A Little Competition in the Family

Sitting on Matt's lap, Becca couldn't give his cock a full stroke, but she could feel it growing harder in her hand, and she could feel the pre-cum on the tip as she smeared it over the swollen head. As her brother continued to finger her, his finger moving deeper into her tight pussy, the brunette continued to grind against his hand, desperate for more.

“You like having me finger your pussy sis?” she heard Matt ask, his warm breath on her ear sending a chill through her body.

"Yes...fuck yes!" she responded through clenched teeth.

“You are so tight it makes we wonder if you’d even be able to fit my cock inside you," Matt said.

Just the thought of Matt's big, fat cock in her pussy made Becca groan. "I can...please...I wanna try..." she admitted giving his dick a squeeze.
 
Matt’s fingers were coated in the warm slick pussy juices of his little sister while he continued to finger her. Her hand stroking and squeezing his cock more and more. He knew this was wrong but he was so turned on there was no way he’d be able to stop right now.

“I can...please...I wanna try..." he heard Becca moan out to him.

From how tight she felt Matt really didn’t think she’d be able to fit his whole dick inside of her. “You can huh? I’ll tell you what, if you can fit my entire cock inside of your pussy I’ll let you ride me for as long as you want.” He said challenging Becca as he took his finger out of her pussy and shifted her so her entrance lines up with the pre cum oozing tip of his cock.
 
Becca gasped as she felt the big, swollen head rubbing against her slit, but before Matt could push inside of her, she stopped him, "Wait, wait..." she told him as she hastily climbed off of his lap.

The teen quickly pushed her gym shorts down off her hips and stepped out of them, leaving her in just her sports bra. Without hesitation, Becca climbed back onto her brother's lap, this time facing him as she straddled his lap.

"Okay, now I'm ready," she said with a grin as she waited for him to push his fat cock into her wet pussy.
 
When Becca climbed off his lap Matt could see that the crotch of her shorts were soaked with a combination of her juices and his pre cum. She was very quick in taking her shorts off and getting back in his lap, this time facing him. As she settled in her perky teen tits rubbed against his face. Matt grabbed his cock and lined the tip up with her small hole again, running the tip along her slit smearing his pre cum all over her and causing her juices to run down his girth length.

Matt pushed his hips up and pulled Becca down slowly pushing past her folds and penetrating her young pussy. Matt groaned out instantly feeling how tight she was, he would enter in about an inch and then pull back some and push forward again. Slowly he continued working his length inside of his youngest sister, her pussy getting tighter and tighter the deeper he went.
 
As Matt began to rub the head of his cock up and down the length of Becca's wet slit, she pulled the bottom of her sports bra up, freeing her small breasts and her hard little nipples. The head of his cock felt huge and for a moment the teen wondered whether she really could take his monster cock into her tight, little pussy. Each time she would feel him push up into her, she could feel herself growing more aroused, her juices coating his manhood as she slowly began to open to him.

Becca knew she shouldn't force it, but she desperately wanted to feel her brother's dick inside, so much that she slipped a hand down the front of her body and began to rub her clit.

"Do it...fuck me...please..." she pleaded as she felt him slowly pushing deeper.
 
“Becca you are so fucking tight! It feels so good!” Matt groaned, at this point three quarters of his dick was inside of her. He slowly kept working deeper inside of her stretching her tight teen pussy out with his massive dick. After a couple more minutes her pussy lips were at the base of his manhood and his entire length was inside of his little sister.

After a couple minutes of staying completely buried inside of Becca enjoying the feel of her pussy hugging his cock, Matt started pulling out slowly and began to slowly fuck his little sister. When he did that he pulled her forward some to better position her in his lap. Her perky tits once again rubbing against his face. When one of her hard nipples brushed his lips instinct took over and he started to suck on it.
 
Becca gasped in surprise when she realized that she had finally managed to take her brother's entire cock into her pussy. Even though she had sounded confident with Matt, the brunette hadn't actually been sure that she would be able to take his enormous manhood. His cock was so fucking thick and so long, and as she wiggled atop his lap she felt her cunt squeezing it even as she coated it with her sticky juices.

