The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

Eli was a bit surprised by the big hug, but she quickly returned it. She snuggled up against him as she wrapped her free arm around him. When he finally stopped she moved her arm and placed it in her lap.

"We can stay here as long as you want. I’m perfectly comfortable sitting in your lap.” She told him sweetly before she leaned her head up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She moved her head back down and rested it on his chest, listening to his heart for a moment before she spoke up.

“Hey Alkresh, I have a question.” She said softly. “Do you mind, if I have a friend come over to your house. I promise when she gets here she’ll be perfectly well behaved.” Eli told him.
 
Alkresh smiled at Eli.

"Of course, sis. Just tell me when you want her to come over so I'm not having you do anything too embarrassing."

He kissed her on the forehead. "If you'd like, Anna can show you how to use the telegraph machine so you can contact your friend whenever you want." He wondered who his sister meant, "Are you talking about Bridget? Or someone else?"
 
"Oh she's someone else. She's been my friend since... since..." She stopped and placed her finger on her lower lip, tapping it as she tried to think how long she's know Christie. "You know what, you still lived at home when I started hanging out with Christie. I guess you two never got the chance to meet though."

Eli grabbed one of his hands and held it to her chest. "She a Siren who lived about a mile and a half away from our house. She a ear older them me, but we're still really close. I just don't think I'll be able to last without seeing her at least every other week." She stated before looking up at her brothe.

"But she's really sweet Alkresh! I think you and her would get along!" She told him with a smile. "Thank you for allowing me to ivite her. It really means a lot to me."
 
Alkresh ruffled her hair. "No problem, baby sis. Your friends are always welcome. Actually, I've been meaning to tell you that Father and your mother are coming for a visit next week."

He rocked his sister in his lap. He had never met a siren before but if she was a friend of Eli's she was likely very nice. He wanted his sister to be comfortable living with him.

"Awww, you two are just too cute!" A familiar voice said behind them. When Alkresh looked back, he saw Mama Sinner standing over them with a big smile. She was carrying a small box in her right hand.

"Oh hey Mama, is that the item we talked about?"

The ogress nodded, "I also threw in a few little outfits for Eli to try on Anna."

She handed the box to Alkresh. "Now, you two do know that this is a dance, right? You're not suppose to spend the whole night sitting down."

Alkresh looked at his sister with a smile. "I guess she is right, Eli. You ready to go back at it?"
 
Eli blinked in surprise. "You invited... our father?" She asked. Her mother didn't really surprise her, she was always very nice to Alkresh. When her father wasn't around. Always doing things to mae is life easier. But their father! She was sure he didn't want to see him anymore.

She wasn't even sure if she wanted to see him that much now either. She loved Alkresh more then anything and she didn't enjoy the fact that someone hurt him as much as her father did to him. She also wasn't sure she could face him after what she did.

Her eyes closed a bit as she was rocked in his arms, her body melting until she heard Mama Sinner. Eli looked up at her, a upset look on her face for a half a second. Then she saw the box. Wht's that?[/] She sat up a bit more in his arms.

When she gave it to Alkresh she reached for it, curious about the dreses. Then she mentioned dancing. "Awe Mama, was so comfy." She whined, but got off his lap. She grabbed his arm and pulled him up and close to her.

"Dance with me again!" She looked over at Mama with a smile. "Unless Ms Sinner wants to dance with me instead."
 
"It wasn't my idea, I just wanted to invite your mother so she wouldn't worry but he asked to come along." He noted the tone her voice took, "Eli, I know what I told you about Father probably upset you...but I know he does love you. If he acts up, I'll just make him leave.

When Eli reached for the box, he smiled and put it on another chair.

"You can see what's inside when we get home, Eli. For now, why don't you and Mama have some fun?"

The Ogress smiled and snatched up Eli, taking her to the dance floor. Mama was attempting a rather awkward dance with Eli, since the two of them had such a large height difference. In the end, she simply put Eli's arms around her upper chest while her arms went around Eli's back. The two of them shuffled their feet to the rythm of the music. When they had picked up the rythm, Mama looked down at Eli with a loving smile.

"Eli, I know I don't know you that well...but thank you for coming back with Alkresh. Some of us have been worrying about him lately and it's really good to see him smiling like he has been around you."
 
"Oh, but it's so tempting Alkresh. I want to see wh's inside it now." She said before Mama grabbed her and pulled her to the dance floor. She looked over at her brother as she follow and blew him a quick, sweet kiss.

Once they were dancing.... and they figured out how to do it without looking to silly Eli started humming to herself with the music. At least until Mama Sinner started to talk.

Eli face lit up as she looked up at Mama. While the idea of Akresh not smiling like he does now, upset her, the idea of him starting to smile like this when he's with her made her beam. Since Mama saw that look on his fae, Eli knew tere was no way she was just imagining it now. He really did like her.

She tighted her hold on the Ogress and she rested her head aainst her chest. "Please, don't thank me. I'm glad I can make Alkresh smile. That's one of the things I want to do more then anything now. I want to make him happy and proud of me." She explained to her.
 
