First Time Writer

LPCream

Experienced
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Posts
33
Hey all, so I've been reading stories here for years and love it. I've written a few things from time to time but never actually published anyone on here. But I've decided to try to give something back so I have a first chapter written and I'd like some guidance please.

Anyone got a mo to look it over and let me know what they think? Yes it may need editing a bit but right now I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time or if I should carry on?

It's about 2.5k words for chapter one, there are cuckold themes in it and I'm planning on it being a slow burner ... something that builds.

Any takers please?
 
This advice was given to you on the other forum, and I'll repeat it here. Anytime you ask for someone to edit a story, make sure you provide enough information about it to attract the interest of those most likely to be interested: category, word count, brief synopsis of the story and whatever erotic angles, kinks, fetishes it explores. You're much more likely to get a response that way.
 
This advice was given to you on the other forum, and I'll repeat it here. Anytime you ask for someone to edit a story, make sure you provide enough information about it to attract the interest of those most likely to be interested: category, word count, brief synopsis of the story and whatever erotic angles, kinks, fetishes it explores. You're much more likely to get a response that way.

Thank you adding everything you've said now.

Cuckold, slut wife, big boobs, humiliation

It's about my wife receiving an anonymous text and starting to chat to the perverted person on the other end. Planning on it being a long journey that gradually 'converts' her.

First chapter is written ... or part of chapter depending on feedback and it's about 2.5k words so far.
 
Back
Top