When Matt actually started to pull out and then slowly began to fuck her, Becca began to moan loudly, her hands on his shoulders and her chest pressed against his face. She felt his mouth on her nipple and smiled as she began to bounce enthusiastically up and down on her brother.

"God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, Matt..." she cried out as she felt his cock thrusting upward to meet her as she pushed down onto his shaft.
 
“God Becca I can’t bekieve how tight you are!” Matt groaned switching his mouth over to her other perky breast leaving the other one covered in his saliva. After giving her hard nipple a lick he latched his lips around her nipple and started sucking on it. His hands squeezing her tight ass helping lift her up and down his pole, his muscles flexing as he did so.

Becca’s pussy was so tight if it wasn’t for the tremendous amount of sticky slimy juices and pre cum from the siblings Matt wouldn’t be able to move. The siblings were having much better sex than the actors on the video that were still playing on the tv.
 
The million times Becca had imagined having sex with her brother she had always pictured it as this fast, intense, hard fucking that would leave her spent and covered in cum, but the reality was different. The intensity was there, but instead of the fast hard fuck, they had settled into a slow, steady grinding. Maybe it was because she was so tight, or maybe it was because she just loved the feel of his fat cock pushing into her, feeling every inch of it, feeling every inch as it slowly slid out...it was fantastic and she wanted it to last as long as it could. She didn't want it to end.


So as the brunette continued to slowly grind against Matt's lap, he continued to suck and play with her tiny tits, his hands groping her ass at times, squeezing, lifting. And they kept fucking and fucking. Ten minutes went by, then twenty. Soon Becca's skin was covered in a thin layer of sweat as she continued to lower herself down onto her brother's thick shaft again and again. Thirty minutes went by.


Finally, Becca pushed herself off Matt's lap, turned her back to him and bent over, placing her hands on the coffee table, presenting her ass and pussy to him so he could take her from behind.
 
Thirty minutes of the slow intense grinding and fucking brought Matt so much pleasure. He didn’t want this moment with his little sister to end. Both siblings sweaty and filled with lust for each other. When Becca climbed off his lap he looked at his massive cock that was covered in his sister’s juices. When Becca bent over he looked at her admiring her for about a minute. Her sexy ass and pussy on display for him. Her pussy dripping glistening juices.

The video on the tv had finished minutes ago now the only sound was that of the siblings. Matt then pounced on Becca. Getting on his knees behind her and pressed his face against her ass and started licking her dripping wet cunt and his tongue also traveled to her ass licking that hole as well getting it soaking wet with his saliva.

After around five minutes of eating out her pussy and ass Matt stood up behind Becca and instead of guiding his cock into her pussy he pressed it against her ass and very slowly pushed deep inside of her. Her ass was so incredibly tight and every time he pulled out it felt like it was sucking him back in.
 
Becca had expected Matt to shove his cock into her pussy right away, but instead she felt his tongue between her legs as he spread her cheeks apart with his hands. His mouth was wet and warm against her pussy, making her knees weak, but then his tongue traveled up to her tight little asshole and flickered against her anus causing her to moan a soft 'FUCK'.

The teen had started to play with her anus when she masturbated but hadn't really thought much about it. She certainly hadn't expected Matt to lick her there but the feeling was surprisingly fucking awesome and having his mouth moving from one hole to the other was maddening.

And then he was standing behind her, his hands on her hips and she knew he was about to take her again, he was about to shove that fat fucking cock of his into her wet cunt...or so she thought. Instead she felt the head of his cock move to her asshole. When he began to push it against her tight hole, the brunette suddenly decided that there wasn't anything she wanted more than to feel Matt's cock in her ass.

When the swollen head finally pushed into her tight opening it was uncomfortable, but as Becca began to rub her clit, and Matt began to slowly thrust in and out of her ass, the teen found that it felt good. Really good.

"Oh fuck, yes! Fuck my ass, big brother, fuck my little ass with that big dick!" the teen pleaded as she braced herself against the coffee table.
 
“Yeah you like that?” Matt asked, truthfully he was a little nervous going for anal without talking about it first. He was relieved when she seemed to like it and then he continued to fuck Becca. His hands gripping her petite frame and he began moving his hips faster and harder. Matt couldn’t believe he was fucking his little sister right in the middle of the living room.

