Keep on keeping on, brother!

You know. If I did not have several pictures on this board this may be funny. But as I do, it just shows you to be a cuntified liar. Maybe later tonight after i fuck my wife, who dances for a professional sports team, I will chuckle.

I've seen your pictures. You look like my Twitter av.

No matter what she told you, "the homeless" are not a professional sports team.

You know. If I did not have several pictures on this board this may be funny. But as I do, it just shows you to be a cuntified liar. Maybe later tonight after i fuck my wife, who dances for a professional sports team, I will chuckle.

I think it's great that you don't mind sloppy seconds. :D

I've seen your pictures. You look like my Twitter av.

No matter what she told you, "the homeless" are not a professional sports team.

Your cuntified option should mean more than 100's of others why?

Post a picture, make a poll. Do it in the PG to avoid bias you fucking coward fat cunt!

:cool:

You won't. You know the truth.

'My wife is hot, so I must be a dog'.

Says more about you than it does her.

I meant 'god', but interesting freudian slip there!

Last edited:
as posters on the GB we should just all admit we're cunts and be done with it, really.

I never claimed not to be a cunt.

When I got my cell phone I asked that the last 4 digits spell cunt.

Do you remember Ishmael's thread?

Do you remember what you said about Ishmael answering a direct question?

Remember my reply? "Funny coming from you."

Yeah. I was right. It was funny coming from you.

:hair toss:

Do you think our babies will have Australian accents when they come out of your pouch?

Back