"I'm sure you won't even have to try, my little dove." Mama said as she danced with Eli. She leaned down and kissed Eli on the forehead, "Seriously, Eli, I'm glad you and him are hitting it off so well, if you ever need anything, just come on by."

The Ogress pulled away. "Oh listen to me prattle on like a mother hen. I get a beautiful girl all to myself and I just can't keep my mouth shut and enjoy the moment."

The Ogress danced with Eli, occasionally trying to toss in a move or two, twirling her or even occasionally tossing her up in the air and catching her. As she caught Eli for a third time, she leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"Eli, you're a delight. I'm sure I can guess what Alkresh told you to do tonight and from the look of a certain two gentlemen, I'm positive I'd be right. Mind if I add to your total?"

The Ogress let Eli's feet touch the floor before she started to make out with the young elf, right on the dance floor. Her tongue was well experienced from her many lovers but her touch was gentle. She let her hands simply run up and down Eli's sides and the back of her thighs as her kiss went longer and longer.
 
Eli giggled as she danced. Mama was realy good at it. If they were the same size she was sure Mama would have been beautifully eligant. Ad she loved the way she talked, her voice was just so kind and soothing. "Oh please Mama I don't think you sound like a hen. I like listening to your voice." She told her as she pulled back.

The dance for a while more in silence, well besides Eli's occiasional laugh as she was twirl as tossed. When she gota kiss on the lip the talking started up again as well as Eli's blushing.

"Uh I was hoping not to many people noticed my little... stuts, but since the cat is out of the bag," She shrugged. "There nothing else I can do but play with you too!" She giggled.

As they kissed, Eli could feel her body becoming nice and aroused. The feeling of her hands on her body made her want to moan out in pleasure, but she held back and pulled away. Eli grabbed her hand.

"Come on Mama, if you want to have fun like the other two men did then we should probably move off the middle of the dance floor." She said with a grin. "Unless your willing to take a moon elf on the floor?"
 
The Ogress chuckled. "You'd be surprised Eli but let's find some place a bit quieter."

Taking the young elf by the hand, she led her to where Garret and Eli had previously been. However, nstead of sitting down on the sofa, she pulled out a small medallion and held it against a wall, making the a line appear on the wall which opened out into a door. The Ogress led her into the hidden room, where electric lights lit up the room and showed a large bed covered in navy blue silk sheets and a small nightstand.

Mama Sinner got on the bed and pulled off her dress, leaving herself naked. She looked at Eli

"Well, Eli? Come and join me."
 
Eli looked around, impressed. She'd never seen a hidden room before. She stood by the door as she watched Mama Sinner get on the be and pu0ll off her dress, showing her body to her. Slowly, Eli licked her lips as she looked her over.

After a moment of watching, Eli walked over to the bed and climbed up on the egde. She grabbed her dress and pulled it off before tossing it on the floor, leaving her in just her heels. "Better Mama?"She asked before she moved to the top of the bed with her.

Her mouth instantly wen her to her's, giving her a passionate, deep kiss. While her hands moved down to her massive tits. She grabbed them in her hands and started to rub them, her thumbs running over her nipples.
 
Mama smiled. "Much better, my little dove."

She let out a slight moan from Eli's touches and let her hand slip between Eli's legs where it began to rub. Her mouth kept kissing Eli's, loving each meeting of their tongues and lips. Her free hand held Eli's small head and pulled it to her face, holding them in a long passionate kiss.

The ogress briefly pulled away and smiled, "Eli, you're such a nice girl. Do you like Mama's tits? Go ahead and be a bit rougher, you don't have to hold back dearie, this body can take whatever you want to give it."
 
Eli moaned into her mouth as her pussy was rubbed, her juices running freely onto her hand as she tangled her tongue with her's. She moved her free hand to her beautifully hard nipple.

When she pulled away Eli panted. Her breath coming in short, soft gasps. "Okay Mama, but I really don't want to hurt you. So please, icase I get to rough for you, which I doubt, just tell me." She whispered before she moved her on her back.

Eli moved down so her face was near her tits. She opened her mouth and took her nipple in her mouth. She sucked hard, nipping every now and then. She pulled away and switched to the other nipple, sucking just as hard.

As she sucked Mama's nipples her lef leg went inbetween hers and she rubbed it against her pussy.
 
Mama just smiled and rewarded the young elf's efforts with sighs and moans. She could no longer reach Eli's pussy with her hands but when Eli moved her left leg, Mama raised her own left leg so she could rub herself. The Ogress sighed and began to let her large body move against her leg.

"Such a loving girl, Eli. You are so precious," Mama Sinner moaned as she let her hands slip down to Eli's breasts and massage them, "Yes, such a good girl."

She started to slowly work herself against Eli's leg, wanting to test the young girl. The ogress was less interested in pleasuring herself and more interested in seeing what the cute elf was like.

"Very good, my sweet little pet. You certainly know how to make me feel young again...but is there anything else you'd like to do?"
 
Eli oaned as se sucked harder on her tits, squeezing the soft flesh as she nipped and nibbled. Only to gasp when her breasts her grabbed. She popped her nipple out of her mouth and looked up at Mama's face, panting, but smiling.

