Rancher's Daughter (Closed for Misssweet)

Rocket1010

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2002
Posts
5,110
Luke Johannsen
Age 29
Hired Hand / Cowboy / Rancher

As Luke tended to the horses in Mr. Richardson's stable he thought about his past life so far and thanked his lucky stars Mr. Richardson gave him a chance. He had met the elderly man as he was hitchhiking across the countryside to get away from his past troubles and trying to figure where to go next. When he got into the truck Luke told him he was headed further west to try and catch on to a horse ranch he had read about. Mr. Richardson's ears perked up at the words horse ranch and he proceeded to ask Luke what he knew about horses. Luke smiled and then laughed in an easy way before he told him he was raised on a ranch. The two struck up a conversation, trading banter about horses, grooming, and training. Before he knew it, the kind old man was offering him a job as a hired hand.

"I know this is short notice but you seem like the right kind of man I'm looking for," Mr. Richardson smiled as he adjusted his wide brimmed hat. "I had to let my last hired hand go because he was stealing from me and he was treating the horses badly. I was telling the wife that I was going to try and find someone because I just can't get around the way I used to. I don't know if you have a commitment with that horse ranch you're headed for but if you are free, I could hire you on for a few weeks to see how you work out. I have a small bunk house out by the stables that you can stay in and Mrs. Richardson serves a mean breakfast."

Luke was surprised that the man did not prod further and ask more about his past as they rode down the dusty roads. If Mr. Richardson knew he had just gotten released from prison Luke figured he would be asked to get out of the truck in an instant. But he didn't ask, so Luke kept his mouth shut thinking about how he did his time for something he didn't do and he was hoping to start anew. He figured if he didn't ask then he wouldn't tell.

"Well to tell you the truth Mr. Richardson I didn't exactly have the job yet. I read about it in the paper and decided it was something I wanted to do. I suppose I could take a few days or weeks to see if I like working for you."

"Then it is settled," Mr. Richardson stated. He stuck out his hand and felt Luke's strong grip. "I'm still a man of principle and if a man shakes on it then it's a done deal."

Luke laughed and turned his head, looking at the passing countryside. His thoughts turned to his past and he, for now, hoped that Mr. Richardson was a man of his word. He wondered what he would think if he found out he had just hired an ex-con. Even though he was set up, he was still a marked man to some.

Luke was in and out of trouble for most of his life, having lost his parents at an early age, he was raised by a mean spirited Aunt and Uncle. His uncle treated him like a piece of meat, making him do the chores by himself on the ranch while he sat on the porch whittling on a piece of wood. When he grew old enough to leave, he packed up his belongings in the middle of the night and left his Aunt and Uncle for good. Or that is what he thought. A few months later he was in a store when his uncle came in and and announced to the sheriff that Luke stole money from him and wife. Luke saw red and attacked his uncle hitting him everywhere with his fists, releasing all the pent up anger in his body that he had for him. The sheriff and two deputies had to break up the fight and when he got to court, his uncle claimed he broke his jaw and nose. Luke knew his Uncle was well connected and the judge, being a friend of his uncles', announced a sentence quicker than a rattlesnake could coil and attack. The judge ordered him to one year in prison and Luke never forgot the sneer on his aunt and uncle as he was led away.

He remembered his uncle's parting words that if Luke ever came back to town he would have him arrested again. Luke kicked around the area for awhile after his release from prison, always keeping his distance from his uncle's spread. But to go west he had to travel in the area and he knew now that he was taking a chance coming back to live on the Richardson ranch only a few miles from his uncle's spread in the next county.

Life at the Richardson's was good for Luke. He minded his own business and tended to the horses and other chores to help out the couple. He never asked about family, thinking that that was their business. Mr. Richardson did mention that he had some children who were off doing their thing and it was nice to have someone to talk with in the evening. They spent evenings discussing horses and how he was beginning to feel the black mustang trusting him after the harsh treatment of the last trainer. Luke was grateful that Mr. Richardson did not prey too hard into his past. Now after two weeks he was feeling good again and loved taking care of the horses, especially the black mustang.

The mustang was filled with the spirit and Luke was taking his time breaking him. You couldn't rush these things with the horses. If they got spooked they would become mistrustful and then harder and more uncontrollable.

The day was hot and he had removed his shirt during the training session. The coolness of the stable felt good as he brushed the beautiful animal. He talked in a low soothing voice as he brushed, trying to gain his confidence. He heard the sound of a female voice calling out near the house but paid no mind to it. He wanted to be left alone and didn't relish the thought of someone recognizing him and bringing up his past. As he rub the mustang's mane, he heard the soft voice of a female behind him. Turning he took in the young woman standing in the door way with her shirt tied to expose her midriff and tight short jeans the hugged her bottom.

"Ahem. Who. Who are you?" he heard her call to him.

He saw her staring at his naked chest and then her eyes darted up and down him as if sizing him up. Grabbing his shirt, Luke told her as he slipped into the shirt. "I'm the new hired hand working for your dad. Been here for about two weeks now and trying to tame this here mustang." Luke wiped his hand on the shirt and then held it out to the young woman. "The name is Luke and you are?"
 
