Bisexual women couple wants a butler

Euroticous1

Virgin
My idea for my erotic-romantic story its a 4 chapters story about a bisexual-/bicurious women couple searching for a switchdom butler that will be their FFM menage a trois male one.

I liked to make a 4 chapters index

1.-the lesbian wedding
2.-the rude girl cheating with the man
3.-the cute one meets the man in the nightclub
4.-FFM Threesome
BTS- an interview with the characters

My idea for my erotic-romantic story its a 4 chapters story about a bisexual-/bicurious women couple searching for a switchdom butler that will be their FFM menage a trois male one.

I liked to make a 4 chapters index

1.-the lesbian wedding
2.-the rude girl cheating with the man
3.-the cute one meets the man in the nightclub
4.-FFM Threesome
BTS- an interview with the characters

This sounds fun, would love to read.

The lesbian lovers, now married and not really bi-curious, hire a live-in female butler who is not part of their sexual play. But an injury takes her away awhile. She is temporarily replaced by her studly young brother, also a butler. He sometimes brings girls to his on-site apartment. His employers spy on and are impressed by their doings. They dare each other to try him out. Et cetera.

The lesbian lovers, now married and not really bi-curious, hire a live-in female butler who is not part of their sexual play. But an injury takes her away awhile. She is temporarily replaced by her studly young brother, also a butler. He sometimes brings girls to his on-site apartment. His employers spy on and are impressed by their doings. They dare each other to try him out. Et cetera.

Is there a way to click "like" here that I don't know about? ;-)

Is there a way to click "like" here that I don't know about? ;-)
Give all my stories ***** and faves. When deserved. Or write the story and credit me for the inspiration. That works too.

Back