Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Work was slow tonight. Dad went button happy on my.touchscreen... noe I'm having to download whatsapp and a.couple other apps again. His fat fingers grr....

Lol it will be here soon that means shopping

I was thinking going barefoot and the warmth of the sun on my skin.

Flowers blooming, birds singing and being twitterpated. :D

At least spring is only a couple of weeks away for you. We have to wait 6months before we get spring...

I don't know where you live, DaddyCeann, but I would be miserable.:(

I don't know where you live, DaddyCeann, but I would be miserable.:(

Serene I live in Australia. Our summer has been horrible with sweeping bushfires and flooding rain. Actually looking forward to some cool weather and relative peace

Just so everyone doesn't worry i'm not going to be around for awhile.

Stay safe everyone

I hope you are doing ok. Sending you lots of hugs while you are away. :rose::kiss:

.:(

Hi sweet Serene! Oh spring! I can't wait. We have another snow day. :kiss:

-------------------------------

Good morning to my sisters and the daddies. Happy Hump Day!! Sending hugs to those who need them. I have a hunch there are many here.

:kiss::kiss:

Full of promise

I have such a daddy fetish, I'm a bad girl! contact me older men ;)

If you fancy an older man , you need to turn on your messages, or perhaps you have done it on purpose, so you mail box does not get full.

So the choice is yours, you can contact me in 3 different ways, just make your choice. Then show me that you can live up to your name young slutty babe, and I will make you feel like the bad girl you say you are ;)

Ugh. So I've gone from the.cookers and grills for a bit ... now I'm building fountains! Eek!
Snowy and cold here ... hope all the baby girls and Daddies are having a good day/night!

Soooo I did a little math today and I've had 3,114 hump days and not one of them memorable. Always glad to have them over with. I feel sorry for Wednesday of course the "glass half full" outlook would say be glad you're not Monday!
Happy hump day to all the pretty little girls and their even handed Daddies!

Soooo I did a little math today and I've had 3,114 hump days and not one of them memorable. Always glad to have them over with. I feel sorry for Wednesday of course the "glass half full" outlook would say be glad you're not Monday!
Happy hump day to all the pretty little girls and their even handed Daddies!

Aww poor Daddy Stan. ... in retrospect, the only truly.memorable Wednesday for.me.was the one my daughter was born on. A day I'll never forget
Definitely a glass-half-full kinda Wednesday!

Ugh. So I've gone from the.cookers and grills for a bit ... now I'm building fountains! Eek!
Snowy and cold here ... hope all the baby girls and Daddies are having a good day/night!

Morning Bella. At least you are being constructive at work.

Hello fellow Daddies and our exquisite baby girls who love and care for us.❤❤❤

Morning Bella. At least you are being constructive at work.

Hello fellow Daddies and our exquisite baby girls who love and care for us.❤❤❤

Hey DC. This may be the first time the Daddies have out numbered the little girls.
Stop raining yet over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back