Last edited:
Shiloh Richardson,
25 year old.

She left home to go study and live in the city, she took a job in accounting. After a few years in the business, She found herself bored and missing home. at first she felt it would be more interesting then raising horses on a farm. But after actually digging her feet in it, more and more she missed home.

Eventually she got used to the city and loved having everything she needed in one city. Back home, everything is the next city over. It also helped that her older brother, Samuel, lived with her. Unlike Shiloh, Samuel loved the city life and had no intrntions to ever move back home.

One day, she received a call from her mother. Her father just fired the horse trainer, he was stealing and dramatizing the horses. It enraged Shiloh when she learned that her new horse, the one her father bought for whenshe comes to the farm. She loves her horses and misses them greatly.

It bothered her knowing how much that guy screwed her parents over. She's been visiting them three times a year but everytime she's broken hearted to leave. After a few weeks of thinking, she realized she wanted to be home. At least for a few weeks. She was bored with her job and her love life was a mess.

The night before she left, Samuel came home. She made a delicious supper. She would stare up at him, knowing his reaction to her sudden decision. "Sam, tomorrow, i'm leaving to go home for a few weeks...." Shiloh says calmly, he stops eating his food and looks at her surprise. "What's a few weeks? Why?" She looked at him, "i miss home Sam, dad got screwed over by that guy and i feel i need to be home to help them. They need help Sam, they're getting old." After much talk, Sam agreed to come and help, buthe was only able to come next week.

Once back home, Shiloh surprisedher father, she made her mother promiss not to tell him she was coming. After hugs and sweet hellos, she wentto see the horse she loved so much. She was surprise to see a man caring for her horse. She just knew that once that horse is tame, it would be a prize winning horse. But she also knew the other guy dud his damage and seeing someone else around her horse, especially someone she has never seen before, she became weary of him immediately. His shirt off, he sure looked like a fine specimen but she didn't trust the guys her father hires. "Hum...and who are you?" He putted his shirt back on and came over to introduce himself. She looked at him up and down, and then hissed. " I'm Shiloh!...and that's my horse!"
 
Luke looked at the young woman and was very pleased at what he saw. Her long blonde hair and icy blue eyes stared at him as he put his shirt back on. He felt an instant interest in her but then reigned in his thoughts. "You just met this babe and she, no doubt, has every boy in the county panting to take her out," he thought to himself as she moved to the black mustang.

The woman brought back memories of past lovers. It had been a long time since Luke was in a relationship and ever since he got out of jail, he was very hesitant to get involved. Most of his lovers lasted a short time before they started prying into his past and he did not trust them. Maybe some day he could confide in a woman but for now he wanted to keep a low profile.

"Well I'm glad to meet you Shiloh. Your mom and dad told me you were working in the big city." She knew the black mustang and it was evident to Luke that the horse recognized her. The horse's tail wagged eagerly as the young woman walked past him and started to pet her horse. Luke saw there was a special bond between them. He had seen pictures of her and her brother in the house but they did not do justice to the real thing.

Luke watched her nuzzle up to the animal between them as if it had been a long time since they had seen each other. He smiled at her and the horse as they seemed to be excited to see each other again. Her blonde hair sparkled in the sunlight that was streaming through the open doors as he continued to watch them get reacquainted.

"Are you going to stay very long?" he asked hoping she would be around for awhile. He had a good relationship with her mom and dad but it would be nice to have someone closer to his age to talk to for at least a little while. As long as she didn't start asking too many questions about his past that was alright with him.
 
Shiloh nuzzled her horse. A sudden rush of serenity flooded threw her. She really missed being home.

She then turned to Luke again. She wondered where her father met this guy. Her horse did not seem nervous around him but he only been here for a short time. She hoped he was not as crooked as the other guy was. Either way, she was here now and she will make sure he does not.

"Not sure yet, a couple of weeks for now and maybe a bit longer." She said to him. "I need a break from the city and i think my parents could use a hand around here."

She looked around, memories of her childhood spend here brought a slight smile to her face. She gave horse another nuzzle before heading out of the barn. She turned around and said. "Midnight storm....thats his name, and i know with the right training, he will be a prize winning horse."
 
Luke felt happy for a moment when Shiloh said she would be staying for a couple of weeks and maybe longer. He saw how she looked at his bare chest and then her eyes darted up and down his body as if sizing him up. She seemed to have something on her mind as she strolled into the barn to see her mustang.

There was something about her initial demeanor that she may be a lot of woman to handle. He remembered Mr. Richardson telling him one evening as they sat on the porch watching the sunset that his daughter was an accountant. The old man's voice was soft when he spoke of his daughter. Luke could tell that he missed her being away from the ranch.

Luke watched as she turned to walk out of the stable and when she turned her head back he chuckled when she informed him that her horse's name was Midnight Storm. "Yes ma'am I know his name and I will take good care of him."