"Oh thank you Mama Sinner. I thik your really mmm sweet too." She moaned, she felt her juices coating her leg and felt a tingle on her clit. Slowly, it started to throb. "Mm, please Miss, don't think you have to be gentle with me. I want you to cum so I want you to do whatever you want with me." She said sweetly.

She blinked a few times when she asked if she wanted to do anything else. A bright smile appeared on her dace. "Oh yes! There is!" She pushed away from her and moved down on the bed. Her hands when to the Ogress thighs and she spread her legs.

"I really really love how sweet a womens pussy is and I've been dying to taste yous." She said before she put her head down and ran her tongue over her slit, tasting her nectar. She purred in delight before she started lapping at her cunt.
 
"Mmmm, Eli," Mama Sinner moaned, "You are so kind. Don't worry, I'll be rough on you soon enough."

The Ogress kept panting as the young girl ate her out. "So good girl, sooo good, but Eli, I want to pleasure you too."

She motioned for Eli to crawl up on her so they could be in a 69 position. Mama probably couldn't reach her with her tongue but she wanted to pleasure her nonetheless.
 
Eli moved awy from Mama's cunt a little bit disappointed. She hated when she had to move away from on women pussy even for a second. She quickly moved onto her body and turned around.

She was to short to get her pussy to her face, but that didn't matter to her. What did was giving her pleasure. Eli quickly went back to her pussy, attacking it with her teeth and tongue. "Mmm your so fucking good Mama! I could lick your pussy forever!" She moaned into her pussy.
 
Mama moaned as Eli resumed licking her pussy.

"Mmm Eli, try sucking on my labia and fingering me."

The Ogress took two of her large fingers and began to thrust into her young friend's pussy, stretching her cunt wide. Her left arm reached out to the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube. She squeezed the oil on to her finger and carefully slid one well-lubed index finger into Eli's asshole.
 
"Yes Ma'am. Whtever you want." She said sweetly before she pushed a finger in her pussy and thrust in and out before she started to suck on her labia. As she sucked, she felt Ms. Sinner push two fingers in. Oh fuck. She thought to herself as she started to rock her hips.

Suddenly, something slid into her ass. "Ahh Mama, what are you doing?" She asked suddenly, panting. She added another finger a started to thrust her fingers faster, deeper.

She rolled her hips around, feeling herself getting stretched open. "Oh, you really shouldn't do that."
 
Mama was torn, normally she loved being rougher with her lovers but she didn't want to turn Eli off. She compromised by speeding up her thrusts into her pussy while the index finger she had in her ass pulled out until only the tip was thrusting in and out of her hole.

"I'm sorry baby, do you want me to just focus on your pussy? I'm fine either way, there's a couple things I can do without going in your ass."

The Ogress kissed her ankle and awaited her answer.
 
"Mama... n-no." She moaned softly. "I... I want you to have your fun with me and if that means you want to use my ass then go ahead. Use my ass all you want, please." She moaned as she looked back at her.

She gave her a sweet smile, hoping that was enough to make her go back to using her ass. "Please use me as you see fit Mama." Elu told her kindly before she turned her head back and started back at licking her twat, her tongue flicking over her clit.

E pullled her fingers out anreplaced them with her tongue, pushing it deep and fucking her with it.
 
Mama moaned and felt herself reach orgasm.

"Oh god baby! I'm cumming, you're so good!

The Ogress suddenly started to fuck Eli wildly with her fingers as wave after wave of pleasure filled her. She let the one in Eli's asshole go in all the way and slightly hook up as she pistoned it in and out. She added a third finger to Eli's tight pussy and started to finger her as fast as she could.

"Cum for me Eli! Cum!" Mama ordered as she fucked her tight pussy.
 
Eli lapped up the sweet juices as they poured out of Mama Sinner's cunt. Right before she started to get fucked fast and hard. She quickly pulled away from her pussy so she didn't bite her on accident.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" She screamed, unable to hold back any longer. "FUCK!" Her pussy clamped around on her fingers and she started to cum, her cum drenching her fingers, her juices squirting out.

Her body shook and she twitched as her eyes closed tight. Her nail dug into her thighs a bit and her head fell forward. Slowly she stopped, but her body wouldn't stop moving. "Please, please move your fingers." She gasped out, her voice her high.
 
The ogress grinned and kept moving her fingers. As she moved them, she tried to stretche the young irl's pussy.

"Like this Eli? Do you want Mama to keep moving her fingers like this?"

She then added her lubed middle finger to Eli's ass ad started to fuck her at a different rythm. "Do you like that Eli? Do you want Mama to make you cum again?"
 
Eli looked back at her, her eyes half closed. "Oh my god, yes I love it Mama!" She moaned before she put her head down on her thigh. "Mmmm please keep going! Please don't stop!" She begged Mama.

Her body was on fire right now, all she wanted to do was cum and cum and cum. Uhhh god where's Alkresh when I need him the most. She thought as she moved her fingers back to the Ogress' pussy and pushed two fingers in, going back to fucking her.
 
Back
Top