The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just you and me, tonight, Tom? Just for that I'll break out a case of the good stuff!

It's a celebration. Tonight's Greek play was a theatrical and technical tour de force, even if I do say so myself. Everything worked out just the way I had hoped. And given how poorly the daytime performance went, it was a major relief. So . . . cheers!

Just you and me, tonight, Tom? Just for that I'll break out a case of the good stuff!

It's a celebration. Tonight's Greek play was a theatrical and technical tour de force, even if I do say so myself. Everything worked out just the way I had hoped. And given how poorly the daytime performance went, it was a major relief. So . . . cheers!

Looks to be that way. Cheers and congrats! Were you the director?

Which play was it? I enjoy Ancient Greek theater. Took a college course on Greek theater and poetry. It's a shame so much has been lost...or destroyed. :(

I'm not big on literature, per se, but have an adolescent's delight in special effects and making stuff. So I do set design and construction. Tonight we put up an outdoor stage, surrounded it with flamelights and rear-projected the scene changes. A company loaned us (sales pitch, of course) a professional grade spotlight and we cobbled everything else together ourselves. Worked a treat!

The play was an adaptation of the myth of Echo and of Nacissus. The story was pretty cheesy but we have some pretty good little actors and they pulled it off for us tonight. Great fun.

One of the fifth grade teachers keeps after me to adapt Lysistrata to the elementary school level. Like, the girls all hide the TV remotes if the boys don't stop fighting on the playground. It could work . . .

Tip toeing in.....naked....throughly ravished(today is our 12th ann.)...showered....feeling all melty...and

No one's here:eek:

The one I'm teaching. Generally, the class isn't too bad, considering that they're 12 and entering adolescence but I've got this one little boy . . .

The one I'm teaching. Generally, the class isn't too bad, considering that they're 12 and entering adolescence but I've got this one little boy . . .

Sorry about the slow answering....for some reason the this page just is not loading very fast for me tonight.

Awwww....he needs love:kiss:

Honestly, even though I am usually vehemently opposed to medicating children, he needs Ritilen though just possibly a cup of coffee in the morning and with lunch might do the job. He's quite smart but without question the most immature child his age I have ever encountered in 24 years in the classroom. I've finally got the school psychologist up to giving the mother a call and setting up a medical evaluation. Hopefully this will bear fruit.

Hi Trish. :kiss:
Hi VM. :D

Signs of life in the Palace! I was beginning to wonder where everyone was.

Honestly, even though I am usually vehemently opposed to medicating children, he needs Ritilen though just possibly a cup of coffee in the morning and with lunch might do the job. He's quite smart but without question the most immature child his age I have ever encountered in 24 years in the classroom. I've finally got the school psychologist up to giving the mother a call and setting up a medical evaluation. Hopefully this will bear fruit.

Awww....poor little guy. I hope that he gets help.

Awww....poor little guy. I hope that he gets help.

I'm truly afraid of what will happen to him in middle school if he doesn't. He really annoys the other kids and some big eighth grader might just take offense at his very existence. He's that hard to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back