The Strict Neighbour (closed to Jezebel1669)

CFMB_fan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Posts
4,901
.



The Strict Neighbour​


Name: Adrian
Age:50
Hair: Short, black receding
Eyes: Blue
Build: Tall broad but carrying some excess pounds.


Adrian returned home that Morning, having dropped his beloved off at work. She was away for a couple of days visiting an office in Paris. He walked to the back door, and opened up the door into the communal hallway of the block of flats. He ascended the stairs, as he approached a window, he looked briefly at the identical block of flats just further up the hill as he continued climbed the stairs, until he reached the second floor. Moments later he was entering their flat. As he did so, he looked briefly at the identical block of flats but unable to see anyone.

He quickly changed into his sports attire, hoping to get the run in before the summer sun got to hot. Moments later, he was leaving the building, his long muscular legs on display. Despite his age and cuddly build, he was still relatively fit, exercising either by running or cycling several times a week. His legs on autopilot, he was soon running around the local park, his ears filled with energetic rock music.

Before long, the thirty or so minutes were up, as he stopped running placing his hands on his hips as he inhaled deeply. As his breathing recovered, he started to stretch down, placing his right toe against the wall as he bent forward, stretching the back of his calf muscle. He reached 30, and swapped his feet, again counting to 30. He was methodical, as he stretched down all the major muscle groups before he removed his headphones, and retrieved the keys from his internal pocket.

It wasn't long before he was showered, and went to hang the towel over the radiator in the spare bedroom. As he did so, he saw the young Neighbour as she stood from what he could see topless, playing her electric guitar. He had seen er before and was confused intrigued by her actions as she played the instrument topless, possible nude; he wasn't able to quite make that out.
 
Last edited:
Name: Alyssa duPont
Age: 21
Hair: Naturally brown, but dyed bright red
Eyes: Green
Build: Borderline slim/athletic
---------------------------------------------------------

It had been a long hard night for Alyssa and as the sun's bright rays shone in through the window she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and reached for a pack of cigarettes sitting on the nightstand. Rolling her legs out from under the covers she quickly lit her smoke and scratched her backside before her hand moved over to her guitar, which was always close by whenever she slept anywhere.

Not bothering to dress the punk rocker stepped over to the window, her hands gently stroking her instrument as she let her fingers tease the strings, waking them for a new day. As she felt the music rising within her Alyssa arched her back, lifting her perky b-cup breasts high as she pushed herself up on her tiptoes, completely unconcerned that her naked body was on full display to anyone who cared to look up at the full height window of her bedroom.
 
Last edited:
.

As Adrian watched almost mesmerised by her, he saw that she was nude, as she turned around, offering him a glimpse of her bum cheeks. He stood there in his towelling robe, his hand reaching under the robe, taking his cock. Slowly he started to stroke his cock, as he watched her sort of dance as she played her instrument, at times wildly gesticulating with the guitar.

He was totally mesmerised by her, she was young wild, alternative. Everything that he had started to hate about his suburban lifestyle, the same routine, looking the part as a manager... His cock hard, he wanted to go and ease that stress as he left the spare room, into the matrimonial bedroom, and started to stroke his cock furiously, his eyes closed as he saw those breasts, her pinky, purplish, reddish wild hair.
 
Last edited:
Leaning back against the window Alyssa strummed the guitar hard and fast, feeling the vibrations of the music jarring against her pelvic bone and being transmitted down to her crotch. She could feel herself beginning to moisten as her flower unfolded between her legs, just as it always did when she played without restraint, but it was too early to start anything now and with the rest of her bandmates still asleep there was no-one else around to help her relieve the tension.

Turning back towards the window Alyssa was just in time to see the man standing in the window across the way, his robe open at the waist as he stroked his erect cock while watching her. For a moment Alyssa was thrilled, her lips twitching with excitement knowing she'd had an audience to her little performance, but as the man moved out of view, his cock still in hand, the musician felt vaguely insulted.