‘SLAP’ echoed through the room as Matt spanked Becca’s round ass firmly. “You feel so fucking good!” Matt groaned as the sibling now neared forty five minutes of incestuous sex. From the more intense vigorous movements now Matt’s body was even more sweaty now. Their warm flesh sticking together whenever their bodies met.
 
Becca whimpered and moaned as she felt her brother's fat cock sliding in and out of her ass. She was stunned how easily her ass had opened for him, and even more stunned at just how fantastic it felt. The teen had kinda assumed that most girls only did anal to make their boyfriends happy, and that they didn't really enjoy it themselves, but Becca was in heaven.

The smack of Matt's hand on her ass caused the brunette to cry out, her cheek stinging and quickly turning red even as she encouraged him to do it again. Becca reached behind her and placed a hand on each of her buttocks and spread them apart as pussy juice streamed down her thighs and she began to moan louder.
 
The near hour of incestuous teasing and fucking had Matt’s balls full with cum and ready to erupt and release the monsteruous load they were holding. After about five more minutes of drilling his little sister’s ass, Matt’s body tensed uo and he began to cum with a loud animal like groan. His muscles flexing while he gripped onto Becca’s hips tightly and his abs flexing as he feverishly worked his hips.

‘Spurt’ ‘spurt’ spurt’.... ribbon after ribbon of cum shot into her teen ass. Matt pulled out and shot a couple ribbons onto her ass that was still red from his spanking. Matt then got a wicked idea and quickly stuffed his twitching cock back into Becca’s pussy. Matt was now filling her other hole with his cum also. After the last drop from the record setting load was released Matt collapsed back into the couch all sweaty and breathing heavily.
 
Matt was still thrusting relentlessly into Becca's ass when she heard him grunt and felt him momentarily tense. She was about to ask if he was going to cum when suddenly he pulled his cock out and she felt cum splash across her ass cheeks and begin to run down between her buttocks. Before the teen could react, other than to moan, her brother grabbed her hips and his cock pushed firmly into her pussy, bringing an even louder moan from Becca.

As she glanced over her shoulder at Matt, the brunette realized that he had cum...in fact he was still cumming, and he was doing it in her tight little pussy. Becca rubbed her clit furiously as she began to climax too. The teen was still trembling in ecstasy, juices running down her thighs when Matt collapsed onto the chair, leaving her with cum dripping from both her holes.

"Holy fuck, big brother," Becca exclaimed as her orgasm began to fade and she sat down on his lap, pressing her naked body against his.
 
Matt was still breathing heavily looking at Becca his cum oozing from both of her holes, it was such an erotic and lewd sight. The amount of cum that was oozing from her amazed Matt from how big his load was. Becca sat in his lap and their hot sweaty bodies pressed together, their groins soaked from the combination of the sibling’s cum.

“God damn sis....” Matt said between deep breaths. “...that would have been a great video to add to your collection.”
 
"Hmmm, maybe we can make our own video next time," Becca said with enthusiasm as she turned her head and playfully kissed Matt's neck, her hand sliding over to softly caress his limp manhood. The brunette was sure there would be a next time. Her brother might have resisted her advances for several weeks but now that he had finally given in she couldn't imagine him going back. Especially after the fuck they had just shared.


"I'd better get upstairs and take a shower," she finally said, pushing herself off the chair. Walking some what gingerly after the hard ass pounding, the teen headed toward the stairs. "Get some rest, big brother, you're going to need it."
 
“That would be fucking hot!” Matt replied about making their own incestuous sex tape. When Becca climbed off Matt’s lap and headed towards the bathroom he watched his sexy, barely legal sister until she was out of view. Matt leaned back in the couch and ran his hands over his face and then through his hair. After months of tortuous teasing from his sister’s today was the day he gave in and fucked both of them.

Matt got off the couch and gathered his clothes and got dressed. After going to the kitchen to down a glass of water he went to the other bathroom in the house to take a shower. He stood there under the hot water having mixed feelings about what happened today. He knew it was so wrong to do this with his sisters, but on the other hand something deep inside him loved it and wanted more. The whole forbidden taboo nature of it turned him on unlike anything else.
 
Back
Top