Existing Threads Seeking Writer(s) 2017

The Psychologist

Looking for someone to pick up this thread. My RP partner has bowed out after we differed on some plot directions. It was all amicable and they were happy for me to offer it up to a new RP partner. Ashley Cumminers is a newly graduated psychologist in her first gig in a young offenders institution, and some not so young. Thus far she's been pretty much fucked every which way, but she keeps coming back for more. She's currently trapped overnight in a room full of sex offenders who are having their way with her. Ashley is a little reluctant but at the same aroused. If this thread interests anyone please get in touch. Happy to hear about any plot suggestions. I don't rule out much. Ciao, Eric

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1470769
 
ReWrites Need a Strong Male Writer

I have a couple stories that have lost their writers along the way.

A Vikings Tale

is well a viking tale. The Dane captures my characters village killing her father for being part of a coo that stole the land from his people. She makes an arrangement with him for the safety of her people to marry him making him a legitimate Lord.

Blood Ties

Is based loosely off the tv show same name. Except she'll choose Henry and they will ensue a hot and heavy love affair.

Please PM with interest.
 
Survival - Walking Dead RP
You play Daryl Dixion

Eve and Daryl were very good friends, his brother hated her she was a woman who had money but never really said much about her, he loves her but due to the age difference he is afraid to do anything, so I figure since she saves him a kiss a real kiss would be good. She is immune to the virus got the idea from the other tv show Znation I believe its called.

If interested please pm me

Link - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1486175
 
Hi. I'm new to the site, but most definitely not new to writing.

I'm looking to start an RP, I would be the male. I can get into a lot of things, so long as it's consentual.

Let me know if you are interested in writing.
 
Hi there all, I have come up with this new thread.

I am looking for one female writer, the concept is futuristic time period setting explorer finds long preserved Dragon prince and he A) has to adjust to the new galactic workings, and B) interacts and falls in love (eventually) with your female character, but first there'd be some lust and pleasure too.

Lost and Thought Forgotten is definitely something I'm quite excited to write about, you don't need to have super long posts but I will ask two things. 1) Post once a day (or PM me and just let me know when you can't, I'm pretty easy going when there's communication) and 2) don't post one liners. I am planning to put my all into this thread with detail and I would appreciate a writer who wants to invest in it as well.

If you're interested in writing with me for Lost and Thought forgotten, send me a pm with a base character outline, and from there we can discuss it further.

Best Regards,
Tirith.
 
This Thread is now filled.

Hi there all, I have come up with this new thread.

I am looking for one female writer, the concept is futuristic time period setting explorer finds long preserved Dragon prince and he A) has to adjust to the new galactic workings, and B) interacts and falls in love (eventually) with your female character, but first there'd be some lust and pleasure too.

Lost and Thought Forgotten is definitely something I'm quite excited to write about, you don't need to have super long posts but I will ask two things. 1) Post once a day (or PM me and just let me know when you can't, I'm pretty easy going when there's communication) and 2) don't post one liners. I am planning to put my all into this thread with detail and I would appreciate a writer who wants to invest in it as well.

If you're interested in writing with me for Lost and Thought forgotten, send me a pm with a base character outline, and from there we can discuss it further.

Best Regards,
 
Last edited:
DA Dilema (take 2)


Welcome to the dilemmas encountered by DA Kimberly Cumstrom

(My character is 22 5’10 about 130 short natural red hair 32C chest 40” long legs)

This thread will expand the situations that Kimberly DA finds herself in... whether it be her boss, collegues, clients... or prison guards that just want more....

OOC. PM first with character bio before posting
 
Looking for writers for this thread. We have 1 new participant and so there is plenty of room for new people to join in.

Synopsis: The SWF (Sex Wrestling Federation)

The RP couldn't be more simple: it's "professional wrestling" with sex. Imagine the gimmicks of the WWE with the kink factor of Ultimate Surrender. Men vs Women, Men vs Men, Women vs Women, all manner of matches are up for grabs.

Please feel free to PM if you have questions regarding the RP, how to make a profile for it, etc. For a full breakdown of the RP:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1486279
 
*bump* We always need people in prison. And BankBabe prodded me that she wants the thread to come to life again. D-Wing has been quiet for too long, it's time to shake things up with some fresh meat, new guards, and new romances.

1724505405.jpg

Our long-running women in prison thread Welcome To Prison, Ladies is always looking for new guards and inmates. Don't worry about catching up with all the backstory, all you need to know is dangerous women in a tough prison with harder guards. Hard days, steamy nights.

If enough people are interested, we could restart the thread. Bring all the women together as a group.
 
Last edited:
looking for writter for the female role

The cabin in the woods
This morning I was talking to a friend about my trip few years ago to Alaska. I was showing some photos of the beaches and views from the city of the mountains and up in the mountains them selfs. This got me thinking about doing a role play where a woman that grew up in the city like new york or some place like that got a shock when she inherited some land from a relitive that the family lost touch with like 60 years ago. When she gets up there she sees shes in the middle of no where with the nearest house miles away.She would also find me living in a small cabin on the land as a handyman. I would have grown up in the woods and very do it your self personality.

