My Girl Can't Cum NEED HELP!

<snip>But I've read up enough on this stuff to know that biologically-speaking, NO woman is anatomically incapable of reaching a climax. I know we can get there. I'm just running out of ideas and methods.

Some people (women and men) cannot orgasm. Period. There are a variety of reasons, everything from hypoactive sexual disorder to trauma to personal beliefs to simple nerve damage/sensitivity issues (which may not necessarily stem from physical trauma).

I can say, however, pressuring someone to orgasm is a sure way to prevent one.

I also wanna say thank you to everyone who chimed in. Reading this has given me quite a bit of insight. I'll definitely change my approach and ease her into changing hers. Maybe we just have to stop focusing on making her cum. And maybe my trying to get her there is putting unintentional pressure on her.

Thanks for all the advice, everyone! I really appreciate it!

Blam. You hit it straight on: just enjoy the intimacy you have. Don't even focus on her climax; if she isn't worried, then neither should you. Contrary to popular belief, you can have an incredibly wonderful time in bed without climaxing, and you can actually climax and not be satisfied. Be together, enjoy, communicate (hell, if you want, have her direct you every single move you make on her), but do not equate "orgasm" with "good in bed" or "excellent horizontal tango session". A climax is part of the package; it should not be the destination. Just have fun with it, and if she is worried, then it may be time for her to see her doc. But if she's not, then buddy, neither should you.

Also, I don't know how old she is, but for some women it takes until their late twenties and early thirties (or later) to get rid of social hangups about their bodies and to be comfortable in their skins. Even if consciously they may say they are confident, or comfortable, or whatever, but the subconscious mind is powerful and can encroach on everyday life, particularly in situations which requires a person to be a little vulnerable, like sex. So it MAY (and I'm not saying it is) a 'mental block'. But no one will say this is it without speaking to her first after eliminating possible physical barriers. All I'm saying it is a possibility.

Bottom line, take your advice as bolded: have fun, enjoy each other, communicate, and forget making her cum. Make her feel good.

Good luck and have fun :)

Buy her a hatachi magic wand. She will cumm fast and hard.
Meh. I don't like it, and a lot of people don't. YKMV :)
 
Last edited:
Update: First I want to thank everyone who chimed in! Your help was really appreciated.

I had her over on Boxing Day (Happy Holidays y’all) and we had some of the best sex we’ve had in a long time. In fact, she said it hadn’t felt that good in a long time.... and I mean... she’s seeing another guy since 2 months ago :cool:

I had a short talk with her and she herself said she doesn’t really care if she doesn’t climax. As long as she has fun. Which is what I’ll work toward.

Thanks, y’all!
 
Back
Top