Steph's back!!

Hi there gorgeous! I'm about to get ready for my job interview, but I wanted to stop by and say..."You're fucking hot!" :kiss::heart:

Hey sexy! Hope all is well! :) Miss your sexy feet, and your tempting lip biting. ;)

Thanks hon.....I'm fine...things are great and I'm taking time for my little family....school is in and my kiddo keeps me busy....right now dinner is in the oven and I'm having a glass of wine....relaxing :)

Thought I'd share a pic of me teasing Ken while he was at work last week.....I was home waiting for the ac repair man.
:kiss:

Last edited:
Thought I'd share a pic of me teasing Ken while he was at work last week.....I was home waiting for the ac repair man.
Hi Steph! It's nice to see your beautiful lips again!! Hope everything is going well.

Hi Steph! It's nice to see your beautiful lips again!! Hope everything is going well.

Thank you....everything is great ...busy....football game this morning....my son's team won! Woohoo!
How yall doing?
:rose:

I'm feeling so much better after seeing your lovely lip bite once more :heart:

.......nice cleavage too :devil:

Teehee.....thank you! I figured you would like that pic ;)

Thank you....everything is great ...busy....football game this morning....my son's team won! Woohoo!
How yall doing?
:rose:

Teehee.....thank you! I figured you would like that pic ;)
Everything's fine. My wife has her own thread on here now, Naughty Wife Home Alone. Mike and Nikki got her hooked on it.

Back