Menstruation

RosieVelvet

Really Experienced
Who else enjoys fucking while menstruating?

It hasn't applied to me for many years now but I used to get a real kick pulling the plug and letting a man fuck me silly, then seeing him pulling out with bllood all over his prick. I'd feel I just had to clean him up afterwards, tasting that heady mixture of my own blood with my own cunt juices and his cock juice. It seemed to turn them on that little bit more too – some were grossed out by the idea but I respected that and dealt with them in others ways.

To be honest it's one of the better ways to compensate for the general crapness of having a period and nothing ever works completely but it sure beats paracetamol and a hot-water bottle.

I'm not averse to licking out bloody cunt either, when I get the chance. :devil:

Rosie :rose:

It doesn't especially attract me, although it certainly doesn't turn me off. But I've never forgotten a girl I knew when I was young, who always said that 'beer and a good hard fuck' were the best cure there was for menstrual cramps.

My first wife used to be really anti this until my fortieth birthday. We had arranged a weekend away but she messed up taking her pill so she came on the day before the weekend. I wasn't that worried but she insisted that, as we were celebrating my birthday and the kids weren't there, we should have sex. She surprised both of us by how much she enjoyed it and how heavily she came. After that it became a regular thing, though not every month, the second or third day of her period when she wasn't bleeding as heavily.

I've known a few women who get extra horny in the few days before their period but no one else who wanted sex during it.

I've had some fantastic fun with playmates during their periods, sometimes even roleplay that they're virgins ;-)
So hot seeing their blood on my cock.

I get extremely sensitive when menstruating love having sex during those times. However, it is messy and many men don't like that.

I get extremely sensitive when menstruating love having sex during those times. However, it is messy and many men don't like that.
Alicia, you’re probably right about most but the ones who don’t mind are also many. Sure it gets messy but cleans easy in shower.

Many women are very horny when they're menstruating. I love having sex with a women who's on her period, Put the two of us together - win/win :)

I agree think more females more sensitive and horny when there on there periods. Little messy what showers are for even better shower sex

It doesn't especially attract me, although it certainly doesn't turn me off. But I've never forgotten a girl I knew when I was young, who always said that 'beer and a good hard fuck' were the best cure there was for menstrual cramps.
Yep, the wife would regularly order me into cramp relief duty. I was always ready to do my part. yes, it was messy but the sex was enthusiastic and clean up was easy.

But plenty of towels on the furniture is a good idea.
there were towels, and wet wash cloths and a few quick showers. some days I felt more like a roto-rooter plumber type guy cleaning out pipes but hearing her cum and knowing that I helped her was the best of all.

My late wife loved for me to go down on her when on her period, I would clean her sweet pussy after fucking. Miss her very much

My late wife loved for me to go down on her when on her period, I would clean her sweet pussy after fucking. Miss her very much

I'm sorry for your loss. She must have been a fine woman.

So sorry to hear about your loss. She sounds like a treasure, and you were to her also.

Rosie :heart:

It hasn't applied to me for many years now but I used to get a real kick pulling the plug and letting a man fuck me silly, then seeing him pulling out with bllood all over his prick. I'd feel I just had to clean him up afterwards, tasting that heady mixture of my own blood with my own cunt juices and his cock juice. It seemed to turn them on that little bit more too – some were grossed out by the idea but I respected that and dealt with them in others ways.

To be honest it's one of the better ways to compensate for the general crapness of having a period and nothing ever works completely but it sure beats paracetamol and a hot-water bottle.

I'm not averse to licking out bloody cunt either, when I get the chance. :devil:

Username checks out. :rolleyes:

I am always very sensitive while menstruating but the mess doesn't appeal to me..I have discovered though, after a few years of switching to a menstrual cup over the standard pads and tampons, that blood isn't an issue anymore. Having it inserted can sometimes enhance play since it sits high against my cervix, and cervical stimulation is something I really enjoy.

Ex-wife loved it at the start of her period but always wanted to do it in the shower so clean up was instant. I decided I didn't object! :)

I have fucked a couple of women on their periods and bareback. I do love it I must be honest. It's so fucking amazing because for some reason they are eager to please thinking it's taboo or dirty. I have no qualms watching my cock covered in blood and cunt juices. Only regret? None of the women offered to suck my cock after the act

I actually hated it for the most part because that was the only time I couldn't cum/ Exception was with my old vibe. I could cum with that over my panties and pad but it took awhile and the orgasm wasn't that good.

But intercourse? No. The menstrual fluid was too watery/sticky. It cut down on sensations and made it next to impossible to cum. Exception being at the very start of the flow before too much came out.

Yes

I love it.
I also love eating her. True, it is a bit messy, but I wear the blood-stained face of mine like a badge of honor. I embrace my own perversions.

best time

learned as a teenager years ago, a GREAT time to go bareback. Warmer, wetter, and stickier during that time. Women releas some hormone during her period that makes me shoot quickly and Very Often. I can't pull out.Go take a sexy warm shower in the dark together afterward. You won't see any mess.Her answer to barebak when we use to use rubbers was, 3 days before period, during and 3 days afterward bareback, rest of the time, i had to use a rubber before contact.

Back