Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guilty of day dreaming today. In the middle of my meeting, I found myself preoccupied with my arousal. I think I was flushed. I must be spending too much time here. :eek: Does anyone else have this problem?

I hope all the Daddies and girls are doing well. Hugs for Bound, Peaches, Serene, and the other girls. And kisses for the fine Daddies!

I am guilty of day dreaming today. In the middle of my meeting, I found myself preoccupied with my arousal. I think I was flushed. I must be spending too much time here. :eek: Does anyone else have this problem?

I hope all the Daddies and girls are doing well. Hugs for Bound, Peaches, Serene, and the other girls. And kisses for the fine Daddies!

Yes:eek:... I have lot of time to fill though...and...um...never mind :devil:

Hello to all the baby girls and fellow Daddies......I have been away for a while and it seems that this thread has changed significantly from when I was last here. Nice to see that it is going so well :devil: :D

Hello to all the baby girls and fellow Daddies......I have been away for a while and it seems that this thread has changed significantly from when I was last here. Nice to see that it is going so well :devil: :D

You were missed!!! Kisses for your cheek!

Yes, it's very playful:cathappy:

@ bound

hey girl..and btw, well said explainin' "daddies" alot of ppl do think of it as a incesting rp or thing when alot of the times it's not. it's great for a man to take care of his woman :p and keep her in in line too

You were missed!!! Kisses for your cheek!

Kisses back!! I see that someone was a very busy and naughty girl, maybe I should place you over my knees and spank that sexy ass of yours. Or should I just go straight for the nipple clamps ;):D

Yes, it's very playful:cathappy:

I have been reading the thread, finally got caught up.....playful might even be a bit of an understatement. I see that you too have been playing a bit Bound ;)

It is nice to know that I was missed, thanks for the welcome back :rose::rose::kiss::kiss::heart:

Last edited:
hey girl..and btw, well said explainin' "daddies" alot of ppl do think of it as a incesting rp or thing when alot of the times it's not. it's great for a man to take care of his woman :p and keep her in in line too

Yes, I love my father dearly...but he does nothing for me:D

Hello Daddies and little girls. :)

A belated hello and welcome to the thread Pink, I hope that you have been enjoying your time here :)

Yes, I love my father dearly...but he does nothing for me:D

Hehehehe......but that OTHER Daddy.....the one you dream of sneaking into your room at night.......in the home there...........that is something altogether different.......isn't it Bound? :D:kiss::rose:

Hehehehe......but that OTHER Daddy.....the one you dream of sneaking into your room at night.......in the home there...........that is something altogether different.......isn't it Bound? :D:kiss::rose:

Yes...that's My Daddy....Daddy takes care of me in a Very different way:heart::kiss::rose::heart:

Calling a partner Daddy did seem a bit icky to me... but I was totally turned on by how I see the dynamic... giving a strong, caring, dominate man my complete trust... trusting that I can and should share my naughtiest desires...trusting that he wouldn't harm me...trusting that his need to give me pleasure is as great as his desires for his own...trusting that he would use my body to satisfy his lust...:heart:

Now I see calling a partner Daddy, not like calling my father, Daddy, but as if the word has two meaning...with similarities, but not the same.

Truly a great post.......insightful....genuine....honest..............amazing..........:heart:

Yes...that's My Daddy....Daddy takes care of me in a Very different way:heart::kiss::rose::heart:

A good Daddy always tries to take care of his baby girl....otherwise he wouldn't he wouldn't be a very good Daddy. :)

used to think..i dont have daddy issues lol why would i need another one?

Sometimes it isn't what you thought at first glance, there is a lot more to some Daddies, for some it is an incest taboo and for others it is SO much more. Welcome to Lit and the Daddy thread badliver :rose::kiss:

Hugs Back!

(Nodding in agreement) Yes - this thread can become....a compulsion....a serious need to satisfy - must rush home from work to see what's happening - who's "at home" - who is "playing" - who wants to play... Need to spend some time away - in RL - for balance. That being said - HUGS to all the girls - INL, Bound, Serene - and the wonderful Daddies who care for us and love us in this protected environment we have created to play in.

You may

any suggestions as to which category a 'Daddy' story should go in? i submitted one today under Fetish but, upon reflection, maybe BDSM is also suitable?

still be able to change the category as long as the story hasn't been released yet. Go back into submissions - and you can make editorial changes still - it may delay release of the story for another 24 hours or so. Either category though really - I see lots of "Daddy" stories that show up under "Incest/Taboo" too. Looking forward to reading the rest of it! :D :rose: :kiss: :heart:

This

Calling a partner Daddy did seem a bit icky to me... but I was totally turned on by how I see the dynamic... giving a strong, caring, dominate man my complete trust... trusting that I can and should share my naughtiest desires...trusting that he wouldn't harm me...trusting that his need to give me pleasure is as great as his desires for his own...trusting that he would use my body to satisfy his lust...:heart:

Now I see calling a partner Daddy, not like calling my father, Daddy, but as if the word has two meaning...with similarities, but not the same.

is so beautiful Bound - "trusting that I can AND SHOULD share my naughtiest desires" - "trusting that he will not harm me" - "trusting that his need to give me pleasure is as great as his desire for his own" - so profound and moving - so true for us....the baby girls..... :rose: :heart: :kiss: :kiss:

You're welcome, I was looking at your other posts, trying to locate some of the pics you have posted, like the leg pic that I found so far. I also see that you are just to the South of me, nice to see a semi-local lady here :)

i haven't posted an incredible amount (yet) lol i think i'm workin' on it...i like it a bit south ;)

(Nodding in agreement) Yes - this thread can become....a compulsion....a serious need to satisfy - must rush home from work to see what's happening - who's "at home" - who is "playing" - who wants to play... Need to spend some time away - in RL - for balance. That being said - HUGS to all the girls - INL, Bound, Serene - and the wonderful Daddies who care for us and love us in this protected environment we have created to play in.

I agree peaches.......a belated welcome to you as well, I did enjoy reading your playing on here.....I took some time away to balance things as well.....but it is always fun here.......at least on this thread.....glad you found a Daddy on here......I will have to try and keep a closer eye on this thread now that it has gotten even more playful :D

i haven't posted an incredible amount (yet) lol i think i'm workin' on it...i like it a bit south ;)

Mmmmmm.....nothing wrong with going south;) I don't mind it at all myself. I just noticed that you show you are in AR........I am in KS......been a long time since I have been to your lovely state. I went to college just across the border in southern MO, I used to venture down into AR quite a lot back then. I am reading through one of your other favorite threads catching up there so maybe I will see the rest of what you have shared so far ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back