Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a leather fetish myself have a hard time going into a leather store. shoes, jackets, vests, skirts (on a woman) pants you name it I love it and the smell.

Yes... I need the real thing now that I've dismissed TRT to his Mum's. I need a good fucking to be honest. Lots and lots of oral sex from a clean stranger to add excitement to it all ;)

I know warl0ck :) That is me still. Should I break my wedding vows? He did. Besides, I am so horny right now I could take a whole platoon of soldiers and still want more. My imagination is running wild and I'm absolutely creaming my panties... really :) :kiss:

Yes :) Listening to my daughters, they just told me they want to spend Easter with me, knowing that I need them and they need me. That I can never refuse, and what mother can? Looks like I have to share my wild sexual imagination on here :D

*...thinks I have my BOB to help me along ateast :)...*

(((Sienna))) (((Lorraine))) (((Angellica)))

Hello other loungers.

Wow Sienna, sounds like today would have been a great day to be living close to you :devil:

Would love to give you lots or oral sex and lots of good fucking too.

I like your photo of BOB and I guess you'll have to enjoy him and maybe some erotic chat huh? ;)

I have a leather fetish myself have a hard time going into a leather store. shoes, jackets, vests, skirts (on a woman) pants you name it I love it and the smell.
Leather doesn't do anything for me at all it's just not sexy but I have no probs with those that do :)

One of our "lurking" fans ;) ...

*...hands rbijon a box of fresh wipes for his spillages...*

I lurk, then emerge to kiss you once in awhile :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
You are usually surrounded by a herd of hungry boys:cool:;)

(((Sienna))) (((Lorraine))) (((Angellica)))

Hello other loungers.

Wow Sienna, sounds like today would have been a great day to be living close to you :devil:

Would love to give you lots or oral sex and lots of good fucking too.

I like your photo of BOB and I guess you'll have to enjoy him and maybe some erotic chat huh? ;)

((( twist ))) :kiss::kiss::)

Why do you always turn me on so much??? ;)

Infatuated?

mmm because we know each other so well and you know how much I'd love to pleasure you to no end my love. :kiss::heart::rose:

Put it this way, and no beating about the bush. I'll be be honest and open and I know twist doesn't mind me saying this. I have seen him. All of him :) And, I wouldn't turn him down for a date either or... fuck TRT for now... take him to bed with me...

Put it this way, and no beating about the bush. I'll be be honest and open and I know twist doesn't mind me saying this. I have seen him. All of him :) And, I wouldn't turn him down for a date either or... fuck TRT for now... take him to bed with me...

aww thank you my dear that's so sweet of you and very hot to think about that's for sure. :kiss::heart::rose:

Some people are just born lucky! No fair! **pours self more wine**

Yet this is cyber and the distance across the pond denies you that desire.
Twist? My advice for what it is worth, get a girl in r/l, she will be well rewarded by your love. That I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back