He watched as she turned on her heels as if to dismiss him. He thought her a bit snooty and figured she got the attitude from living in the city too long. Luke smiled while she walked to the house taking in the nice roundness of her ass. He turned to the mustang who seemed to be watching the whole thing between them.

"Well Midnight I wonder if she is like a hot summer storm in the sack," he whispered into his ear. The horse whinnied and shook his head as if to say she was one hot woman in bed.

Luke finished brushing the long black mane and then headed to the small bunk house to clean up for dinner. He loved the outdoor shower which had very little privacy but then no one ever came to the bunk house. Mr. and Mrs. Richardson kept to the main house and stables and if they needed anything, they called his cell phone.

Luke undressed and walked to the shower with thoughts of Shiloh in his head. The water felt good, washing away the sweat and heat of the day. Soaping his body, he felt his cock thicken a little as he cleaned the shaft and laughed knowing it was from erotic thoughts of Shiloh.

He hurriedly got dressed and walked to the house for dinner. He smiled when he entered the spacious kitchen and saw the three of them sitting around the table talking. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything. If so I can take my dinner out onto the porch and let you folks catch up on things," he said as the three of them looked up at him.
 
After she left Luke to attend her horse. She went into her old bedroom to unpack. Her parents always left it as it was. Her old pictures still hung on the wall. She smile looking at herself as a teenager with her old friends, and her old high school boyfriend.

She opened her luggaged and placed her clothes into the drawers. Once done, she went for a quick shower and went to meet up her parents for diner. The smell of a home made pot roast filled the house and she couldn't be happier to be home.

She sat down, her father asking about Sam and how he's making out. Shiloh knew deep down he would love his son home, but she doubted that will ever happen. "He's suppose to come visit in a week dad, we'll help you build that new gate." She said sweetly to him. Just then Luke walked in, and all eyes set upon him. He apologized for interupting. Her mother smiled warmly as usual. "Oh no Luke! Please come and sit. Have you met our daughter Shiloh?"

Shiloh smiled slyly at Luke, "yes mom, i saw him earlier in the barn with midnight....Luke, right?" Her mother getting up to set the table. Shiloh got up and helped her out. Leaving the man sitting at the table. They got talking about normal farm and horse stuff. "You know sweetie, i saw Marie last week, you should give her a call. Oh and you'll never guess who i saw at the store the other day!" She exclaimed, Shiloh wondered who. "Johny! And my what a handsome man he is. I heard crystal and him broke up." She then gave her a look that said everything.

Johny was her ex boyfriend, the once love of her life. Until he broke her heart. Since then she had rotten luck with guys. Been many years since she heard from John and she was not sure how to feel about him being single again and her, in the same small village as him. Her parents always thought they would end up getting married one day. But after everything he put her threw. She just wanted a bit of payback.

They sat at the table and enjoyed the nice supper over small chat. Her eyes kept falling to Luke. He was a handsome man. But she chase any thoughts away. Concentrated on catching up with her beloved parents.
 
Luke heard the tale end of the conversation between Shiloh and her dad. She mentioned her brother coming home to help fix the new gate. He smiled a the old man knowing the two of them had already scheduled to have the gate fixed. He looked at the young woman sitting at the table who seemed to be enthusiastic about being home.

He heard her mom ask. "Yes ma'am I had the pleasure of meeting her a little while back." He looked at Shiloh and smiled knowing she did know his name but as he sat he said to her. "Yes ma'am you're right it is Luke. I'm glad you remembered."

He listened to the small of the two women while he talked to Mr. Robertson. He wondered who all these people were they were talking about. Of course Shiloh had to have friends who never left the area and it sounded like her mom was trying to give her some updates. His ears perked up when he heard her mom say that Johnny and Crystal Broke up.

Luke saw Shiloh's face cringe a little and wondered what had happened between the two of them. It was pretty evident from her mom's conversation that she thought Johnny was handsome and maybe available.

During dinner the three of them caught up on small talk about people he didn't know. Every so often he caught her glancing at him. He also took the time to check her out and he liked what he saw. But he also knew she was the daughter of his boss and he didn't want to make any waves. He had it good here on the ranch and Mr. Robertson was treating him fairly. Besides he liked working with the horses, especially Midnight.

After dinner they all went out on the porch to take in the setting sun. The coming of night time signaled the end of a long day. Mr. Robertson looked at his daughter. "Shiloh I appreciate the offer to help build the new gate but I believe Luke has that on his schedule for tomorrow. Isn't that right Luke."

Luke looked at the old man and then at his daughter. He had heard her earlier talk about her and her brother rebuilding it but some work on the ranch can't wait for others to do it when they have time. No the gate needed fixing and he planned on doing it tomorrow. "Yes sir. You're right Mr. Robertson. But if Shiloh here is willing to go along to help I could use it. It will take a few hours to get it rebuilt." He looked at the old man and then to his daughter whose hair shimmered in the soft light of the sunset.
 