Setting her guitar aside Alyssa quickly took note of which window the man had been standing in before turning back into the room and searching for something to wear. Slipping on some leopard skin tights and a skirt so short it barely covered the swell of her firm buttocks Alyssa hunted round for a clean t-shirt before giving up and instead pulled on the same one she'd been wearing the night before, which still reeked with the scent of cigarettes and alcohol from the bar where she'd performed. Finished the ensemble with a heavy pair of boots the punk rocker headed for the door and was soon out in the street striding purposefully towards the neighbouring building.

K2qicUx.png

Within moments she was outside the man's apartment, her fist banging on the door loudly as she scream out to the voyeur hiding inside. "Open up you pervert! I saw what you were doing just now!"
 
.

Adrian was in the kitchen making a coffee, when he heard the commotion in the hall way, then the banging on the door, the sound of an angry female. He couldn't make out her words until he reached the door, and then he checked the spying hole.

"Fuck" he mumbled as he recognised her, the wild multi coloured hair, the white top.

"I can see you, you pervert; let me in!" As she spoke she tapped the plane of glass to emphasise her point.

Moments later, totally embarrassed the door opened.

"Think you better come in." he stated, full of apprehension, embarrassment.

Adrian stood there in a large racer-back running singlet, and a pair of beach shorts - other than that he had nothing else on.



.
 
Last edited:
Pressing her hand against Adrian's chest Alyssa pushed her way into the apartment, forcing the much larger man to quickly backpedal to prevent himself from falling over as she kicked the door closed behind her. At 5'5" the spritely young girl was over a half-foot shorter than the man over twice her age, but that didn't stop her from seeming intimidating, especially not with the angry fire burning brightly in her eyes.

"Who do you think you are to get away with doing something like that? If you like to watch so much, perhaps I should give you a proper show. You'd like that wouldn't you, pervert?" She screamed out, scowling up at Adrian as he towered above her. Glancing around the room she pointed over at a dining chair which sat beside a large table at one side of the room. "Sit down over there and don't move."
 
.

Adrian was totally taken by surprise by the neighbour's feisty temper. He could smell the stench of stale tobacco, and alcohol on her attire.


"Who do you think you are to get away with doing something like that?"


He was about to interrupt, but thought better of it as she continued.

If you like to watch so much, perhaps I should give you a proper show. You'd like that wouldn't you, pervert?"

He saw her looking around the room, the dining table in the bay window, and the two chairs. H wasnt sure about what she had in mind regarding the show. His heart was beating, his chest was heaving wit a fear he had not experienced since arguing with a car driver having been knocked of his bike. His adrenalin was kicking in.


"Sit down over there and don't move."

He just nodded as he sat down, as she stood there in her platform boots, her own breasts heaving with her angry breaths. He noticed the prominent nipples but deliberately looked away; before she caught him.
 
Grabbing Adrian's chin Alyssa pulled his face back around to look straight at her as she bent down, bringing her eyes less than an inch away from his. "Don't you look away from me, you filthy little worm!" She growled menacingly. "I want you to watch everything I do very closely, and I want you to remember just how worthless and unworthy you are of me while you do!"

Letting go of his chin Alyssa brought the back of her hand around to slap the side of Adrian's face, tossing his head to one side for a moment as she lifted herself up onto the table next to him and pulled her short skirt up to reveal her crotch, barely hidden beneath the tight leopard skin leggings.

"Did you like what you saw, pervert?" The punk rocker asked as she began to rub her fingers over her cunt, pressing the tight elasticated material up between her swollen lips, "I hope you stroked that cock of yours good and hard while thinking about me, since that's the closest you'll ever get to actually fucking me."

As she spoke Alyssa lifted her booted foot and rested i ton the chair between Adrian's thighs before bending her ankle and pressing the heel against his crotch. "How does that feel maggot? Do you like it when I step on your little plaything like that?"
 
.

"Don't you look away from me, you filthy little worm!"

He felt her stare as she grabbed his chin and brought her eyes inches from his face, the stench of stale alcohol and tobacco making his eyes water.

