Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeepRed...yes, that can happen! And till you can't see straight too!

Sadly, it's "that time of the month"...but that didn't stop my lover from climbing on me early this morning!!
 
Hmm, yes, very intense session this morning with him. Me on top. Nice and slow, steady, deep. Milked his cock till he came deep in me and felt his orgasm pulsing. Love that.
 
Oh it was somethin' all right. I didn't know the phrase "I'm going to fuck you 'til you can't walk straight" could actually happen.

Me neither, that's why I'm curious to know how you two did it!

Perhaps there is something for me to learn ;)

And if not, it should make for a hot story :D
 
I earned it! But nothing happened. Frustrated like hell. instead of a nice fucking I get blue balls. Woo-hoo,
 
Me neither, that's why I'm curious to know how you two did it!

Perhaps there is something for me to learn ;)

And if not, it should make for a hot story :D

It was more the position than anything. Legs over his shoulder, but he kept moving up until it felt like he was practically pile driving me. It was too much for me to handle and we had to switch positions. So it actually wasn't a good thing. It hurt afterwards to walk, sit, exist just because he hit too deep with that position.
 
Yes I did . . . nice, quiet, controlled sex that you would have with a pregnant good girl. I won't break! I need him to fuck me, not just make love to me. I want him to fuck me like he means it!
 
What a way to start a Sunday!

yes, a couple times already... and it's only 9 in the morning!

Oh staci and hubby must have house to themselves today! Excellent for you two!

As for me, we started around 11pm yesterday but finished after midnight, so technically YES! We both needed the releases after the work week we both had! :)
 
was hoping to after a few casual drinks with my friend, but she showed up an hour late with some guy, so no.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top