She looked up at Luke, a bit surprise that he wanted her help. She figured better building the gate then gossiping all day with her mother. Her heart was at the right place but she gossip so much, like all the ladies her age in the village.

She looked up at Luke, "Sure, why not? But you will have to give me a ride to town tomorrow night," her father looking at her, intrigue. "Why are you going in town tomorrow sweetheart?" Shiloh turned to him and smiled gently. "I called Marie earlier, we decided to meet up tomorrow night to catch. But i will need a ride back and forth." She says looking back at Luke. She got up and gave her father a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Dad," she said softly. She walked pass Luke, her eyes meeting his. "Goodnight Luke, see you after breakfast." She purred to him. Then she made her way inside. She helped her mother with the dishes.

"Honey, we are so glad you're home." She said sweetly. "What do you think of Luke? He's a handsome man." Shiloh rolled her eyes hearing her mother mingle into her love life. "Yes mom, he is handsome. Where did you guys find him exactly?" " oh you know your father, he got talking and for some reason he knew he could trust him. He's a good hard working man, very good with the horses." She listen to her mother go on about Luke but she soon realized they knew nothing much of him.

Once all done she went to her room and undressed, she looked out the window at where he stayed. She saw the light in his home. She finally slipped out of her clothes, shut the lights and climbed into bed.
 
Luke was pleased she accepted his offer but was a bit perplexed about her comment. "But you will have to give me a ride to town tomorrow night." She explained to her father that she wanted to visit Marie and catch up on things. What perplexed Luke was the fact that she drove to the ranch in her car so why did she need him to drive her to town.

When she excused herself, he saw her look and then the soft purring with subtle overtones that seem to indicate she liked what she saw. He smiled and replied in a soft voice, "Goodnight Shiloh, sleep tight and see you in the morning."

When the women were gone, Mr. Robertson looked at the setting sun. "You know Luke I really appreciate the work you are doing for me and Lisa. I just wish I could pay you more."

"Don't worry about it Ben," he replied. It was not often he called Mr. and Mrs. Robertson by their first names. "I enjoy the work and you and Lisa have been more then gracious with me."

Ben looked at the young man. "Well I hope that you take it easy on Shiloh tomorrow. She only comes to the ranch about three times a year and then thinks she can do a man's work."

"Don't worry Mr. Robertson. I will watch out for her." Luke stretched and announced he was going to catch some sleep. After bidding good night to Ben he strolled to the bunk house he called home for now.

He didn't go inside when he arrived. Instead he found an old stump and looked at the stars starting to fill the night sky. He wondered why Shiloh wanted him to drive her into town. He was not too thrilled spending a lot of time in town. His Uncle lived in the next county and Luke didn't want to run into him or any of his workers. There could only be trouble if they met and Luke didn't want to go back to prison.

He cast his eyes toward the old farm house and noticed a light on in one of the bedroom on the second floor. He never noticed that light on and then a figure moved back and forth in the room and he realized it was Shiloh. She stopped and gazed out the window, looking at the buck house. She would not be able to see him as he was in the shadows of the building.

He smiled as he watched from a distance when she started to disrobe and the backlight in the room gave him a perfect outline of her young body. There was no way he couldn't see her ripe breasts jutting from her as she turned slightly in the window. It was apparent she didn't know someone was watching her. but then she turned away from the window and the light was turned off.

Luke walked into the bunk house and lay on his bed thinking of the ride into town. He made a mental note to ask her tomorrow why he had to go with her. Sleep soon overtook him with visions of Shiloh in his dreams.

Early the next morning, Luke walked to the ranch house and found Mr. Robertson already seated at the table sipping his coffee but there was no sign of Shiloh. "I guess the long day yesterday was too much for Shiloh," Mr. Robertson said.

"Now you leave her sleep," called out Mrs. Robertson from the stove. She was a great cook and made sure no one ever left the table with an empty stomach. "I'm sure she will be along shortly."

Luke ate the food she put in front of him, making small talk with Ben. "I think we'll take the horses out today since the gate is already out in the west forty. I can pack some tools and it might be good to have Shiloh and Midnight get reacquainted. He got up from the table and headed toward the door. "Tell sleepy head I will be out in the stable getting the horses ready for the ride."
 
The sun light entered her room, making her room clear and warmer. She woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go. Before anything, she grabbed her phone to text Marie to be sure they are still on for tonight. Once she press send, she got dressed and went downstairs to meet up with everyone. She was surprise to see Luke was not at the table. "Good morning!" She said cheerfully. Her mother placing a plate at her seat. "Where's Luke?" She asked, her father responded at the same time he read the paper. "He's already there, he's waiting for you. He mentionned taking the horses out." She smiled when he mentionned that. The day was beautiful and she sure wanted to see them run around.

She quickly finished breakfast and went to join Luke by the gate. She spotted him near the pile of wood, getting the tools out to start the project. She walked up behind him, not making a sound. He was so concentrated on what he was doing he did not hear her walk by. "Hey!" She said out loud for him to turn, which he did rather quickly. "I'm here, so where should i start boss?" She joked, with a sly smile on her lips. The sun beamed down on them, and even if it was early, she knew today was gonna be a hot one.
 