"I want you to watch everything I do very closely, and I want you to remember just how worthless and unworthy you are of me while you do!"

Adrian winced as she slapped him hard, the first time in a few years he as been slapped by anyone, yet alone a stranger of a neighbour. He wanted to soothe his cheek by rubbing it, but thought better of it as she placed her platform boot in his thigh.

Then in plain view of him, as she spoke, covering his face with her spittle.

"Did you like what you saw, pervert?"

He just nodded. as she started to play with herself, clearly giving him a view of her camel toe, her fingers teasing, pleasuring her self.

As she continued, she moved the heel of the boot onto his crutch, pressing into his flaccid cock

"How does that feel maggot? Do you like it when I step on your little plaything like that?"

He gulped, as he felt the first signs of arousal in him self.

He just watched as she rubbed her fingers into her cunt, the leopard patterned tights becoming clearly wet.

"Oh fuck" he mumbled under his breath
 
Last edited:
Alyssa barked out a laugh as she heard Adrian's exclamation. "That's right, I'm the fuck!" She laughed, working her hands down under her ass as she began to peel her legging down her thighs, the fabric held in just to right way to block Adrian's view until she finally bent forwards an slipped the undergarments up over her knees, letting them fall to her ankles.

With her shaven crotch now fully on display to him Adrian could see the punk's sexual juices glistening on her lower lips as they twitched and throbbed. Moving her hands down either side of them Alyssa pulled her labia apart, letting Adrian get a good long look at the swollen pink folds before moving one finger up between them, slipping it into her birth canal as she leaned back on the table with a deep satisfied sigh.

"I hope you're watching carefully, you piece of shit," the rocker called out as she moved her other hand over and slipped a second finger inside herself. Her juices were flowing freely now, dribbling down her thighs to puddle on the tabletop under her well-toned ass.
 
.

Adrian was totally shocked. He visited a few 'dance' bars in Europe, but never had seen a show as intimate as this.

He saw her shaved mound, her lips glistening with er own arousal as she continued to play with herself, inserting one and then a second finger inside her pussy. He was mesmerised, almost being hypnotised by her arousal, her show.

It was clearly not fake, her voice was husky, her breathing becoming laboured.

His eyes glanced between her sex, her covered breasts and her face, before he looked back, the two fingers being pushed in further, as she fucked her self.

Adrian was becoming aroused, his cock was straining inside his tight trunks under his shorts. i sensitive nipples wanted to be touched, kissed, bitten gently.


"I hope you're watching carefully, you piece of shit,"

He just nodded. He suddenly felt a desire to kiss the top of her boot, the one with the block heel against his ever growing erection. He couldn't believe how aroused he had become.

He wanted to speak but didn't dare to.
 
Sitting upright Alyssa reached out and grabbed at Adrian's hair with her wet fingers, a drop of her juices splashing down onto his cheek as she did. "Perhaps you'd like an even closer look, pervert?" She growled, pulling the older man's face down until it was close enough for her to feel his breath washing over her as she continued to finger her dripping cunt, her thumb stroking rhythmically over her engorged clit at the same time.

"Perhaps you'd like a taste too?" She moaned, her voice becoming breathless as the pleasure grew inside her. Despite her intentions she was really beginning to enjoy the intimacy of having the stranger so close to her and pulling her finger out from inside her pussy she grabbed Adrian's hair with both hands and mashed his face against her drenched sex.
 
.

Adrian felt her reach out, and trying to grab his short cropped hair; her wet fingers making it even harder, but she finally managed.

Perhaps you'd like an even closer look, pervert?"

As she got a grip of his hair, she spoke, pulling his face close to her wanton cunt, her labia glistening with the morning sun coming though the large bay window. He inhaled deeply as he saw her pussy close, inhaling her scent.

"Perhaps you'd like a taste too?"

What happened next caught him completely off guard. Sure he had imagined fucking, her, - he didn't even know her name; albeit not like this.

But his nose, cheeks was pressed forcibly against her cunt. He knew what was expected of him.

