Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know she isn't good for me and I know I shouldn't be interested but for some reason I am.

My friend just called me, she wants to meet for sex tonight... I really should say no... ah, who am i kidding?

Last edited:
Ok for the nosy minds.......

I was watching superstars of dance, new american television with dancers from around the world. They have group, duet, and single dancers. The single dancer from India was strikingly beautiful, and did a traditional dance that was traced back several thousand years. They scored her fairly low though so I am thinking the judges are a bit stilted.

I'm loving this show, though I really want to stalk several of the dancers. :eek:

I was watching superstars of dance, new american television with dancers from around the world. They have group, duet, and single dancers. The single dancer from India was strikingly beautiful, and did a traditional dance that was traced back several thousand years. They scored her fairly low though so I am thinking the judges are a bit stilted.

I'm loving this show, though I really want to stalk several of the dancers. :eek:

it actually looks like a fun show. i was only able to catch the celtic dancers before i fell asleep though.
*sigh*

That sounds really cool! I don't think we have that on atm. I ended up watching a show called 'kinky boots' last night and loved it.

We woke up to snow this morning. By the time i was fully concious and willing to step outside in the back garden to take a picture, it had all melted :rolleyes:

It snows here every so often, but it always melts when it hits the ground.

I suppose I should be thankful - we don't have any kind of infrastructure to deal with snow, and nobody here knows the first thing about driving in it.

It snows here every so often, but it always melts when it hits the ground.

I suppose I should be thankful - we don't have any kind of infrastructure to deal with snow, and nobody here knows the first thing about driving in it.

You'd think London knew how to deal with odd weather...but no. Last year, possibly the year before, central london came to a standstill public transport wise, because there was 'snow on the tracks' and 'strong winds' and 'flooding due to rain' and yet they had known about it days before, and didn't have the staff or the equipment in place to stop commuters from having to hang around the station for an hour longer than neccesary...

EVEN THE UNDERGROUND was disrupted because of the snow...now i like to wonder what the fuck was going on there, because, the people that get the train for part of their journey, do so because the underground does not go to that area they need to travel to...so...i dont know why it got affected so severely :rolleyes:

I hate being a commuter sometimes...and now, with clients on mondays and tuesdays that i have to use PT to get to, and uni on wednesdays, and possibly schools on thursdays i am in for sooo much fun :rolleyes:

:D *rant over* (for now)

There is just nothing that prepares you for having to explain the details of how your sister was killed or the tragedies that happened in her life to her friends from high school. I thought I had got away with just saying she was killed on such and such time and left it at that. Maybe its my head doing tricks on me tonight with the memories. *sighs* I would say no and not explain as well but then I think sometimes tell it tell what happened and if one person takes heed and leaves a bad relationship then it is worth any tears that might be shed in the telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back