Luke saddled two horses. A big brown chestnut mare the Robinson's called Striker and Shiloh's mustang Midnight. The chestnut horse was large than the mustang but in an all race, the mustang would easily outdistance him.

He was putting tools into a large leather bag when he heard the loud unexpected "HEY!!"

The tool bag dropped with a loud thud as he wheeled around to come face to face with Shiloh. He looked at the tight denim shirt and jeans that seemed to be painted on her.

"I'm here, so where should I start boss?" He heard her say laughingly.

"I'm glad to see you finally woke up. We were taking bets at breakfast that you'd sleep til noon. As for getting started. You can start by packing the picnic lunch your mom packed for the trip out to the west forty. Midnight is all saddled and ready for you," he said with a big smile.

Luke grabbed the leather bag. "Come on sleepy head let's hit the trail," he said walking to the stable. He loaded the bag on the big brown chestnut and then looked at Shiloh. "Do you need help mounting your horse," he laughed thinking how nice it would be to grab her tight ass cheeks in the process.
 
Shiloh rolled her eyes at him, "You know, I may lived in the city for awhile, but i'm still a country girl you know!" She said back to him.

With the right push, she easily swoop her other leg over midnight's back, and straddled her horse. She placed herself for balance and grabbed hold of the rein. She looked over to Luke with a mockery grin.
"Ready to go Cowboy!" She continued her mocking, signalling her horse to start moving forward.

She stood straight on her horse, and she watched as Luke climbed his horse. He signal his horse and he started to move toward Shiloh. He caught up, and walk along side midnight.

Shiloh concentrated on the trail, lost in her thoughts for a few minutes. She wondered who she would see there tonight. She wondered if john was gonna be there. Wondered how Marie been liking her married life. Life in the country was very different from the city. Her eyes fell on Luke, she wondered who he was and what he was all about. "So, Luke. My dad says you have no girlfriend no children. Any reasons why not?" She said with a tone of suspicion but casual all at once. She studied his reaction and movement. She smiled innocently when he looked at her.
 
Luke smiled as he watched her easily mount her horse. There was no doubt she had done this many times in the past. He quickly mounted Striker and gave him a kick in the hind quarters to get him moving. To him, riding horses and being around them was a real pleasure. He was very thankful every day for the generosity of the Robertson's and the opportunity they gave him.

They started out down the trail that wound through the woods and out into the open range land. He noticed Shiloh was not very talkative and that was fine with him. He looked at the wildlife coming alive in the early morning. It was a time of day he loved when the earth seemed to wake up for a new and refreshing day.

He was shaken from his private thoughts when Shiloh commented, "So, Luke. My dad says you have no girlfriend no children. Any reasons why not?"

He looked at her, searching her face for some sign that she was giving him an interrogation. Luke preferred to keep his past life private and didn't really care for people prying into his past. Thoughts of his Uncle's threats to have him thrown back into jail if their paths ever crossed again, jumped into his brain.

"Your dad is right," he replied giving her a wide smile. "I had a few girlfriends a while back but you know it goes. It just wasn't meant to be. If the right gal comes along ....." he paused for a moment looking into her eyes. "If he right gal comes along then we'll take that one step at a time," he continued.

He wanted to keep it simple and hoped his answer would satisfy her for the moment. "I have a question for you. Why do you need me to drive you into town when you have your own car?" He always knew the best defense to answering questions was to go on the offense.
 
"Oh!?" She responded to his answer. She looked at him up and down, wondering if it was them or him. He's a fine looking man, handy around the barn, seems to be good tempered. She wondered why it was that it never 'workout' before. He then asked his question which she responded with a smirk, "Because i will be drinking. You're bringing me to the only bar in town. I honestly do not drink and drive. And since its so small here, there's no luxury of taxi cabs." She paused for a second, realising she may have obligated him instead of asking. "I'm sorry, I may have came in as rude. Is it a bother to bring me to town? I mean you are welcome to tag along and meet my friends."
 
Luke listened to her explain why she needed him to drive her into town. It made sense to him that she did not want to drink and drive but it did not thrill him to go into town. He thought of turning her down but then the thought of spending some time with her would not be all that bad.

He smiled at her thinking about the only bar in the area. It was called the Oasis and he always thought it was aptly named since it was the only bar within miles of anywhere. Luke had been to the place a few times with Mr. Robertson when they ventured into town for supplies. But he always kept a lookout for anyone that might look familiar. He knew Mr. Robertson could see him looking but he never asked for an explanation.

He also was not all that enthused about meeting her friends. They would probably start asking questions about where he came from and he didn't want the word to get out to his Uncle. He had a good thing going with Ben and he didn't want to blow it. He was sure that if Ben found out about his prison record he would not want an explanation but rather he would dismiss him on the spot.

