Can you keep it in your pants?

To answer the original question:
No, I can't keep it in my pants, and that's before I heard that sexy, seductive voice. I really don't NEED the encouragement, but I sure as hell won't refuse it ;)
 
You are a tease....more?

In time. I don't like making audios on demand. Let's not make fun into work but stick around and there will be more to come.


Well, when you fail the first time, you can always get back "up" and try again.

"My dildo feels so good, your cock feels better."


That was golden.

Midas decided to touch that portion. ;)

Mmm daddy likes. ;)

I can't see daddy not enjoying this.

To answer the original question:
No, I can't keep it in my pants, and that's before I heard that sexy, seductive voice. I really don't NEED the encouragement, but I sure as hell won't refuse it ;)

You can't keep it in your pants? I suggest a cage, that should do the trick.
 
I couldn't keep it in my pants. Don't think I made it past the first 30 seconds before I needed to do something about it.
 
Been good dear friend.

Love your AV. I hope it is you.

I'm glad to hear that. Since the last time we spoke, my shoe collection has become a bit out of control but I think you'd appreciate some of them.

I love it too but it's not me. I'll probably change it soon, I've had this one for quite some time now. Speaking of AVs, I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses your face!
 
Hello fellow listeners and vocalists. Thank you for the pleasantries and flattering posts.I decided to edit this thread and give it more detail. I know this ruins some of the magic (oh no!) but I'm not looking for play on lit. Someone called me a kinky little fucker earlier and yup, that's what I am. I'm no master but I enjoy sharing my craft.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QXJtNBvivr

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Otwro0Xs34

I'm open to voicing a short narrative. :]

I came last night listening to these.
 
Your man Aphromoo is about to play.

C9 Balls Pentakill on FNATIC after falling to an ACE on a Baron attempt. Two NA teams undefeated.
 
nope

but i wasnt trying either. Loved your voice and thank you for sharing
 
Your man Aphromoo is about to play.

C9 Balls Pentakill on FNATIC after falling to an ACE on a Baron attempt. Two NA teams undefeated.


Sadly I only saw the reruns of CLG games and oh boy are they roughing it out. I honestly don't think they'll make it out of their group. They barely won against the Flash Wolves.

I did see the Penta and all of the C9 games. So excited for them but lemon does worry me a bit since he was getting caught out A LOT in their last game. They're doing so much better than everyone thought they would and I'm sure this is throwing off everyone trying to win that championship Riven skin. xD

Who are you rooting for?
 
Feedback

First time audio erotica for me. How very hot! Really enjoyed. Thank you for posting.
 
First time audio erotica for me. How very hot! Really enjoyed. Thank you for posting.

That's really a shame. You should get your little booty over to the audio section on lit and be enlightened. :D
 
NO! This is a pervy site Lol.๐Ÿ˜‰ I want you to tell me what you do to not keep it in your pants ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

That makes me want to create a boner killing audio :D:D:D

Comedic audios for the win

Tease me and engage my mind, definitely won't be able to keep it in my pants then.

Everyone should keep it in their pants. It'll be worth the wait, yes? :D

Maybe I should label the audios with "For best results, open pants at the very end."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top