The China Pearl Inn part 10

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Hi everyone!

I kinda sorta have my voice back now. It's just my tummy that's all gross. I can't sleep and every time I eat, I get nauseated. Blurf. That is all xD

Tomorrow I have a dr. appt again. I hope to return to work on Friday, but unsure if working with solvents will be good for my, already irritated, mucus membranes.

Get better soon, being sick is miserable. :hugs:

Afternoon S F. It is a rainy gray here to day and a very slow posting day.

Tomorrow, if all goes well, I close on the house.

Afternoon S F. It is a rainy gray here to day and a very slow posting day.

Tomorrow, if all goes well, I close on the house.

It is a little warmer here and is supposed to warm up a little more tomorrow. Fingers crossed on your closing. It has been a long search for the right place. I expect to see pictures once you have the keys. :)

I'll see what I can do S F. ;)

Our forecast cloudy, rainy, and chilly. Typical Pudget Sound fall.:D

Robyn I love your post to our little story and you sassy young Miss. I feel she may have a lot in common with you young lady. :devil:ish :D

The day dawns cold and dreary as I add a log or two to the coals on the hearth to chase away the morning chill. A smile bows my lips as the closing is today, a new home with in reach at last. Time for a morning mug of coffee.

Morning to any who may be about and to those that hide in the shadows.

I pour a mug of coffee for the redheaded nymph that haunts the rafters of the Inn

Coffee is on Caitlin.

Well I thought the CO was coming to Muster the cohort and in a sense she did. She even called Robyn, Sal, Chloe, Lesley & Wayne from OTS. Then she found my old sergeant from RAMC plus, vis TV link some of the Germans, Italians, Spanish and Austrian & American colleagues then there was Rick & Tom. She presented me with a wonderful plant, a cot, and a voucher worth £300 my colleagues had raised for our baby.

I’m so moved by what they did and so was Rick.

So now I’m on leave until 15th November 2019 with one exception - tomorrow when I join the others raising money for Children in Need.

Then on Sunday everyone goes away on deployment.

Like they say G G we take care of our own. :rose::kiss:

So your on leave for a Year G G. that is great it will give you time to bond with the wee one and get back in shape for duty call G G .:D

That is awesome GG. You work with an amazing team of people. I am glad you have them. Bonds like that are something to be treasured.

Glad to hear you are getting some time off too. All of you deserve more of it. What you do for the world us far too unappreciated.

Like they say G G we take care of our own. :rose::kiss:

So your on leave for a Year G G. that is great it will give you time to bond with the wee one and get back in shape for duty call G G .:D

That’s the thing about NRR CG, anyone wants to take one of us on has to take us all on!

So true G G. Troops that have seen the elephant stick together. You are a lucky gal to have the commander you do and the comrades that you have served with. ;)

So true G G. Troops that have seen the elephant stick together. You are a lucky gal to have the commander you do and the comrades that you have served with. ;)

O CG I could not have asked for a better CO! You know her, she sends greetings but apologises for not posting in the Inn, she’s had to fly to Germany to lecture to the latest recruits to NRR.

Well I thought the CO was coming to Muster the cohort and in a sense she did. She even called Robyn, Sal, Chloe, Lesley & Wayne from OTS. Then she found my old sergeant from RAMC plus, vis TV link some of the Germans, Italians, Spanish and Austrian & American colleagues then there was Rick & Tom. She presented me with a wonderful plant, a cot, and a voucher worth £300 my colleagues had raised for our baby.

I’m so moved by what they did and so was Rick.

So now I’m on leave until 15th November 2019 with one exception - tomorrow when I join the others raising money for Children in Need.

Then on Sunday everyone goes away on deployment.

That is a great surprise. I suspect this deployment will be hard for you since you won't be at work. Do something fun, go visit your family, take the kids out for toys. But don't dwell on the things you can't do anything about. Have you set up the nursery yet? Babies require a LOT of stuff. 300 sounds like a lot, but you will go through that in diapers in no time at all. Has Rick ever changed a diaper? That could be fun to watch. LOL

For those being deployed:

STAY SAFE

KEEP YOUR HEADS DOWN

YOUR EYES OPEN

WATCH EACH OTHER'S BACKS

REMEMBER THERE ARE MANY AT HOME WHO CARE :heart:

Amen S F. ;)

So how goes your day? The closing went off without a hitch.

O CG I could not have asked for a better CO! You know her, she sends greetings but apologises for not posting in the Inn, she’s had to fly to Germany to lecture to the latest recruits to NRR.

G G next time you see her give her a hug and a kiss for me. I do miss that young lady from time to time.:eek:

The CO invited us students from OTS who know the lieutenant to her farewell in London. We had a collection and raised over £500. We bought a cot, some flowers and gave her a transfer of £300. We enjoyed a meal together and tonight some of us from OTS went for a drink.

Now we’re back at OTS. Tomorrow is Children In Need Day, a telethon held every year that raises money for disadvantaged children. So tomorrow we take to the streets washing cars, help in people’s gardens and even sell kisses. Then in the evening we help with security for local events.

So CG & LF - please excuse me for not posting in our stories, just been very busy. Catch up over the weekend.

SF us students won’t be deployed but like you we’re thinking of those who will be.

Fimhand_Daddy. You should see that woman, so totally dedicated to her work and a truly good commander. I’ve no doubt she’ll be an amazing Mum and that little boy or girl is going to be very lucky.

I quite agree with you Robyn, she will!;)

If I was there I think I might buy a kiss or two or maybe more from you, all for charity you know Robyn. :rolleyes: :devil:ish :D

The CO invited us students from OTS who know the lieutenant to her farewell in London. We had a collection and raised over £500. We bought a cot, some flowers and gave her a transfer of £300. We enjoyed a meal together and tonight some of us from OTS went for a drink.

Now we’re back at OTS. Tomorrow is Children In Need Day, a telethon held every year that raises money for disadvantaged children. So tomorrow we take to the streets washing cars, help in people’s gardens and even sell kisses. Then in the evening we help with security for local events.

So CG & LF - please excuse me for not posting in our stories, just been very busy. Catch up over the weekend.

SF us students won’t be deployed but like you we’re thinking of those who will be.

Fimhand_Daddy. You should see that woman, so totally dedicated to her work and a truly good commander. I’ve no doubt she’ll be an amazing Mum and that little boy or girl is going to be very lucky.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that she will be an amazing mom. I'm glad that she is getting the time off she needs too.

Also glad to see you as well. How have you been?

Looks like early December, a few things I need to take care of S F, ;)

*Quickly intercepts him to the nearest washroom and tidy's him up a bit* :eek:

*Various noises and giggling ensues* :devil:

*Presents a squeaky clean puppy for Gin drinking purposes* :heart:

*enjoys the bathroom fun so much that when we finally emerge we are both dripping wet with big grins on our faces*

*Hugs for putting a smile back on my face:)*

Sorry little monster:rose: I know its my fault we hardly see each other these days. My job has changed quite a bit and I can hardly find the time to get on line anymore.

I miss you heaps:heart:

Uggg:rose:

visit when you can Uggg. I slide over a bottle of London's best gin
There will be a place here for you my friend.

*Hugs the wolf happily*

I wonder if you know how much we all appreciate you CG?

*leaves a hug for SF as well (because I know I owe you a story post;)... and coz hugging you is nice:D)*

*Hugs the wolf happily*

I wonder if you know how much we all appreciate you CG?

Uggg just an old sailor up on the beach and trying to make things a wee bit better for those that visit the inn. Uggg you and all that call the Inn home is what makes it so special. ;)

Back