"Sure I'll take you Shiloh. I think your dad would want someone to watch over you and make sure you stay out of trouble," he laughed.

They arrived at the gate and he got down off Striker and said, "I guess we had better get the fence and gate fixed so we can get back early."

The midmorning sun was hot and it promised to be another scorcher of a day. He pulled the leather tool bag off the horse and walked to the fence. He looked over the job figuring out the best way to take the old gate off and put the new one on.

They worked for about an hour repairing the fence and placing the new gate. He was impressed with Shiloh's work ethic. She did whatever he told her and didn't balk at getting dirty.

He noticed sweat forming on her neck and then thin rivulets of water running slowly down her chest until it disappeared under her shirt. The sun was beating down and he absentmindedly stripped off his shirt. He saw her looking at him as he threw the shirt over the fence.

"I hope you don't mind me taking off my shirt. It's sure hot today," he commented. "What do you say we get some water and food you mom packed for us?"
 
After about half an hour she felt the sweat dripping from her delicate skin. It was gonna be a hot day and she knew they better hurry up and finish before the sun burn them down in the afternoon.

When Luke stripped his shirt off, her eyes couldn't help but to fall on his well built chest and abs. The city man were well maintain and clean cut, but nothing compared to the bad boy looks of a country boy. She bit her lips and forced herself to look away. Continued doing her work when she heard him say "I hope you don't mind me taking off my shirt. It sure is hot today." She smiled nervously, "hum....no.... It is hot today." She said clumsily.

He then proposed to grab a bite to eat. She agreed since she could feel her stomach growl. She opened the basket and put down the blanket. She grabbed a water bottle and threw one at him. She took in the view of the fields and all of its glory. She put her attention anywhere then on Luke. He was built to make any women fluster at the sight of him shirtless and she was afraid he would notice her blushing.
 
Luke was enjoying taking a break from work and it was made even more enjoyable with Shiloh. He noticed she was taking in the scenery as she ate. Every so often he saw her turn her head in his direction and quickly advert her gaze to the fields.

While she looked out over the fields, Luke took the time to really check her out. He saw the long hair blowing softly in the breeze and her tight jeans left little to the imagination. She seemed so delicate but at the same time he could tell she was streetwise from living in the city.

'Shiloh.....?" he saw her jump a little as if he interrupted a daydream. When she turned to him, he smiled and said. "I think we need to get back to work so we can be back to the ranch in time to go to town. I was wondering ......" he hesitated for a moment before continuing. "I overheard your mom tell you some guy Johnny is available. Did you and have something going?"

He knew he was taking a chance by asking her about Johnny but he wanted to find out if she was still thinking of him or maybe .... just maybe he could have a chance with her.
 
Shiloh eyes grew big when he asked about Johny. It was hard to explain her feelings toward him. "Well Johny my ex, and honestly i think my parents like him more then I do!" She looked at his expression, which she could tell her answer was not enough. "That girl he was with, Crystal, she used to be my friend until Johny cheated on me with her. When i found out i dump him on the spot but the jerk went back to Crystal. It broke my heart and a few months later, I was living in thecity with Sam." For a moment she reflected on those hurtful memories. She learned and she grew since then, but she honestly wish she could get a bit of payback.

She turned to Luke and brushed those thoughts. Surely the sight of this nice specimen of a man would make any women forget about past lovers. She smiled at him "Enough about that, i'm hoping he won't be out tonight and i will be able to enjoy my night."

She got up and went back to the fence. She started exactly where she left off. She wondered why Luke wanted to know, she was a bit more surprise that he had heard them the previous night. They did their job while continuing with the small talk. After awhile she realized she has been smilling quite a lot and started to blush thinking of what he might think of her. She kept telling herself to look away and chase any sexy thoughts out of her head, he was there to help with the farm. And having anything going on with them is always a recipe for trouble. But she can always sneak a peak and think about different scenarios with him. Nothing wrong with day dreaming she thought.
 
Luke listened to her answer about Johnny and then they both went back to work on the fence and gate. He wondered what had made Johnny cheat on Shiloh. It had to be something other than sex. This woman working so close to him had the sexiest looks and he imagined she was a tigress in bed. No it had to be something else.

They were working close together now, mending the fence on each side of the gate. He could hear her breathing harder as she physically exerted energy to hold the fence in place as he made the final ties.

He knew he shouldn't have such thoughts but it was impossible with her so close that when she turned a certain way her breasts brushed against his arm. His mind drifted to other more sensual thoughts of them together, touching and kissing. For a moment he wondered what it would feel like to take her into his arms and feel her body pressed against his.

His thoughts were interrupted by the screeching of a hawk flying above them looking for food in the field. He looked at Shiloh and smiled as he made the last tie. "Well it looks like we're done." He bent down to gather his tools and he felt her eyes on his naked back. He turned and looked at her "Hey thanks for all the help today. I can tell your dad taught you well. Let's pack up and get back to the house." He would rather take her down to the pond to cool off but he knew that would not be appropriate yet.
 