Adrian started to tongue her, forcing his tongue deep into her slit as she held his face close to her cunt. He had difficulty in breathing but he continued probing with his tongue.

H wanted to lick her clit, her labia, but until she released here grip on him, he had to keep his tongue inside her deeply, as he twisted his tongue, lapping up as much as he could.

Her aroma was intense, sweet smelling, but had that musky odour exasperated by dehydration.

He looked up, making a brief moment of eye contact.
 
Gripping his hair hard Alyssa felt her hips jerking as the old man's tongue found its way up inside her. "Not completely useless after all, pervert? I bet this isn't the first time your been smothered by some young girl's cunt, I bet you're one of those weak little pricks who love to get themselves off while kiss some girl's tight, wet cunt."

Her breath was getting ragged now, coming in long deep pants while her body twitched and convulsed under her. Alyssa kept her head up though, watching as the stranger ate her pussy out almost as well as the girl at the club had done the night before. "Oh god..." the punk moaned, her eyes locking with Adrian's as her hips gave one last jolt and a wave of her juices splashed out to fill his mouth and cover his face.
 
.



"Not completely useless after all, pervert? I bet this isn't the first time your been smothered by some young girl's cunt, I bet you're one of those weak little pricks who love to get themselves off while kiss some girl's tight, wet cunt."

He wanted to say "no" but this wasn't the time. He knew she was close, and did not want to spoil the moment, however unorthodox he had come to be in that situation.

Moments later her orgasm stated, her breathing was ragged, her body was twitching. He continued to lick deep inside her, as he made eye contact, sh hust hld his gaze.

"Oh god..."


AS she spoke with a breathless voice, she released her grip; hold on him. This allowed Adrian to seek her clit as she convulsed with pleasure, covering his face with her juices.

He had almost forgotten his own state of arousal as he pleasured this stranger, this Punk Rock chic. Despite her obvious orgasm, he continued licking, easing back as h started to lick down her left slit as close to her rose bud as he could reach before moving up her right labia to her clit, in a circular motion, teasing her clit as he licked it gently, at times the tip of his tongue barely touching.
 
After several moments basking in the afterglow of her orgasm Alyssa reached down and grabbed Andrian by the hair once more, pulling his face away from her crotch with her juices still dripping from his chin. Bringing her other hand around she slapped him again, hard and right across the cheek.

"Did I tell you you could do that?" She said, the exhaustion in her voice doing little to hide the scorn behind her words. "Stupid piece of filth," she added, slapping his face again before pushing him away.

Sliding off of the table Alyssa ignored Adrian as she examined her clothes. The leggings and skirt were soaked with her juices and swearing under her breath the punk quickly unfastened her belt and pulled the skirt off. Turning away from her host Alyssa bent down and begun to untie her boots as her juices dripped down onto the tough, thick leather, her twitching anus and quivering cunt on full display to the pervert whose apartment she'd invaded.
 
.


Adrian continued to caress her clit, her slit as she bathed in her afterglow, before she regained her composure, returned to the angry punk chic.

"Did I tell you you could do that?" "Stupid piece of filth"

He saw her and raise for a swing. He knew he could catch it but he accepted it, as his cheek stung fiercely

She stepped back into the middle of the room as she removed her belt, his gaze on her bum cheeks, her anus as she bent forward away from him; her juices dripping onto the carpet of the living room.

He just sat there in silence, his erection now history as a result of the slap.

He knew she was in charge, and so patiently waited for her next whim.
 
Kicking off her boots Alyssa turned towards her captive, her belt hanging down from her hand as she stood wearing only the tight t-shirt covering her breasts. "You really are just a horny little pervert, aren't you?" The rocker asked in mocking tone as she stepped up beside Adrian, the scent of her recent orgasm hanging in the air around her.

Looking down at the limp bulge at his crotch Alyssa laughed out loud, "And you can't even keep your cock stiff after all that? You must have some serious problems."