Below is some older idea's for rp's
unexpected dorm roomie
I was reading a old rp where I seamed to lose my writing partner and would love to do one like it again... http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1276872 Basically I am looking for someone to play my female roommate that has a bit of spunk/sas to her. The story basic outline is we get to the dorm and find it full. I didn't notice they have me listed as Jo not Jon. I walk in to find a female in the room. We both are shocked to see each other..

Mr Lonely
I am playing a 30-40 year old who was happily married to his highschool sweetheart. Few years back she died. It would be best if we lived next door to each other but we could work together. Well one day something clicks where I wake up and start noticing how good you look and I open up to a relationship after being closed off for like 5 years or so. (a while anyways from grieving) you age is open to what my partner wants to play as.

The grounds keeper
I play the young 18-25 or 30-40ish in age grounds keeper for a property that is remote and out in the woods. You just got contacted that your now the owner of this property that one of your lost family members had and in there passing they willed it to you. You go out there not sure what to see and you find 2 cabins on a lake that is hours away from the nearest town. I live in one and (the land owner) has the other one. One cabin (my cabin) is a small 1 room more of a shack to the other one is a 2 bedroom more house layout inside.

I got some other ideas in a older post of http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=89905917&postcount=1435 that list a few other roles.

Please feel free to shoot a PM letting me know what one you would like to do...
 
Last edited:
family friend/new house mate female role needed

Rp back story. Shes upper 30's to 40ish.. Could be bit older or younger

A female family friend just got a house out in the country. Its a fixer upper. Lucky for her she knows a young handyman who is just finishing college. Asks him to move in and help fix up the place.


I see it as being the lines of mothers best friend. Could be older sister if my co-writer would like to play in the 20's. It will start out innocent at first. I can see them sitting on a small porch swing that is meant for lovers. As they relax and somewhat cuddled up. Things may start to grow from more of a friendship .

I can see them starting off as just viewing the person to who has always been around. Seen me grow up and slowly starts to see me as a man. If you want to play in your 20's I can see you as just one of my sisters friends who I had to fight with to use the bathroom or when your not over my sis would be tying up the phone talking to you. Kinda thing. If you play 30's or up. I would have grown up being baby sat by you then you just stayed and hung out with my mom when she got home. It would start out your like a second mother but living with you I find that view softens and start seeing you for the woman you are.
 
Idea #1:
There's two twenty year old dudes, they've been best friends since they were both thirteen. Your character has been engaged to his fiancé for a year, and has known her ever since he knew my character. One day, he sleeps with your character's girlfriend. After she breaks up with your character, he decides that instead of just kicking my character's ass, he breaks off the friendship.

After begging for forgiveness, while your character's hands have my guy's balls in a death grip, your character very slowly states, as he squeezes, that if he would be his sex bitch until he gets a new girlfriend, they can be friends again. My character accepts, but your dude says, as he keeps his balls squeezing even harder, that there's another problem.

My character has to allow him to castrate and emasculate him first. After doing that, your character states that in order to be his friend he has to let him do it to him whenever he wants. The deal that they make is that the bitch will be sexually obligated to serve his superior for seven years, since that's how long your character wanted to marry his girlfriend.

This would be in a futuristic world where medical science can easily cure emasculation. As it turns out, your character is a very rich man who has a machine in his house (It's called a Medical Stasis Crysis Chamber) that can restore amputated limbs and cure any known disease, even adding decades to someone's life if they go inside it frequently.
 
needs female co-writer/srp role

Am looking for a srp co-writer. The plan was going to have my sisters best friend happen to be booked as my dorm room mate.. Got thread made then co-writer backed out... Can change it to stranger being put together with a typo in my name the roster shows Jo not Jon. So my roommate is a female expecting a female.

Could re-write it as siblings needing to share a apartment as the parents want to save on cost of living. Also open to the idea of sharing a apartment with parents best friend...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1489625
 
Summer Camp

'Summer Camp' needs players!

Do you like voyeurism, public exposure and ENF, and sexual pranks which would not be considered acceptable outside of the least politically correct '80s sex comedy, but you aren't necessarily particularly excited by women enjoying being exhibitionists or by BDSM cliches about doms and subs as personality types?

Naughty, politically incorrect, like a more hardcore 80s sex comedy, with college kids, cheerleaders, nerds, sororities, rivalries, pranks, and a lot of rule breaking.

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1488498

The story started organised around this invitation https://forum.literotica.com/showpos...postcount=1439

But reading some of the story so far will give an idea of how things have moved.

Anyone interested - message me?

Angela
 
Hello all,
I and a lady are doing a daddy/daughter SRP. The premise is daughter is a willing high class whore and daddy is her pimp and lines up "pay dates".
We are looking for guys (and maybe ladies) to jump in as customers. Please RP me in interested.
thanks SA
 
The Ghost Whisperer

I got this idea from an old tv show and hoping to find someone to write with. She was married until her husband was killed. and ever since he died she had been trying to find him. Thinking he hasn't crossed over yet. But he stays away because she is still in a lot pain. He goes in the only body he can find and sadly he is in the body of a drug lord who is untouchable. Being in his body gives him the knowledge to continue but getting his wife back will be hard due to the body he is in This is his new body

PM if interested

Ghost Whisperer
 
Last edited:
Back
Top