Once the last touch up were made, shiloh stood and looked over the fence they just build. She gave it a few nudge to be sure it was steady and firm. She smiled when she realized it was. She watched Luke put his shirt back on, beads of swear dripping off his body. He seemed happy that the work was done and started to pack everything. She did not wait and started to pack also. Once all pack, they went ontheir horses and headed home. It must be soon supper time, the afternoon sun beamed down, making his appearance between the leafs of the trees.

Once home, Luke took care of the horses and Shiloh hurried to go into the shower. The streams of hot water was what she needed after all that work. Once done she went downstairs and helped her mother with supper. Soon after they set the table up, Luke and her father came and sat at their places. She filled in with the day.

Once done, she hurried and got dolled up to go out. Her hair cascaded down her back, the blue dress she chose made her eyes pop out even more and she liked the image she saw in the mirror. She the went to find Luke. He was in his house getting ready. She entered not seeing him in sight. She looked around to see any himts of who he was. All around was mostly all things from his father.
 
Luke packed the horses and then they headed back to the house. Once back at the house, Luke took the horses to the stable, wiping them down and making sure they had enough feed.

The shower felt great as he let the cold water sooth the heat and sweat from his body. He wondered how Shiloh was doing as he soaped his body. He wondered how it would feel to shower with her and soon realized his cock was thickening at the thought of the young woman.

Supper was cordial with Mr. Robertson wanting to know all about the day and how it was to work with Shiloh. Luke assured him that she was taught well and was a real asset helping him complete the work.

Afterwards he went back to the bunk house got ready. Pulling on a pair of clean jeans and a denim shirt, he looked in the mirror combing his hair and wondering what the night held for him and Shiloh.

Satisfied that he looked presentable, he opened the door to the large living area of the bunk house. He saw Shiloh with her back to him dressed in a sexy blue dress. She sure looked a lot different than early today when she was dressed in jeans and shirt. She seemed to be preoccupied looking at pictures of his father that he had collected for years back.

"Well you look absolutely fabulous Shiloh," he said interrupting her thoughts. "Are you ready for a great night at the Oasis," he said with a bit of sarcasm in his voice.
 
She jumped in surprised. She turned around to see a clean well groomed Luke. She thought to herself it's a good thing he has a shirt on. She wondered what he did before to have such muscles and abs. Probably always been a farmer or working at a barn. She smiled at him and replied. "You look quite handsome yourself. And I sense you doubt having a good time at the oasis." She says with a grin. " Don't worry, we will behave." She says jokingly.

They walked out and took her car to town. Once there she was in a hurry to catch up. Filling him in on details about her friend. She assured him it was not just a girl night. "Her husband was tagging along, he's a nice guy." She said softly.

It was still early, merely 9. The bar hardly had ten people in there including the workers. She looked around. "We should go grab a seat!" Immediately spotting a corner booth table. "Let's go there, it's more private so we will be able to chat with them without being sidetrack all the time." The booth was at the other side of the room and bar. They made their way to the table.

Shiloh slided over to the wall side, and realised these were not single seat but more like a bench. Meaning Luke was gonna be sitting up close to her.
 
Luke wasn't all that thrilled to be going to the Oasis bar. He knew he wanted to spend more time with Shiloh but going to places where his uncle or his hired hands might show up didn't sit well with him. But he told Shiloh he would drive her to the bar so she could meet her friend Marie and have a few drinks.

He enjoyed the ride into town with her sitting in the passenger seat. Her dress rode up onto her thighs and he would glance over at her every so often, staring at the creamy white skin. He wanted to reach out and touch the soft skin but he knew better. Hell he had just met her yesterday. While she seemed to like him, he felt it was not appropriate to massage her thigh as they drove through the countryside to the small town.

When they walked into the Oasis he quickly looked around to see if he saw anyone who looked familiar from his Uncle's ranch. The place was nearly deserted and he felt a sense of relief seeing no one that looked like a threat to him. He laughed when she called out excitedly, "We should go grab a seat!"

Luke was pleased that Shiloh wanted to sit in a more private booth and the one she picked gave him a great view of everyone entering the bar. He slid into the booth with his back against the wall and was surprised when Shiloh sidled up against him. He was not about to argue that she should move and when she didn't move away he smiled.

The waitress came over and took their drink orders. They made small talk about the bar and some of the patrons who were coming in for a night of socializing. He felt her thigh pressing against his and he fought the urge to reach under the table and squeeze her naked thigh.

The waitress returned with their drinks and they began sipping their drinks. Luke noticed that Shiloh didn't try to move away from him while she looked over the crowd coming into the bar. Luke too scanned the men coming into the Oasis looking for some all too familiar faces. He thought he saw one of his Uncle's men walking toward them but then realized it was not who he thought.

Luke was looking at some men walking on the other side of the room when a loud scream filled the bar. "SHILOH!!!!!" All the heads in the room turned to the person shouting excitedly. A woman came running across the room, leaving a man standing alone.