Leaning over his shoulder, her breasts rubbing against the side of Adrian's face through the thin layer of material covering it, Alyssa grabbed his wrist and quickly fastened one end of her belt around it. Looping the thick, tough leather through the back of the chair she shifted her position, straddling Adrian's thighs as she did, and caught hold of his other hand. Before he could stop her Alyssa had tied the poor man in place, trapping him were he sat as she leant back with her hands braced behind his neck.

"How does that feel pervert? Getting you stiff again yet?" She asking with a mocking tone, grinding her hips against Adrian's crotch and smearing her juices onto his pants. "I bet you need to see everything before getting yourself hard, is that it?" She asked, reaching down and taking hold of her t-shirt.

With one smooth action the punk peeled the thin garment off over her head and tossed it aside before leaning forwards, cupping her tits with both hands as she rubbed them in Adrian's face. "How'd that, maggot? Do you like my itty bitty titties?"
 
.

"You really are just a horny little pervert, aren't you?"

Adrian realised that h was right, her sadistic side returned with a vengeance. HH watched her approach carrying th belt, and suddenly h was pinned as she leant against him. Before he knew it, he was restrained to the chair, her breasts in his face.

He was restrained, and his cock started to stir, as he remembered the interesting; arousing times he had been restrained by Ginny.

"How does that feel pervert? Getting you stiff again yet?" "I bet you need to see everything before getting yourself hard, is that it?"

Adrian smiled as he replied, feeling the sex beast grind into him, and his hardening cock.

"You know that I don't. Just your mere presence is enough to get me hard. I've seen you over recent months, being the tease, displaying your rather slender body to all and sundry. You do it on purpose, you love performing, you get off on it in the way I get of watching you..... Otherwise you would close the blind....?"

As she removed her top, her gaze caught his...

How'd that, maggot? Do you like my itty bitty titties??

"indeed O do..."

Then, as she rubbed her perfectly formed breasts in Adrian's face; he was able to kiss one momentarily.

He stared at her, awaiting her next punishment that she will inflict on him.

"I wonder if opposites rally do attract?"he asked himself
 
Last edited:
Letting her body fall back almost to the point of falling off Adrian's lap, with only her thighs gripping tightly against his sides to stop her doing just take, Alyssa reached down and began to unfasten his pants.

."You know that I don't. Just your mere presence is enough to get me hard. I've seen you over recent months, being the tease, displaying your rather slender body to all and sundry. You do it on purpose, you love performing, you get off on it in the way I get of watching you..... Otherwise you would close the blind....?"
"You're right," Alyssa answered with a devilish grin as her hands slipped down inside Adrian's underwear and grabbed hold of him, one hand stroking his growing shaft while the other slid down to cup his balls, "I'm sure you'd agree that I have a wonderful, sexy body and it would be a crime to hide it from the world."

As she spoke Alyssa shuffled herself forwards on Adrian's lap until her moist crotch was pressing against the thickness of his shaft. Working her fingers and hips in unison the punk rocker began to rub her juices over his length, letting her pussy lips part just enough to wrap around him for a moment before being pulled away again.
 
.

Adrian tensed himself for the slap that never came. Rather, she replied to his little rebuff.

"You're right, "I'm sure you'd agree that I have a wonderful, sexy body and it would be a crime to hide it from the world."

She then placed her fingers on his engorged erection, his shaft smooth, hairless; her other and realising his balls were also cleanly shaven.

Adrian watched as she teased him caressing his balls, his shaft before she placed her slit close to his glans, running his glans mixing his pre-cum with r own juices as she rubbed her juices over his length; his glans glistening with thier juices.

"Fuck, you are one heck of a horny bitch!"

He caught her glance....
 
Holding his eyes with hers Alyssa let herself slip off of Adrian's lap and slowly sink to the floor between his legs, her eyes never leaving his as she tilted his cock down towards her lips. "I may be horny, but at least I'm fucking good at it," she commented before taking his glans between her lips and sucking down into her throat with one fluid movement.

