Enemas

I am very much into enemas both as prep for more anal activities and as a standalone source of sexual stimulation. I've been into them almost as long as I've been sexually aware. Busy right now, but more to follow on the subject later.
 
As I said, more to follow in the subject.

I've been taking enemas for pleasure, as well as for prep for anal sex and toy play, ever since I discovered my anus as a sexual organ as an adolescent.

In fact my first enema was when, for whatever reason, I took a shower in my folk's shower upstairs instead of my own and found my mom's douche bag hanging from the shower head.

I looked at the bag, looked at the nozzle, and thought, "That could go in here." filled it up and let it rip. I never looked back. I later rummaged around and found the enema nozzle for the bag so I wouldn't contaminate her douche nozzle and maybe get caught.

As soon as I built up the courage, I bought my own bag and nozzles which I hid in the bathroom closest to my bedroom and which was the one I usually used.

As soon as I moved out of the house I became bolder about it and bought penis shaped enema nozzles at the adult store and later high volume bags and specialty nozzles like double-bardex retention nozzles, colon nozzles, and even a JBL Cascade (sit on bag and nozzle) from companies like Klystra. When you get really into it, the sizes, styles and varieties of bags available, as well as the types of nozzles and colon tubes is a fetish unto itself.

I used these just for the pleasure of the enema, for preparation for play with anal toys, and as prep for bottoming for my clandestine gay lover.

My first wife never knew about my enema fetish or my anal proclivities. My second, and current wife who is an RN, participates and helps me along with both fetishes. She sometimes likes to watch, or participate in my enema sessions, and then is more than willing to stick a big dildo up my ass or fuck me with a strap-on. I usually plain castile soap or Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap in preparing enema solution thought I've tried a few more exotic (and in some instances intoxicating) blends.
 
I once had a woman who was very interested in my paraphilia (feces and urine). Instead of wanting me to urinate or defecate on her, she wanted me to give her a piss/shit enema. It was one of the most odd requests I've had.
 
I once had a woman who was very interested in my paraphilia (feces and urine). Instead of wanting me to urinate or defecate on her, she wanted me to give her a piss/shit enema. It was one of the most odd requests I've had.
Yes, a shit enema would be quite odd and ironic...

Though, not as an enema, I've had a man pics in my ass before...and it too was odd!
 
I have practiced peeing while erect until I am pretty adept at it.... now I'm just waiting for the opportunity to give a gal a piss enema.... Having her ride my while her bowels are full of my piss, churning up the contents would be sooooooooooo exciting....

and the explosive results would be incredibly hot to experience.... *grin*.... If there are any gals out there who wish to cyber about this.... please PM me....
 
Back
Top