He felt her body move against him and then a equally loud squeal, "MARIE." She moved out of the booth and the two women embraced. Luke sat in the booth watching the two friends, waiting expectantly for her to introduce him to her long standing friend.
 
At the sight of her friend, Shiloh got all excited. She took in her friend embrace. After the usual "you look good, and whats new here?" They took their seat. Shiloh looked at them and said with a cheerful grin. "Marie, this is Luke, he's helping dad at the barn. Luke this is my best friend Marie, i've knowned her since we were just tiny little kids." She introduced them. Herhusband came and join them at the table. Shiloh wasted no time to introduce the mens. "Luke, meet Taylor, Marie husband." She says politely.

Threw their conversations, she felt Luke was very close to her, basicly brushing her bare legs at every move. These booth sure were not that wide, but for some reason, she did not mind and pretended that she didn't feel his casual brushings. The guys started to talk about normal country things like farm and life in general. They both got up, has taylor was eager to show him his new car. Once outside, the girls started to chat. "My Shiloh, that Luke is sure is handsome. Are you guys an item?" She asked with a grin. Shiloh couldn't help but to blush. "No! He's just at the farm to help my dad. Beside, i know nothing of him!" She snapped. Marie giggled at Shiloh defense. "So?! Maybe just have some fun while your here. How long are you here anyway?" Shiloh thought about him Shirtless in the field. "Hum.... Not sure yet, a few weeks for sure but nothing written in stone."

The music started pumping threw the bar, as the crowd started to walk into the bar. All familiar faces but none that really mattered. "Shiloh, lets go dance! The guys are gonna be out there forever talking abouthis brand new car." She joked. Giggling together, Marie grabbed Shiloh hand and led her to the dance floor. The music so different from the city. Country dance was what it was here but she didn't mind.

She danced and laughed with Marie until they saw Luke and Taylor walk back in. "I told you it was gonna take forever," marie joked as they laughed at the joke. Marie signaled the guys to come over. They immediately spotted them, shiloh couldn't help to blush as Luke approached them. She wondered if he could dance, and if so, how close he would be dancing from her. Marie took hold of her husband and danced up close together. The song quickly changing to something a bit slower but highly sensual. Shiloh stood there not too sure what to do since all the couples seem to be getting together. She looked up at Luke and wondered what was going on in his mind. "Hum....What do you want to do now?" She said blushing.
 
Luke extended his hand to Shiloh's friend. "It's very nice to meet you," he said giving her a welcoming smile. Then he was introduced to Marie's husband Taylor. He looked at the two friends of Shiloh's and felt an instant liking for them. They sat down in the booth with Shiloh scooting back to sit next to him. He enjoyed the feel of her thighs pressing against his and he wondered if she was doing this on purpose.

Luke was pleased to find out Taylor worked a ranch his family owned. They started to compare stories about horses and breeding. He liked this guy and was also relieved that he didn't try to pry into his past about what brought him to Mr. Robertson's ranch. Luke told them about Shiloh helping out mending a fence and installing a new gate. This brought some laughs and he heard Marie say, "Well I declare little girl. The city didn't take all the country out of you."

Taylor mentioned he had a new 2014 Camaro convertible with a high performance engine. Luke was interested in cars and soon they were outside checking it out. The candy apple red car seemed to stand out amongst all the other cars and trucks. For that matter there were more trucks than cars in the parking lot which was typical all over this small farming town. While Luke and Taylor talked about the high performance engine, Luke overheard Marie asking about the him. He knew he would get questioned in this small town as everyone seemed to know everyone else.

The women excused themselves when the loud beat of the music started inside the Oasis. Luke and Taylor lingered at the car talking cars as the girls giggled and ran inside. Luke watched as Shiloh's ass wiggled in her tight dress. He remembered seeing her in the light of the bedroom and was thinking some very erotic thoughts when Taylor interrupted them. "We had better go rescue those women from the rest of the men in this place," he said to Luke.

Luke saw her laughing and having a good time with her friend Marie. When Marie waved them over, he noticed Shiloh's cheeks getting a little red. He thought it must be the dancing as he got nearer to her.

The fast country music ended and a slow number began. Marie grabbed Taylor and put her arms around his neck drawing her body tight against his. Luke looked at Shiloh and wanted nothing more than to hold her against him.

He smiled when she asked. "Hum....What do you want to do now?" He saw her cheeks redden when she looked at him.

"Well we don't want to spoil everyone's fun by sitting this one out do we?" Before she could answer, he grabbed her and pulled her toward him. He wanted to press his body against hers but he didn't want to appear to be too eager at this point. He drew her against him so her breasts were touching his chest. He loved the feel of her large breasts rubbing against him as the music played on. If he had his way, he would hold her like this all night long.

When the song ended, he looked over to see Marie give Taylor a kiss on the lips. Their action was not lost on Shiloh either. She also watched the other couple and then the music started again. Another slow tune wafted through the bar as couples paired up again. He pulled her back against her.

"What do you say we dance again," he whispered when he drew her close to him again.
 
Back
Top