Adrian could feel the little punk's tongue as it lick over every inch of his shaft, lapping up the cocktail of their juices as Alyssa worked her way up and down his prick. One hand was holding the shaft steady, fingers gripping him just tightly enough to let him know that trying to move would be a very bad idea, while the other hand gripped his balls tightly.

After what seemed like an eternity of smooth flowing movements which had Adrian gripping the edge of the chair with white-knuckled fingers Alyssa finally pulled back and turn around, facing away from her captive as she gazed back over her shoulder at him with sultry eyes.

Reaching back she took hold of his cock once more before lowering herself down against him, letting the saliva-slicked shaft slip between her buttocks as she began to tease him once more. "Are you still complaining about my giving the world a little show? Do you think I'm wrong about sharing my beauty with the world?" The rocker asked as she bobbed her ass up and down in Adrian's lap, letting her buttcheek massage him.
 
.

His eyes were transfixed with hers, as neither of them broke eye contact; even when she skill fully lowered herself onto the floor.

He gasped loudly in that swift moment as she lowered her lips over his smooth shaft, his glans probing the back of her throat. There then followed some of the best oral Adrian had experienced. His wife didn't enjoy offering oral, though she loved his tongue on her own sex. Instead she was hesitant, offering enough in an attempt to pacify him as opposed to pleasing him.

He closed his eyes as he tried to grip the chair, but the belt restraint limited his movement. H started to think of nuns, work, anything to help him relax, to prolong the inevitable, to further his pleasure.

"Are you still complaining about my giving the world a little show? Do you think I'm wrong about sharing my beauty with the world?"

As she spoke, she turned around, teasing his glans with her bum cheeks, as she made credit card swipes of his glans along her bum slit...

"I never complained, just merely made another observation in response to yours....."

He wondered exactly what she had planned next.
 
Leaning forwards Alyssa rested her body on the table in front of Adrian as she kept grinding her buttcheeks against his shaft. "Do you want to put it inside my cunt, pervert? Do you think you deserve that?" She asked, reaching down and stroking her drenched cunt, using her fingers to spread herself wide enough for her juices to drip down onto Adrian's lap.

"Or would you prefer I took it in my ass?" She teased, lifting her hips high enough for Adrian's tip to rub against her puckering anus for a moment before letting it slide up passed the little brown star to rest between her buttocks once more. "I don't think you deserve either of them," the sultry minx declared, pulling herself away and leaving Adrian's cock standing up stiffly between his legs, glistening with her saliva and vaginal fluids as she moved away to wander around the room.

Alyssa seemed perfectly at home in the strangers apartment wandering around naked with her juices dripping on the floor behind her, leaving a telltale trail of splashes on the otherwise unblemished tiles. Stopping for a moment at a collection of family photos Alyssa picked up one showing Adrian and a young woman, his daughter or niece perhaps before wandering casually back to her captive and holding it in front of him.

"Who's this then? Is she one of your conquests, pervert? Did you want to stick your big fat cock into her ass too?" The punk asked as she reached down and began rubbing Adrian's cock again, this time curling her fingers just enough to let him feel her sharp nails scratching at the sensitive skin with each stroke. "Admit it maggot, tell me you're a pervert who wants to stick his fat cock in young girls' asses."
 
.

"Do you want to put it inside my cunt, pervert? Do you think you deserve that?"

"Why are you denying yourself what you desire? This façade is pointless. You are here for your own enjoyment, you own pleasure...."

"Or would you prefer I took it in my ass?"

"What would you prefer?" Hey?"

He met her eyes as she walked around the living room picking up a photo of him with a niece.

"Who's this then? Is she one of your conquests, pervert? Did you want to stick your big fat cock into her ass too?"

"My niece, and I have some standards.... "

He felt her nails along his shaft, his balls as she tormented him humiliating him, at last that seemed to be the plan.

"Admit it maggot, tell me you're a pervert who wants to stick his fat cock in young girls' asses."


"Of course I'll admit it. After all your a young female, and I want to eat my cream pie with you.... so yes I am a pervert. Are you?

Adrian smiled as h finished speaking, anticipating the unexpected....
 
Back
Top